Chapter 26

Only That Person
After some playing in the water Seungyeon and Onew sat down on the sand side by side as they were tired from playing so much.
"That was fun wasn't it?" Onew asked smiling.
Seungyeon nodded smiling back at Onew.

"Ahhh.. i'm hungry!!" Onew exclaimed and laid down on the sand tapping his tummy.

Dongho heard what Onew yelled.
"Hyung, hang in there for a little longer... Seohyun is just so slow you need to wait for the food." he yelled.
"It's okay!" Onew yelled back and stared at the sky.
"Wahh.. that cloud looks just like a snail!" Onew pointed at the sky. Seungyeon laid beside Onew in the sand and also looked up to the sky.
"A snail? It's not a snail.. it's an elephant." Seungyeon said pointing up too.
"How can that be an elephant? It's obviously a snail.." Onew said.
"Noooo... it is an elephant..." Seungyeon insisted drawing the shape of the elephant on the sky with her finger.

"Well let's say it's an elephantsnail then.." Onew giggled. "Oh, but did I ever tell you that you have really beautiful hands Han Seung Yeon?" he said grabbing her hand and played with her fingers then kissed her hand gently.
Seungyeon smiled and squuezed Onew's hand tightly.

"Oh, by the way... talking about snails reminds me of this song. You know this right?" Onew exclaimed and sat up and suddenly started singing.

"sometimes the way home takes so long,
sometimes I get so tired and exhausted
as soon as I open the door I fall asleep and when I wake up no one is there
when I lay my body in the small bathtub a small snail comes to me
with his small voice he whispered to me
that someday, when that day comes
it will go to the ocean at the end of this harsh world
no one saw it but
I will follow the sound of the waves that I can hear in my head
I want to go forever"


"Wahh... that was so nice Onew." Seungyeon clapped her hands together after Onew had finished. "And fine then, that cloud can be a snail then... the snail who finally reached the ocean." Seungyeon giggled and looked at the waves.
"I told you didn't I?" Onew laughed.
"Aigoo.." Seungyeon nudged Onew playfully.

Onew smiled and looked at Seungyeon. She is so beautiful today..
He slowly leaned closer to Seungyeon. Seungyeon closed her eyes thinking Onew would kiss her but he stopped right before her face.
Seungyeon opened her eyes and looked at Onew.

"There is an eyelash on your cheek." he said and blowed it away gently.
"Oh..." Seungyeon said slightly disappointed.
"But there was something I wanted to do before I saw that eyelash." Onew whispered and then kissed her lips.

~~~~

"You better not look there now Minhyuk, you might get angry.." Sunye said covering Minhyuk's eyes when she noticed the two kissing.
Minhyuk brushed his hands off. "It's fine now.. I won't get mad, even if he is a Nang.. as long as he treats my sister right, I will accept him..."

"Onew and Seungyeon look like any other normal couple, just because of our families these things are happening to them. If they just came from any normal family, they could dream of a future together.. getting married and having kids, living happily together always. But just because Seungyeon is a Dae and Onew a Nang.. all they have is this moment..." Sunye said sadly.

"Hey, why won't you two come here with us. We won't bite even though we are Nangs." Seungho yelled to Sunye and Minhyuk.
Minhyuk and Sunye slowly walked closer to the Nangs.
"And Minhyuk... you can join with me and Onew's brother Dongho.. to our little club that doesn't want to see their siblings romantic acts tonight."Seungho laughed.
Minhyuk chuckled slightly.

~~~~~

"Oh.. you wore that necklace." Onew said touching the necklace Seungyeon had on, the necklace Onew had gave to her that his mother had gave him.
"Of course I wore that."Seungyeon nodded.

There was a moment of silence before Seungyeon broke it again.
"Onew.. i'm sure my appa would have liked you, if he got to know you better. Now I really wish that I could introduce you to him. I'm sure he would have thought that you are a man that is worth my smiles."

"Are you sure, i'm a Nang. Maybe he would've hated me because of that. And i'm not a man worth your smiles because of me this has happened now.. you might die." Onew said looking down.
"No. If he really got to know you he would've liked you. If he really knew what kind of person you were he wouldn't have cared whether you were a Nang or any other guy. And there is no one in this world that can make me as happy as you make me." Seungyeon said.

"There is no one in this world that can make me as happy as you do either." Onew said to Seungyeon and played with the sand. He then lifted his head up and looked at Seungyeon solemnly. "I really do love you Han Seung Yeon."
Seungyeon felt herself blush a little, she turned to look at Onew shyly.
"And.. I.. I love you too Lee Jinki."

