Chapter 48

Only That Person

Onew drove Seungyeon to her friend Younha's house to pick the wedding dress and suit that she had made for them.

Meanwhile Onew searched for a good place for them to get married and made an appointment with a priest to get them married the next day.

"You think any jewelry shop is still open at this time so we could get the rings?" Onew asked looking at the time when Seungyeon came back to the car with the dress and suit.
"I'm not sure.. let's go and check out, maybe it will be open." Seungyeon tilted her head.
They drove to the mall and for their good luck the jewelry shop still was open.

Seungyeon and Onew both eyed all the rings that there were. "Anything you like?" the shop assistant asked them.

"This one Onew! This one!" Seungyeon exclaimed when she saw a ring she really liked.
"We will take that, It's going to be our wedding rings, so I would like to ask you a favor, I know that no one ever does the engravings this hurriedly but could you please engrave our names to the rings tonight? I can pay you extra." Onew asked the assistant.

He pondered for a moment as his shift would be ending soon.
"Please. We are going to get married tomorrow and we really need the rings fast." Onew pleaded.
"Well... alright then. Just give me a few hours to work on that. What should I engrave, what are your names?" the assistant asked.
"Onew and Seungyeon." Onew said but Seungyeon stopped him. "Can't we engrave Dubu & Ham in them?"
"Dubu and Ham? Well okay, as you wish." Onew smiled.
Seungyeon smiled brightly and looked at the assistant. "Please write Dubu & Ham in them."

Seungyeon and Onew went outside to look around the city as they waited for the rings to get ready.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passed by and Onew and Seungyeon were now in Onew's car driving to the place Onew had chosen for the wedding. Everything they needed for the wedding was ready waiting to be used on the backseat. It was already late at night.

"Where are we going?" Seungyeon asked as she yawned.
"You will see. Just sleep, it will take some time before we reach there." Onew said.
"I can't wait for tomorrow." Seungyeon said as she closed her eyes.
"I can't wait either." Onew smiled. He was deep in thought about how to prepare a perfect wedding for Seungyeon.

After hours of driving Onew parked the car in front of a small house. Seungyeon opened her eyes and stepped out of the car.
It was really dark in the place where they were and no sounds of cars could be heard.
"What is this place? Are we in the countryside or what?" Seungyeon asked.
"Let's just go inside and sleep, my grandmothers old friend lives here and she promised we could stay here for the night." Onew said leading Seungyeon inside the house.
"She also promised to help you with putting the wedding dress on and things like that, now she is already sleeping though but you will see her in the morning." Onew smiled.

"You can use this room. See you in the morning. Sweet dreams." Onew said opening a door to one room then kissed her cheek.
"Good night. You know, this will be our last night unmarried. So enjoy your last night of freedom" Seungyeon giggled.
Onew nodded and walked to the room he was going to sleep at.
I should wake up early and prepare everything.. he thought.

Omo.. we are getting married tomorrow! Seungyeon thought as she laid down on the bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning Seungyeon woke up to someone knocking on the door.
"Miss, miss.. wake up please." she heard an unfamiliar voice.

That must be the woman Onew was talking about.
Seungyeon got up and walked to open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Seungyeon bowed seeing the old woman.
"Did you sleep well? Today is going to be your special day isn't it. Your name was Seungyeon right?" the old lady smiled.
"Ye." Seungyeon nodded.
"Onew left you this little note. Read it then come eat breakfast." she said handing Seungyeon a piece of paper.

-------------------------
Morning! Slept well? ^^
You mustve met halmoni already since you are reading this.

I went to prepare for something, so I'm not there right now.
Get ready at 1pm, halmoni will help you and tell you were you should go when the time is right.

I will be waiting for you.

Onew

-----------------------------------

Seungyeon smiled and followed the old lady to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passed by and it was now 12.30. Seungyeon was already wearing her beautiful wedding dress, she was sitting on a chair as the halmoni was helping her make a pretty hairdo.

"Aigoo.. how beautiful you are young lady. Onew is a very lucky boy to have such a wife." the halmoni said smiling gently at Seungyeon.
"Ahh... but I think I am more lucky to have him." Seungyeon said blushing a little.

"Do you like it?" the halmoni asked Seungyeon handing her a mirror. Seungyeon looked at her own reflection.
"Wow! Halmoni it's so pretty, it's better than I could even imagine!" Seungyeon exclaimed happily.
"I am happy you like it. I used to be a hairdresser when I was young, and not all my skill is rusted yet." halmoni chuckled.
"Thank you." Seungyeon said hugging the old lady.

"My pleasure. It's so nice to have you young one's here to cheer me up. It's so boring here." she said. "But I think we should hurry now and go, your husband to be must be waiting."

Seungyeon nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------
The old lady lead Seungyeon to a forest.
Seungyeon looked around her and frowned. Forest? He wants us to get married in a forest?

There was a little pathway that lead further to the forest.
Lucky that I didn't choose to take high heels.

"You should go alone from here." the halmoni said to Seungyeon. "Good luck."
Seungyeon smiled and bowed to her then started walking the path to the forest. After some walking she noticed something strange on the ground. She crouched down and picked it up.

It was a pink note that was attached to a thin white long rope that seemed to be leading somewhere.

