Chapter 16

Only That Person

Yunho began his count down. "10... 9..."

Wonhyuk hugged his children as Dongmin did the same. Jonghyun loosened his already loosened ropes.

"3... 2..."

The front entrance broke down with Yunho's father and his followers tumbling in. The Daes smirked as they cleaned their hands and shirts.

"Miss us?" GD smirked.

"You little-" Jonghyun tacked Yunho as Onew, Yoseob, and Doojoon tackled the other three.

Daes and Nengs sprung out of their hiding places.

"I got him. You help release them." Sunye and Yuri grabbed Yunho.
"But-" Jonghyun started.
"I got them. Go." Dongwoo touched Jonghyun's shoulder.
"Thanks." Jonghyun nodded.

Jonghyun ran past everyone dodging flying objects, people, and attacks heading to the girls who were trying to open the gate and free everyone.

"How the do we open this?" Jiyeon and Seohyun examined the complicated lock on the gate.
"Just break it!!" Hyuna and CL said together irritated.
"Move!!" CL kicked the gate hoping to loosen the lock.
"They're trying to open the gate!!" Hyun Bin yelled and ran over to stop the girls.
"Hyuna, Bom, Minzy get him." CL ordered.
"On it." The girls attacked Hyun Bin.

After a few minutes of struggling with the lock CL managed to loose the lock.

"Now I only need a gun." CL said.
Jonghyun handed her his. "Here. Don't hurt yourself."

CL shot the lock and it shattered into pieces. The girls helped out everyone.

"Onew!!" Seungyeon ran to Onew and hugged him.
IU ran to Jonghyun and placed her hand on his wound.. "Are you okay?"
Jonghyun winced. "I'm fine, but you need to get back to the hospital."
IU shook her head. "But, I-"
"Sungjong!! Jonghyun!! The dogs!!" Seungyeon

Jonghyun and Sungjong turned their heads to the dog cage. Jeong Hoon had his hand on the switch to release the dogs.

"Infinite, code yellow!!" Sungjong yelled to Infinite.

Infinite looked at Jeong Hoon and the dogs and immediately ran towards the dog cage and Jeong Hoon.

 

Hoya and Sungyu reached Jeong Hoon first. They kicked Jeong Hoon and tried to drag him away from the switch that can open the dog’s cage. But Jeong Hoon’s fighting skills was pretty good. He fight back and punched Sungyu on his stomach to get away. L ran to help and held Jeong Hoon’s fist right before it touched Hoya’s face. Dongwoo and Seungyeol came from behind and twisted Jeong Hoon’s arm behind his back. At the same time, Woohyun punched Jeong Hoon’s stomach and it end with Sungjong who hit Jeong Hoon’s neck and knocked him out.

“Good work, team.” Sungyu smiled and satisfied with their perfect team work.
“It’s easy.” Sungjong smiled brightly.
“Phew, I don’t want the dogs get involved with this.” said Seungyeol.

Then, a loud bam suddenly heard. From the other door, Yunho’s men who came with him before came out while pointing their gun to everyone in the room. All fights were stopped. Some people who armed pointed a gun back to them while who’s not just observe it around quietly while trying to cover each other. Three of them came closer to Yunho and helped him to be released from Sunye and Yuri.

“Do you think I’m not prepared for something like this?” Yunho dusted some dirt from his clothes.
“Oppa, why do you keep continue this? Appa has lost, look!” Yuri pointed at her father who lain on the floor unconscious, thanks to GD.
Yunho glanced at his father and smirked. “So what? I can replace him then.”
“What?” Sunye confused with Yunho’s meant.
“Honestly, I’m getting tired being ordered by that old man. And it looks like we need a new Dae leader that young and skillful, don’t you think?” said Yunho.
“So you want to become the Dae head leader, Yunho. That’s your true goal?” Dongmin took a step forward and glared at him.
“Bingo. You’re smart, uncle. Your time is up.” Yunho smiled calmly but it felt really scary. “And please don’t hate me for doing this. It’s those Nang fault.”

“Hey, we’re not doing anything. Stop blaming us.” GD yelled at Yunho loudly.


“Think about it, if you guys are not here, I won’t rebelling like this. It’s because of them, and you,” Yunho pointed at Dongmin, “are getting soft to them. I wonder what the Dae will become in the future. Joining with them? Or even worse, your child will marry one of them? It'll be worst thing, don't you think?”

Seungyeon flinched a little and held Onew’s hand tighter. Onew held her hand back gently and as if she can read what Onew meant, she nodded slowly and calm down.
“It’s okay. Everything is going to be okay.” Onew whispered slowly.

He looked around to find some way to stop this and get away safely, at least get Seungyeon away first. But all Yunho’s people who seemed like outnumbered them were armed. Now Onew started regretting not bringing his gun here.

