Chapter 13

Only That Person


"Little Nang princess, soon you will meet those sweet little puppis. Aren't they cute?" Geun Suk grinned and pointed at some dogs that were barking aggressively ready to attack right away if they were released.

"You... are you going to let those dogs attack me?" IU asked silently.
"You will see." Geun Suk grinned and pushed IU in the middle of a big cage where usually people put the dogs to fight against each other.

IU stared at the empty cage in horror, her heart was beating fast from fear.
IU ran to the cage door trying to open it. "Please!!! Let me get out of here!! Please don't do this to me!!!"

"This is all because of your fiancee.. he didn't keep his word. Sorry." Yunho said.
"You can bring the first dog!!" Geun Suk yelled.

IU crouched down and closed her eyes. She thought this is the end of her, the dogs were going to bit her and thorn her into pieces. But after a few minutes, the dogs didn’t come to her. She opened her eyes and saw the dogs were still in their cage, barking loudly to her.

Geun Suk laughed seeing IU crouching down in front of the steel bars door, right in front of him. “Are you scared?”
“What? What do mean by this?” IU spoke with her cracked voice.
“You still have a value as hostage. We still can use your fiancée as long as you’re in our hand.”said Yunho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Damn! IU, I’m sorry………” Jonghyun’s eyes started tearing.
“Jonghyun, what’s wrong?” Onew asked worriedly.
“IU, they’re going to hurt her because I didn’t kill Jung Il Woo.” Jonghyun bowed down his head.
“Jung Il Woo? They asked you to kill him?” Onew asked again but there was no answer from Jonghyun.

Then, suddenly Jonghyun’s phone rang again. Jonghyun picked it up hurriedly. “Hello?”
“I’ll give you one more chance. Bring the Dae and Nang head family to the place that I will tell you later. Bring only the head family and their children. If I see any of your men come, ypur fiancée will really die right away.” said Yunho on the phone.
“What? What do you want to do?” asked Jonghyun.
“I’ll end this problem quickly. You bring them here, you’ll get your fiancée. And remember, only the head family of Dae and Nang.” Yunho hung up. Soon there was a message on Jonghyun’s phone about the place. It was 10 miles from their place, and again, an abandoned warehouse.

“Jonghyun?” Onew called Jonghyun.
Jonghyun turned away and walked to where Dongmin and Wonhyuk who also came with their men. “Sir, Dongmin-shi, I want to ask you a favor. Please come with me and your children to this place. I’m sure Yunho and the other will be there with IU.” Jonghyun asked them politely.
“What? Why we should go there?” asked Wonhyuk.
“They want both Dae and Nang head family to go there without their men, or they will kill IU.” said Jonghyun.
“”It’s Nang’s problem, why we must be involved? Don’t go uncle, it must be a trap.” said Yoseob coldly.
“I also think it’s a trap, but I will try my best to protect the Dae family. Please, help me.” said Jonghyun.

Wonhyuk glanced at Dongmin with serious face. He’s going to go with Jonghyun, but the Dae……… ”Dongmin-shi, please help my daughter. “

Dongmin was thinking for a while before he finally nodded. “Alright, I’ll go.”
“Thank you, I owe you.” said Wonhyuk.
“Thank you Dongmin-shi, sir.” said Jonghyun.

 

Then he walked back to Seungyeon, Minhwan, Minhyuk, and Seungho. “I’m sorry but they asked you guys to come too.”
“What? Can’t you see Minhwan is still weak?” Sunye protested.
“I now he’s weak, but please………or IU……”
“We should go I guess. They helped us, so we have to help them too.” said Seungyeon.
“I’ll go.” Onew talked to Jonghyun.
“No, Onew. They asked for the head family and their children. You’re not, so-”
“They won’t know which one is the head family child which one is not.”
Jonghyun nodded his head. “Ok. You can help me to protect the Dae if something happen, right?”
“Sure!” Onew smiled brightly.
“I’m sorry, everyone.” said Jonghyun while he turned back to his car.

Jonghyun led in front with his car. Onew followed behind with Seungyeon with him. Wonhyuk drove his own car with Seungho while Dongmin with the twin in his car not too far from Wonhyuk. Both Dae and Nang family stared at the 4 cars worriedly.

Yunho's father watched at all the Dae's that were gathered together watching the headmasters leave.

"Isn't that a little bit suspicious to you? The headmaster is going with the enemy that easily. Don't you think that maybe he is planning something with the Nangs, he has been acting so kindly to them lately. I know that he wants peace but isn't he going a little bit too far.. we shouldn't care about the Nangs so much. What do you say people, should we vote for a new headmaster for us Dae's? Someone who is a real Dae, not a coward like him." Yunho's father started speaking to the people.

He had been talking against the headmaster to all the people in the head family throughout the week. So many had started thinking that the headmaster wasn't good anymore.

"Yes. We should vote!!" Jeong Hoons, Hyun Bin's and Geun Suk's father yelled.
"Yeah. Let's vote tonight." Sunye's father said.

"Appa!" Sunye exclaimed surprised. "Why should we.. change our headmaster?"
"You just stay out of this Sunye." her father said. "And I think you should stop spending so much time with Seungyeon.."
"Ne? Why should I?" Sunye frowned.

One by one the Dae's agreed to vote for a new headmaster that night.

Why are they all suddenly against Seungyeon's family..? Sunye frowned glancing at Yunho's father.

~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the place?" Dongmin frowned stopping his car by the warehouse where Jonghyun had led them.
They all stepped out the car and walked to a man that was standing there waiting for them.
None of them had never seen that man.

"Where is my daughter?" Wonhyuk asked him.
The man didn't respond just led them towards the warehouse.

Seungyeon, Seungho and Minhwan really didn't want to go inside a warehouse again after what they had just experienced.

"Couldn't we wait outside?" Seungyeon asked.
Dongmin looked at the man. "Can they?"
"No. You all must go inside or the girl dies." the man said firmly.

Dongmin looked at his children.
"It will be fine. I will protect you. I won't let you get into such danger again."

Seungyeon nodded hesitantly and followed him inside.