Seungyeon read what was written on the note.
Hi~ It's me Onew. Follow this rope okay? ^^

Seungyeon smiled and started walking further to the forest holding onto the rope.

After a while she saw another note like that.
Don't worry, our wedding won't be in this forest. (:

Then the next note one by one she read them as she they came across her.

Being with me must've been hard for you.

I don't think that any words will be able to describe how thankful and happy I am that you still want to be with me, even though I lack in so many things. And am a Nang.

I want to become a husband that you can trust, who protects you, takes care of you and loves you (and possibly the little OnYeon kids one day hehe) with everything I have.

Soon you will come here right? I can't wait to see you.. what if my breath stops or I faint because of the sight of my incredibly beautiful Dae girl?

Don't worry, I won't faint on our wedding day. Because if I do, then I would be no use keke.

But still I'm so nervous, my heart is beating like crazy. Boom boom boom! Can you hear it?

Now you must be close already!

when the notes stop, then walk a little bit more and you should see me..There is one more thing I must tell you before you come here

I love you, Han Seung Yeon. My Dae girl.

Seungyeon smiled as she read the last note and let the rope back on the ground.
So this is it huh? You are going to become someone's wife soon.
Now her heart was beating like crazy also. She walked forward for a little bit more and soon in front of her eyes she could see Onew standing waiting for her and behind him she saw the sea, waves were crashing against the cliffs, the preast was there also waiting for them behind him some he had set up some flowers also. Onew had set a red carpet on the ground for them to walk with flowers on each side of it.

user posted image

It's so beautiful. Seungyeon stared at everything amazed. She then glanced up to the sky. Appa, i'm getting married.

Onew stared at Seungyeon as she was approaching him in her beautiful wedding dress. His mouth almost dropped wide open when he saw her but he tried to keep it shut and smiled widely.
As I expected... so beautiful.

Just before Seungyeon reached her he put on the radio he had brought there and pushed play. He had just searched for some music from the halmoni's cd collection and thats what he had found.

"Hi." Onew smiled when Seungyeon offering his arm for her.
"Hi." Seungyeon smiled back and held his arm.
"Ready?" Onew asked. Seungyeon nodded. Together they walked to the priest who was waiting.

The priest looked at Onew and Seungyeon smiling. They all waited that the song would stop playing then the priest spoke.

"This might be the strangest place I have ever been married people. But we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman. Lee Jin Ki and Han Seun Yeon."

""Wilt thou Lee Jin Ki have this Woman Han Seung Yeon to thy wedded wife? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" the preast asked Onew.

Onew looked at Seungyeon gently. "I will."

""Wilt thou Han Seung Yeon have this Man Lee Jin Ki to thy wedded husband? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

Seungyeon gazed at Onew, she had never been happier in her life. She looked at Onew who seemed nervous as he waited her to give her answer.

"I will." Seungyeon said.
Onew and Seungyeon looked at each other smiling at each other. Their faces reflected only happiness, love, and thankfulness because they really were now getting married, which was something they couldn't even imagine to do months before.

"Umm... there was something I was supposed to say at this point." Onew said." But I think I forgot... oh yeah, yeah... the rings, the rings..then I should say that.." he said with a trembling voice as he took the rings from his pocket. They both put the fingers on their fingers as the priest watched.

Seungyeon lifted her head to see Onew waiting to hear what he wanted to say.
"Seungyeon... I... with this ring.. no I mean we already put on the rings.. sorry.. what.. was it... for richer, poorer...... I will.. I will... " Onew said, he was trying hard to remember what he was supposed to say but now that the moment came he seemed to have forgotten everything he had practiced.

"Well.. anyway... in all circumstances, I will take care of you and protect you. And... I love you." Onew just said.

"I love you too. And I will do all the same things for you too.. all the things you meant to just say but forgot." Seungyeon chuckled.

The priest looked at the two smiling. "I now pronounce you man and wife."

"Your.. not going to say... I can kiss her?" Onew asked when there was a silence. "Go ahead." the priest chuckled.

Onew turned to Seungyeon and took a step closer to her. He placed his left hand on her shoulder and softly kissed her lips. He pulled away from her and gazed at her two eyes. "My wife." he said gently.
"My husband." Seungyeon said back. Onew smiled then held his arm to her again, she grabbed it and together they walked along the carpet.

"Where are we now going?" Seungyeon asked when Onew led her somewhere. There were stairs that lead them down to a beautiful beach from the cliff.

"Well we have to have some kind of wedding celebration party right?" Onew said. Seungyeon looked down to the beach, there was a table set for them and in the middle of the beach on the sand, Onew had made a huge heart using little rocks he had found.

"That heart.. it's the place we are going to dance." Onew said.
"What dance? Are you sure about it?" Seungyeon asked.
"Yeah, of course we must dance on our wedding don't you think.. besides there's no people we would bump into, so it shouldn't be a problem.. maybe." Onew laughed.

"So first we are going to party for as long as you want to, then when your too tired.. we can go back to halmoni's house, she promised to go and sleep to her neighbors house tonight so....." Onew grinned.
"So...?" Seungyeon tilted her head.

"Nothing... just some thoughts.." Onew said blushing a little bit.
"What kind of thoughts?" Seungyeon nudged him.
"Well, the kind of thoughts.... that guys who just got married usually have about the night after the wedding.." he said.