Chapter 28

Only That Person

"Have you found them yet?" A worried and stressed out Wonhyuk yelled at his maids from his desk at home.
"Sorry, sir, not yet." The maid answered.
"Call them!!" Wonhyuk yelled.
"Relax dear. They'll be found." His wife massaged his shoulders.

After a few minutes some men came inside.

"We called everyone, but the youngsters all have their phone off." Hyukjin, Onew's father said. "I think they planned this."
"What?!!" Wonhyuk yelled furiously. "Find them now!!!"

Wonhyuk got into the car with his wife, Hyukjin, and Yunrae, Onew's mother. Neng's were out searching for all the young generation, who voted for Onew.

"We need to make a stop." Wonhyuk ordered the driver to stop by the Dae household. "If Onew is missing, we should check if the girl is missing."

~~~~~

Seungyeon's mother joined Wonhyuk inside the car with the others. Dae's were now also on the search for Onew and Seungyeon.

Minhwan chased the car out of the driveway.

TOP and Narsha, who were monitoring the situation from the Neng houshold, had followed Wonhyuk's car to the Dae area. TOP noticed Minhwan.

"Are you Seungyeon's brother?" TOP asked. He knew that some of the Daes, especially her siblings and best friend, were helping Seungyeon.
"Yes. Why?" Minhwan asked suspiciously.
"Get in we have to warn them about the search." TOP said.

Minhwan was still suspicious of TOP and Narsha, but got in the car anyway, following his instincts. TOP drove towards Hope Mountain.

"Emergency!! They're coming!!" TOP said into the earpiece. "Hello? Anyone there?"

No one was on their earpieces fearing that the piece might get wet in the water.

"Damn it!! We need to warn them physically. Their not on their earpieces." TOP hit the steering wheel. "I hope we warn them before everyone gets there."

~~~~~~~~~~

Onew and Seungyeon kept walking through another route and reached another side of the beach. The shore was not as spacious as the other side, but there were many shells, and starfish in different color stuck on the sand.

“Oh, look at this.”Seungyeon picked up a small green shell. “It’s pretty.”
“Jonghyun and I often come here to play. I guess we were naughty kids back then.”Onew smiled remembering their childhood.
“Cool. Well, I have that park where I used to go when I was little too.”said Seungyeon.
“Well, everyone have their own secret place huh.”said Onew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun and IU reached the tent where they stay at. But neither Onew nor Seungyeon can be seen.
“Seungho, do you see Onew and Seungyeon?”asked Jonghyun.
“No. They haven’t back.”answered Seungho.
“What? But………then where are they?”IU stared at Jonghyun confused.

“What’s wrong?”Sunye walked to them and noticed Jonghyun’s surprised face.
“Onew and Seungyeon haven’t come back. We passed the same route, they should be already here.”said Jonghyun. “Did they take a detour?”
“Detour? What do you mea-”

“Jonghyun!!”TOP shouting calling him from afar. Narsha and Minhwan were running behind him.
“Hyung? Why do you look so panic?”GD tilted his head confused.
“Damn it. Just where’s your earpiece? They’re coming!”TOP yelled frustrated.
“They? You mean our family?”IU’s eyes went wide and shocked.
“And with my family too.”Minhwan added.

“They will find this place in no time if both families join their force. We should run and bring Onew and the girl away.”TOP warned.
“Where are they?”Narsha looked around for Onew and Seungyeon.
“We should find them quickly.”Jonghyun started to run back to the mountain to find them.

The other was splitted into groups. Some were packing things and some also searching for Onew and Seungyeon. Without they noticed it, both families actually already head to there by different route.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Let’s go back.”said Onew to Seungyeon who still collecting the shells happily.
“Oh, when we get back, let’s watch the sunset together.”Seungyeon walked and clung on Onew’s arm.
“Sure. Anything for you.”Onew smiled back at her.

They walked back through the same route they just passed. Then, Onew noticed something. There was many people’s voice from ahead them. He thought it must be his cousins who climbed up to find them. But somehow, Onew felt uneasy. His instinct was telling him to run away.

Onew held Seungyeon’s hand tighter and made Seungyeon confused. “Onew?”
Onew didn’t answer her and kept a focus attention on the source of the voice ahead him.
“Onew? What’s wrong?”asked Seungyeon. She looked ahead, following Onew’s eyes.

Then Onew saw a figure that was very familiar to him, Yoo Wonhyuk.