Chapter 35

Only That Person

Suddenly they heard an announcement downstairs.
"I would like to ask for all your attention once more. Especially all the Dae's listen carefully."

Seungyeon, Onew, Jonghyun and IU quickly got up and ran back downstairs to the party.

Yoseob's father was standing on the stage.
"There is an important announcement to make. It is about the new headmaster to us Daes after our headmasters death. We would like to announce who that is going to be honestly like this in front of you all Nangs too. We have been thinking about the new headmaster carefully during the past few weeks and we have now decided."

Seungyeon looked around her pondering which one of her uncles was going to be the new headmaster.

But for her surprise her uncle then spoke up.
"Minhyuk.. would you please come here on stage."

Minhyuk pointed at himself surprised. "Me?"
He walked towards the stage in misbelief. Why would they want me to go on stage? They are announcing the new headmaster, aren't they? Me?

Yoseob's father looked at the confused Minhyuk and tapped his shoulder smiling.
"We have decided that the new headmaster to Daes will be Minhyuk."

All the people looked up on stage shocked and surprised.

Minhyuk shook his head in misbelief. "Uncle.. why would I be the new headmaster? Aren't I too young? I don't have experience, I didn't even go to the training yet. So how could I be the headmaster?"

"Of course we know that Minhyuk is still very young and doesn't have experience. But still we have decided for him to become the headmaster.. of course he won't do the decisions all alone, we his uncles will guide him and do most of the decisions for now, but Minhyuk will have the right to decide. We will train him to become a great headmaster." Yoseob's father continued.

"You must wonder the reason for choosing Minhyuk. The reason why we chose him is because he has proved that he has the heart of a true Dae. And he has showed us how mature he can be in his decisions, we see great potential in him to become a great leader, just like his father was."

Minhyuk listened to everything silently then looked at his uncle. "May I say something?"
His uncle nodded and handed Minhyuk the microphone.

"I feel really honoured that you decided to make me the new Dae headmaster,even though I lack in many things and am very young, but there is something I would like to say.... being a headmaster, I don't want to do it alone, if it is possible and okay to you all I would like to share the position of the headmaster with my brother Minhwan. He is just as good as I am and has just as much potential as I do... besides making such decisions, I would feel so much more at ease if I could do those with my brother. Besides we are twins so it's almost as we are one.. and I have seen what has happened because of the headmaster position between appa and his brothers too.. and I don't want that one day Minhwan would be bitter because just I am the headmaster alone, though we both are our father's sons. So I hope that is possible, in that case I will accept to become the headmaster, if both me and Minhwan can share the position of a headmaster...if not, then choose someone else than me" Minhyuk said.

Minhyuk looked at Minhwan who was smiling at him.

Yoseob's father stared at Minhyuk. "There has never been such thing as two headmasters sharing their position in our family.."
"Well, can't we change that? Please reconsider." Minhyuk said and walk down from the stage.

Yoseob's father cleared his voice. "Seems like we still need to hold another meeting about this. But thank you for your time." he said and finished.

Seungyeon rushed to her brothers.
"Wahh... that sure would be something. My pabo brothers becoming headmasters, at such a young age." she giggled.
"I quite don't get it either. How could they ask me to be the headmaster.?" Minhyuk shook his head.
"Well, that would be awesome. We together, headmasters like appa." Minhwan smiled.
"Yes. It definitely has to be the two of us together." Minhyuk said.

Suddenly Hara jumped from behind Seungyeon and hugged her. "Unnie, when are you going home? I'm tired... and I wanna walk home together with you."
"Hmm.. maybe soon. Wait, I will go say bye to Onew." Seungyeon smiled and made her way to Onew.

She poked Onew's arm slightly. Onew turned around to look at her.
"Wow! Your brother's going to be the headmaster huh?"
"Seems like that. Isn't it strange?" Seungyeon giggled.
"Well.. a little, they are so young and all but I think they will be able to do a good job as headmasters if they become one." Onew said.

