Chapter 60

Only That Person

10 Years Later

"Yah, Junghwa watch Eunae. Don't let her get lost otherwise Uncle Jonghyun will kill you." Onew as he put the beach mat down.
"Don't worry appa." 10 year old Junghwa held 7 year old Eunae's hand and went toward the water.

Eunae clung on to Junghwa as they went into the water. Junghwa splashed Eunae. Eunae splashed him back. Seungyeon put her bags on the mat and sat down next to Onew. Onew looked at the children.

"I see one kid where's the other- Jungsoo don't touch that. Go play first then you can eat." Onew slapped Jungsoo's hand.
"But I'm hungry." Jungsoo complained sneaking the chocolate bar into his pocket.
"Listen to appa." Seungyeon took the bar out of Jungsoo's pocket and put it away.
"Aww." Jungsoo pouted and went to play with Eunae and Junghwa.
"Aish these kids." Onew pretended to wipe his sweat. "I hope you don't act like that Hana." Onew cooed at his 2 year old daughter in Seungyeon's arms.
"Play." Hana pointed to the beach.
"Araso, let's go." Seungyeon accompanied Hana to the water.
"Wait for me!!" Onew chased after Seungyeon and Hana.
"Kyaa!!" Hana and Seungyeon playfully screamed as Onew chased them.

Onew and Seungyeon played in the water with their three kids and Eunae. Jungsoo and Onew were having a splashing battle. Seungyeon and Hana were running way from the waves. Eunae and Junghwa where building a sandcastle.

"Appa!! Umma!!" Eunae stood up and ran to Jonghyun and IU.
"Hey princess." Jonghyun sweeped Eunae up into his arms. "Give Appa and Umma a kiss."

Eunae kissed IU and Jonghyun. She pointed to Junghwa signaling Jonghyun to put her down. As soon as he did she ran to Junghwa and resumed building the castle.

"I think she has a crush on him." IU snapped a picture of Junghwa and Eunae.
"And I have a very huge crush on you." Jonghyun kissed IU and rubbed her tummy. "I felt her kick."
"She always kicks when you talk or touch my tummy. I think she's going to be a daddy's girl." IU looked down at her pregnant tummy.

"You're here too? I thought you would be at home helping Mirai out since she just had her baby a few weeks ago." Minhyuk and Minhwan approached Jonghyun and IU.
"It's your birthday we wouldn't miss it for anything. Besides Seungho's got it all covered, we have nothing to help her with." Jonghyun replied.
"Honey where did you put the volleyball net." Krystal asked.
"Sorry, I'll be back, my fiancee calls." Minhwan ran to help Krystal.
"They look so in love." IU giggled watching Minhwan help Krystal.
"I know even Umma gets jealous. At first we thought she'd reject Minhwan and I dating Krystal and Sulli since they are both Daes, but she's really accepting now. I think it's all thanks to Onew and Seungyeon." Minhyuk said.

Jungsoo started running to the group with Sulli.

"Uncle Minhyuk, Sulli noona said she's going to marry me." Jungsoo teased holding Sulli's hand.
"What? Are you stealing my woman?" Minhyuk asked.
"Maybe." Jungsoo ran away pulling Sulli.
"Hey come back here with my girl." Minhyuk chased Jungsoo.

IU and Jonghyun laughed as they sat down under the tent. Soon more Daes and Nengs began arriving for Minhyuk and Minhwan's birthday party. Sunye arrived with a man around her arms, and Infinite showed up with their girlfriends. Even GD and the gang came with their kids.

Wonhyuk and his wife arrived. "Call me when you're done. I'll pick you up. Don't forget to give the gifts."
"Yes dear, but are you sure you won't stay?" His wife asked.
"Sorry I'm busy and I don't associate with Daes." Wonhyuk left arrogantly.
"Liar. If you don't like Daes then why did you personally pick out the gifts for Minhyuk and Minhwan." She mumbled to herself before joining everyone in the water.
"Hana, come to aunty." The headmistress took Hana from Seungyeon and went to play with her.

"So since all our kids are playing it's just the two of us." Onew s his arms around Seungyeon's waist.
"And what do you want? There are many kids around." Seungyeon reminded.
"I know, but we never get alone time. Let's go take a short walk." Onew suggested.
"Sure." Seungyeon laced her fingers with his and they went on their walk.

Seungyeon and Onew followed the shoreline.

"I hope you know that you're they only person that I want to spend my whole life with." Onew told her.
"Why are you suddenly telling me this?" Seungyeon asked.
"I just felt that I don't tell you that I love you enough." Onew pulled Seungyeon closer to his body.
"I love you too." Seungyeon looked up into Onew's eyes.
"I love you so much." Onew leaned into kiss Seungyeon.

Onew and Seungyeon shared a passionate moment.

"Ewww!!" Children's voices disturbed the moment.

They looked to see Jungsoo making faces. Junghwa closed his eyes and covered Eunae's. All the other kids were also covering their eyes.

"Eww. Keep it PG. My kids are going to go blind." GD teased them covering his eyes as he escorted his kids away.

Seungyeon blushed. "Yah you ruined the moment. Who told you to look? I'm going to get you." Onew started to chase the kids.
"Kyaa!!" They screamed and ran happily ran away from Onew.

Onew chased the kids and GD. Eventually catching GD and throwing him in the water and splashing him. All the children started splashing the two adults.

Seungyeon looked at Eunae, who didn't run away since she had not grasped the situation.

"I'm going to tickle you." Seungyeon raised her hands into a tickle position and chased Eunae, who happily ran away from Seungyeon.

THE END