Chapter 44

Only That Person

Suddenly Jonghyun's phone began to ring.

"Hello," Jonghyun picked it up. "Ommonim... Ne, she's with me now. Here." Jonghyun gave the phone to IU.
"Bwoh?" IU jumped up off her chair startling everyone. "Right now? But Umma- Hello? Hello? She cut on me. Here." IU gave the phone back to Jonghyun.
"What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked.
"Umma wants us to go home now and begin the wedding preparations. Appa got sick from stress, so she wants us to hurry and get married, so that you can take over and Appa doesn't have to work so hard. She said she was going to have Seungho and Mirai get married first and take over, but it seems that Seunho will have to take over the Japan branch, so you and I have to run the Korean one." IU pouted and sank into her chair. "I wanted to get at least a one month honeymoon with you before we took over. Stupid Appa. Why did he have to get sick? Hmph."

Jonghyun looked at Onew and Seungyeon for help.

Onew raised his shoulder and arms in a "Don't ask me; I don't know" matter. Seungyeon looked worried. Jonghyun had to think of something fast.

"You make it sound like you don't want to marry me right now." Jonghyun said the first thing that came to mind. Aish, what did I just say? She might cry now. Way to go Jonghyun.
"Anni!" IU stood up. "I want to marry you, but-"
"It's okay. Don't worry too much, you'll get early wrinkles from stress." Jonghyun hugged IU. Wrinkles? Stress? What am I talking about? She might get offended now. "Let's go back and listen to Ommonim. I might have to start learning to take over early, but if we get married now maybe we can still have that one month honey moon with out causing the head master too much stress."
"Not fair. Stupid Neng business. Why did I have to be born as the headmaster's daughter?" IU frowned.
Seungyeon let out a giggle. "I think that all the time."

~~~~~

"Umma we're here." IU knocked on their hotel door.
"Hurry up. What are you doing here? I said meet me at the limo." The headmistress pulled IU and Jonghyun to the elevators.
"What are we doing?" "Where are me going?" Jonghyun and IU asked at the same time confused.
"Later." She replied.

Soon Jonghyun, IU, and the headmistress were in the limo.

"Go now please. We don't have much time before it becomes dark." The headmistress ordered the driver.
"Omma?" IU shifter closer to Jonghyun away from her mom, who seemed too excited and out of her mind.
"Today we're going dress shopping for the brides maids." Her mom finally replied. "Tomorrow is wedding dress and tuxedo shopping. Kyaa I'm so excited. It seems like I'm getting married again."

Jonghyun and IU looked at each other. I think she's more excited then you/me.

"Also, I booked the perfect venue and got the best catering service and food available. I also got the invitation cards ready to be sent. I have about 50 extra seats for your Dae friends, so give me their names and addresses so I can give it to them." The headmistress began. "The RSVP date is in three weeks and the wedding is in 6 weeks. I'll show you the chapel and banquet hall pictures as well as pictures for everything else when we get back to the hotel. Also where do you want the honey moon? I'll get you at least a month, but where do you want to go? How about Hawaii, or the Bahamas, or Paris? Tell me so I can book the flight. Isn't it amazing? My little baby is growing up."

IU and Jonghyun looked uneasy. We wanted to plan everything ourselves. I'm so jealous of Seungyeon and Onew for being able to plan out their own wedding.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days of shopping for wedding things with the headmistress Jonghyun and IU were exhausted. They were driven around by her from 7 in the morning to 8 at night.

Jonghyun and IU were given one day off, when the headmistress had to go to a meeting with the head master. They decided to visit Onew and Seungyeon.

"Aigoo, we finally get a day off." IU stretched, leaning back on to the bed.
"I never want to see another wedding cake again until our wedding." Jonghyun laid next to IU.
"Jonghyun get off. Seungyeon just made the bed all nice and you're messing it up." Onew scolded Jonghyun as he set the table for breakfast.
"It's okay. They look tired leave them alone." Seungyeon said from the kitchen.
"Fine." Onew frowned then went to help Seungyeon make the food.

Jonghyun and IU slowly drifted to sleep as Onew and Seungyeon made breakfast.

"Scramble the eggs please." Seungyeon told Onew.

Onew cracked open the eggs as Seungyeon worked in making the hashbrowns.

"What are we making? I forgot to ask." Onew put his arms around Seungyeon's waist after finishing the eggs.

"American style breakfast. Eggs with hashbrowns, toast, and bacon." Seungyeon answered. "Oh. I'm making rice just in case. Minhwan usually eats it without the rice, but Minhyuk complains saying that we need rice with it, so I'm making it just in case."
"Good call. I think I need the rice." Onew said.
"I thought so." Seungyeon kissed his cheek.

Onew looked at Seungyeon bewildered that she randomly kissed him.

"Sorry, the spot was vulnerable." Seungyeon said.
"Feel free to do that any time." Onew replied. "I'll start on the bacon."

After a while Seungyeon and Onew were done with breakfast. Seungyeon lightly shook Jonghyun and IU awake. They sleepily made their way over to the table.

"Wow!! It looks good!!" Jonghyun and IU exclaimed after looking at the food Seungyeon and Onew made.
"Are you awake now?" Onew asked. They both nodded their heads. "Good try it. Seungyeon's a good cook."

Seungyeon and Onew held their breath as Jonghyun took a bit of the eggs with the hashbrowns. IU ate the toast and eggs.

"Daebak!!!" The both said at the same time.
"Good." Seungyeon smiled. "I'm glad you like it."

Everyone started to eat.

"Onew slow down. It's not chicken." Jonghyun told Onew.
"But it's good." Onew said with the bacon in his mouth.

Seungyeon shook her head.

"So how are the wedding preparations." Seungyeon looked at IU.
"Tiring. We found good stuff, but sometimes we have to go to 5 stores just to find it." IU said.
"Also, we're being rushed since the wedding is in a few weeks. You're lucky you have all the time to prepare for your wedding." Jonghyun said.

"Well I guess, but you have all the support for your wedding. When it comes to us it was decided that if Seungyeon and I get married, they won't support us with any money. Not the Dae's or the Nang's. We are on our own.. so you guys be happy about being busy too" Onew said.

"But money doesn't matter because one of my friends is really good at making clothes. And she promised to make the wedding dress for me and the suit for Onew... and I think other things will get prepared well also. Onew is just worrying about money too much." Seungyeon smiled.