Seungyeon smiled and put her arms around Onew.
"I think I should go home now. It's been a long day hasn't it?" she said.
"Oh. Your going then, I will walk you home." Onew said.
"It's alright. Hara wants to go home together with me." Seungyeon said.
"Oh, okay. Well have a safe journey home then. And remember to meet me tomorrow at 11." Onew reminded Seungyeon.
"Araso. I will be there." she nodded and hugged Onew. "Good night."

"Good night. Remember to dream of me when you sleep." Onew smirked and gave a peck on her cheek.
"I can't guarantee that." Seungyeon giggled. "What if I just have nightmares?"
"Then I must sing you a good night song, then I will definitely appear in your dreams." Onew said and leaned closer to Seungyeon's ear.

Onew started singing some random melody and put his own words in there.
"Onewww~~~ he belongs to Seungyeon~~~~ Seungyeooon~~ she belongs to Onew~~ tonight this beautiful girl will see sweet dreams~~~ if she has a nightmare~~~ this Onew will appear and keep her safe~~~ he will appear in her dreams tonight~~~~he surely will~~~~"

Seungyeon giggled and looked at Onew then pouted slightly. "But what if I have a nightmare and you happen to be some bad guy in my dream?"
"That won't happen." Onew grinned.
"Well anyway. Good night then and see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. See you." Seungyeon waved and started walking away from him but then suddenly turned around again and ran to Onew. She placed her hands on his shoulders and whispered. "I forgot to say.. that I love you."
Onew smiled gently looking at Seungyeon. "And I love you too." he whispered back.

Seungyeon smiled and then walked to Hara and went home.

Onew looked how Seungyeon walked out the door.
I hope tomorrow goes well...

~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun and IU were now downstairs with Mirai and Seungho saying farewell to everyone as they left the party. Sunye happen to pass by Jonghyun along with the members of Infinite.

"Sunye, guys, wait up." Jonghyun called them.
"Hmm?" They turned around.
"Thank you for coming." Jonghyun bowed. "So I was wondering since we schemed up a lot together and now we can be friends are we?"
"Well that law thing you Daes and Nengs were talking about never existed for us remember." Sungyu told Jonghyun.
"So we can be with no problem." L put his hand on Jonghyun's shoulder.
"How about you princess?" Dongwoo put his arm around her shoulder. "Okay no touching or princess." Dongwoo immediately put his hands up away from Sunye as she glared at her.
"Watch out she'll kick your ." Hoya laughed.
"Haha funny." Sunye said sarcastically. "Hmm since we've been scheming a lot and I got used to you why not. Friends." Sunye held her hand out.
"Friends." Jonghyun shook it.
"Hey I think your girl is waiting for you." Woohyun pointed to IU, who was staring blankly in front of her.
"Yup she is. I'll catch up with you guys later." Jonghyun started running to IU. "Oh wait." Jonghyun turned around. "You're coming to my wedding right?"
"We're invited? Yes!!!" Infinite cheered.
"We'll be there." Sunye smiled.
"Thanks!!" Jonghyun happily turned around and ran to IU.

Jonghyun tip toed behind IU and grabbed her waist from behind and spun her around.

"Kyaaa~!!!" IU happily screamed.
Jonghyun put her back on the floor only to scoop her up in his arms. "Ready to go home princess."
"Yes prince charming take me home. I'm tired." IU put her arms around Jonghyun's neck.

Jonghyun walked with IU in his arms to the limousine that was waiting outside.

"Oppa where are we going? The house it that way." IU pointed to her house which was less then a block away.
"Oppa?" Jonghyun froze. "You haven't called me that since you came back from America. It was always Jonghyun."
"Really?" IU thought about it.
"It's okay. Just call me Oppa again from now on." Jonghyun smiled.
"Okay. Oppa, where are we going? I live over there." IU pointed again.
"Your Appa didn't tell you?" IU shook her head no. "Well they are fixing the house to make space for you and I to live together and for Mirai and Seungho to live together. So we get to stay in a hotel until they are done. Seungho and Mirai get to too. They're inside the limo waiting for us."

Jonghyun and IU got into the limo and they started heading to the hotel.