It was actually the first time Seungyeon had said she loved him, while facing him like that.
The two looked at each other for a moment and smiled. Onew then held Seungyeon's hand and helped her up.
"We should go check if the food is ready... I really am starving." he said.

"Want to race there?" Seungyeon asked smiling mischieviously.
"Sure let's just count to...." Onew said but Seungyeon already was running. "Hey, that's unfair!"
Seungyeon stuck out her tongue and laughed. "But you have much longer legs, I have the right to take a false start in this case!"
"Araso araso!" Onew yelled and soon caught her.

When they reached to the place where the othes were, they had already started eating.
"Hey, why didn't anyone call us?" Onew whined seeing them eat.
"Oh.. mian.. you just had some.. umm.. businesses going on.. so we thought we would let you be alone..." GD said.
"Don't worry hyung, there is still a lot of food left, just go there and eat with your girl." Dongho said pointing at the table that was set for them.
"And don't worry, in the evening we will surely call you to eat dinner on time." Bom smiled at them.

"Mmm.. this smells so good." Seungyeon said and dragged Onew towards the table.
"It smells a lot like sweet potatoes though.:" Onew said sniffing the air.

"Don't worry Onew there is chicken also." Jonghyun said pointing at the table.

Onew and Seungyeon got their food and sat down with everyone. Everyone was laughing and smiling as they stuffed their faces with food.

"Why couldn't we all be like this everyday?" Onew whispered.
"We will one day." Seungyeon heard Onew and smiled.

Onew and Seungyeon began eating their own foods.

"Ahem." Jonghyun cleared his throat and got Onew and Seungyeon's attention.

Jonghyun took some sweet potato and fed IU. IU did the same to Jonghyun. Onew looked at Seungyeon and blushed. He took some sweet potato from his plate and copied Jonghyun. Seungyeon took a bite from the sweet potato then took some chicken from her plate and put it in front of Onew's mouth. He took a bite.

~~~~~

After lunch everyone went their own ways on the beach. The couples went their own ways dating, while the people flying solo hit the beach.

Jonghyun and IU decided to go hiking up Hopeful Mountain. Onew and Seungyeon tagged along.

"Let's go up to the first lookout. I don't want to go to the top since you should still be in the hospital." Jonghyun told IU.
"Fine, but next time, when I'm better let's go to the top." IU took Jonghyun's hand.

They hiked up the trail.

"Look a baby squirrel!" Seungyeon pointed to the squirrel in the tree.
"Wah!!!" IU joined Seungyeon.
"Take a picture." Jonghyun took out a camera.

IU and Seungyeon posed for the camera.

"Switch. Onew get in." Jonghyun ordered.

Onew switched with IU and stood by Seungyeon. They took many pictures on this one stop.

"Let's keep walking we're almost there." IU pointed to the first viewing station that was not far away.

Hand in hand the couples went to the station.

"Look." IU pointed to the beautiful scenery.

The sky was blue and clear. They could see the beach, with it's crystal blue waters and pure white sand. They could also see everyone playing at the beach.

"Look at here." Onew told Jonghyun.

Jonghyun looked and saw GD and Bom sitting on the tree the branches into the water. They were kissing. Dongho came around behind them and pushed GD into the water. Dongho then ran away with GD chasing him.

Onew, Seungyeon, IU, and Jonghyun laughed as they watched their friends do stupid things.

Seungyeon and IU watched the view as Jonghyun pulled Onew to the side.

"Go up to the top." Jonghyun whispered.
"Why?" Onew asked.
"Because I want to- you know... alone time with IU." Jonghyun winked. "Besides you and Seungyeon could do the same up there. It's more beautiful up there. Plus the top has a waterfall. Legend says that if climb to the top and skip rocks, if the rock skips 5 times you can have a wish and it will come true. Why don't you try."
"Oh, okay." Onew walked toward Seungyeon.

"Seungyeon, let's go farther up." Onew pointed to the top.
"Uh okay." Seungyeon replied.

They began walking up, when Jonghyun stopped them.

"Here." Jonghyun gave them a camera. "Take good pictures."

Jonghyun winked and ran back to IU.

"Let's go." Onew took Seungyeon's hand and went up the mountain.

"We're finally alone." Jonghyun seductively told IU.
"Is that good?" IU asked innocently.
"Very." Jonghyun picked up IU and sat her on the wall.

Jonghyun cupped IU's face and brought his lips to hers. Jonghyun kissed IU passionately, bringing his right hand to the back of her neck as the kiss deepened.

Good luck Onew. I hope you can skip a rock 5 times, so you can make that wish to be with her and live. I want you to be happy with Seungyeon just like I am with IU right now.