 

Dongmin looked at Yunho firmly.
"Yunho, even though I want to live peacefully with the Nangs.. it doesn't mean we will be joining with them or let my children marry one of them. I know very well the law our ancestors have written. But there is no point to hurt people without any reason even if you hate them. Let's just go home and talk about all this there, we don't have to go this far."

Dongmin crouched down to his unconcious brother. "We should take him to the hospital?"

Yunho kicked Dongmin away from his father. "Get away from him. Your time is up, so is his. You won't go home anymore, this is the end for you. It's time for the true Dae's to start leading our family, not someone like you."

"Hyung, do you really want to kill us? I always thought of you like you were my brother and I thought you did too.. but now you want to kill us? Don't we mean anything to you anymore? " Minhyuk stared at Yunho.

It seemed as Minhyuks words touched Yunho for a moment but he held it in and stared at Minhyuk coldly.

"You never meant anything to me." Yunho said.

Yoseob stepped in looking furious. "You think you are a real Dae? You think people will follow you? You are such a coward, just destroying everyone who is on your way. Headmaster, Minhyuk, Minhwan and Seungyeon are much more real Dae's than you are. You would make the worst leader ever because you only care about yourself, you don't really care about the rest of the Dae's right? You just want to be the headmaster so you can get more power to yourself!"

Yunho grinned. "I thought our Yoseobie hated the Nangs more than anything. You didn't like the way the headmaster thought about things but what made you so soft? You still have a chance to come to my side."

"I will never come to your side!!" Yoseob yelled.

"Fine then." Yunho said.
"You can be the first one to go then."
Yunho raised his gun and shot Yoseob to his leg.

"AHHH!!" Yoseob yelled as he fell on the floor holding his leg.

Yunho grinned and glanced at the dogs. "Just wait a second, it will be your feeding time soon."
He then looked at all the Nangs around that his men were holding back.
"Actually, all you Nangs can leave now. Take your lousy headmaster and his family and just leave. We will deal with our own family problems ourselves, this is none of your business, so just go home and live your peaceful life a little longer. I will come and deal with you Nangs later."

"Let all the Nangs go, and leave all the Dae's who rebelled against me here. " Yunho ordered his men.

When the door opened all the Nangs started running out the building or the men pushed them outside. Onew tried to get Seungyeon out too in the crowd without anyone noticing but one of Yunho's men noticed her and pulled her back inside.
The door closed leaving Onew outside.

Yunho looked around the place satisfied that there were now less people fighting against him, now that the Nangs were gone.
"You know what uncle, I could let you go back home if.. you survive those dogs over there? I really want to see if you people can stay alive from their attacks."

Geun Suk leaned closer to Hyun Bin. "Don't you think Yunho is going a little bit too far in this? It was supposed to be Yunho's father that was to be the next headmaster, not Yunho. And he wants them all dead, I didn't know we would have to kill so many people from our own family." he whispered.

Hyun Bin nodded. "I know. Maybe we should try to talk to him and think of some other way out of this than killing them all."

"Geun Suk! Come and help lift my father.. we need to put him to the dog cage now." Yunho yelled.

Geun Suk ran to Yunho. "What? Are you really thinking of killing your own father? Don't you think there would be another way?"

"You aren't perhaps thinking about betraying me right?" Yunho frowned. "Just help me lift him!!"

 

Onew can only stare at the closed door. He regretted. He shouldn’t just let Seungyeon’s hands off. He should have fight back and pulled her. He banged the door to make the Dae inside open the door. All the Nangs stared at him as if he was crazy. They were released. Wonhyuk, IU, and Seungho were safe. That’s enough isn’t it?

“Onew, stop it. What are you doing?” GD yelled at him.
“No. The Daes are still in there, they can be killed.” Onew kept banging the door.
“What? Who cares? It’s their family problem. Well, whoever the head is, it won’t change any relationship between the Nang and Dae.” said Doojoon.
“But………they’re……she is……” Onew mumbled the last word so no one can hear him.

Jonghyun walked to Onew and whispered beside his ear. “You want to tell them Seungyeon is still in there? You want to reveal your secret?”
Onew stopped banging the door and went stiff. “I……but Jonghyun, she’s……she can die.”Onew almost crying. His eyes already wet with tears.
“Let’s just leave it to her family. Hope they can protect her.”Jonghyun turned back from him. “We should take IU to the hospital.”

Everyone started walking away from the building. Jonghyun helped IU to walk slowly. Onew walked with heavy step to follow them too. But then he saw a gun was sticking out from behind GD’s pocket. He walked behind GD slowly and pulled out the gun. GD turned back and saw Onew was behind him, smiling awkwardly to him, but he just shrugged it off.

“Ah, I’ll use my own car, err………Dongho’s car to go. Just go first.” said Onew. 
I’m sorry………

When everyone their cars and left one by one, Onew also his car and followed them out. But he stopped slowly and turned his car around, straight to the door.

~~~At the warehouse~~~

“You’re crazy.” Geun Suk mumbled but he helped him to lift their father to the dog’s cage too. He can’t do anything if Yunho still pointed the gun at him, and also Yunho’s men surrounding them like that.

“Sungjong, can you do anything to control the dogs?” asked Hoya.
“What? What do you mean?” Sungjong whispered with low voice.
“You know, with whistle, voice command or anything.” Woohyun whispered carefully, not attract Yunho’s men attention.
“I can’t do that.” said Sungjong. “Aish, if I know something like this would happen, I would learn how to control them by myself.”
“You there! What are you talking about?” one of Yunho’s men yelled at them.
“Nothing.” said the infinite with the same grin on their face.

Yuri glared at her brother. “Oppa, why are you doing this? We’re your family! I’m your sister!”
Yunho glanced at her, still with cold expression. “You were my sister, Yuri. I’m sorry but I don’t want a family that weak like this.”
“Yunho, you want to be the head, right? Fine, just kill me and you’ll be the head. But don’t kill your brothers and sisters.” said Dongmin.
“Appa!” Seungyeon didn’t believe what her father just said. He wanted to sacrifice himself?

Yunho just chuckled and shook his head. “Well, I can do that, but your family or any other your follower might want revenge to me someday. So why don’t we just finish it all today. And besides, I’m being generous giving you company for your death, uncle.”
“You’re crazy!” Yoseob yelled while he still sat on the floor with his legs bleeding.
“You really want to die, do you?”Yunho pointed his gun to Yoseob.
“No! Stop it, Yunho!” Yesung stood in front of Yoseob, his brother.
“Yunho! Stop it!” Sunye also shouted and panic.
“Oh, stop it will you? You all are going to die. Put them into the cage!” said Yunho to his men.

One by one, the Daes were dragged into the cages. Right before they closed the cage, a car -Onew’s car- broke in through the door and hit some Yunho’s people with it.
“Run!!”Onew yelled from the car while shooting some people from inside. He kept drive driving his car to distract them and covered the Dae from the bullets.

 

"Don't let them go!! Kill them all!!" Yunho yelled to his men as the Dae's started running outside.

Hyun Bin, Jeong Hoon and Geun Suk were looking at everything that was happening. "We have to stop him! He has gone totally crazy!" Jeong Hoon yelled to his two brothers.

"Everybody!! Listen don't do it!!! Don't shoot anyone!!" Jeong Hoon yelled to the men that made them stop.
Yunho glared at Jeong Hoon. "What are you doing? Just kill them all!!!"

"No. Yunho you have gone too far!" Hyun Bin yelled.
"Yeah. We need to stop this!" Geun Suk shouted.

Yunho looked at them all furious. "So now you all betray me then? Fine. I will do it myself then."

A few men still followed Yunho's orders and shot the Dae's who tried to escape.

Yunho aimed towards the headmaster, Minhwan, Minhyuk and Seungyeon.
A bullet scrached Minhwan's arm that made him scream in pain. Seungyeon, Minhyuk and the headmaster ran to him quickly.

Suddenly there was a loud shot and Yesung fell on the ground. One of Yunho's men had shot him straight on his head.

"HYUNG!!!" Yoseob screamed in horror and ran to his brother that was bleeding and seemed lifeless.

Yunho was still shooting towards the headmasters family. Minhyuk had reached his car and was helping Minhwan inside when suddenly they heard their father scream as a bullet hit him on his chest. Dongmin fell on the ground holding his chest.

"APPA!!!!!!" All Minhwan, Seungyeon and Minhyuk yelled in unison.
"Run children! Get away from here!" Dongmin shouted breathing heavily.
"No! Appa!!" Seungyeon yelled and tried to help him get up.

Yunho smiled satisfied seeing the headmaster on the ground.
"Now I just need to kill his children too.." he mumbled to himself and aimed towards Minhyuk.

Yuri saw what he was doing and ran to Yunho. "OPPA! PLEASE JUST STOP THIS! OPPA PLEASE!"

Yunho turned around and glanced at Yuri coldly. "Shut up!" he yelled and shot his sister to her heart without thinking much.

Yunho turned around again to shoot the headmasters family but suddenly really realized what he had just done. He turned to look at Yuri again who now laid on the ground... he stared at her and suddenly felt his hands shake and the gun fell off his hand on the ground.


I... I just .. killed Yuri...