Chapter 53

Only That Person

"P-p-p-pregnant?" Onew stuttered staring at Seungyeon's stomach. Seungyeon nodded.

Onew took one step back and almost lost his balance. "It's true? Or you are just bluffing me?"
"It's true, I already visited the doctor and he told me I am pregnant. You are going to become a dad Onew." Seungyeon said.
"A dad... me..." Onew said.

"Actually Onew, i'm pregnant for twins." Seungyeon announced making Onew's shock even bigger.
"Twins!!!" Onew exclaimed. "I... I.. I need some fresh air.." he said walking out to the balcony, Jonghyun followed him.

"That's what you get when you don't use protection." Jonghyun said tapping Onew's shoulder.
"But I thought we did. I wasn't thinking to get kids this soon! On top of that twins!" Onew said breathing in and out deeply.
"Besides how can I become a dad? I'm not that good with kids anyway.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Seungyeon glanced towards the balcony and sighed then turned to IU.

"I'm sorry that we didn't tell you about us getting married. I know you wanted to attend. But we just wanted to do it alone without any stress." Seungyeon said.

"I am a little upset with you. I wanted to see you get married." IU pouted.
"But if you want to we can hold some small party for you. Anyway how was Hawaii?" Seungyeon said.
"It was great, much better than I expected!" IU smiled.

"Good. I want to see some pictures." Seungyeon said glancing back at the balcony again. "Onew doesn't seem to be so happy about this.." she said touching her stomach gently.

"He will get used to it." IU said. "But that's great you are going to have twins!"
Seungyeon smiled. "Yeah, there's twins in both our families, like you and Seungho and Minhyuk and Minhwan... and now our babies. I wonder if they are going to resemble my brothers, like mini Minhyuk and mini Minhwan."

"I never imagined that when we return back, you two would be living together as a married couple and you would be pregnant. Are you happy with Onew?" IU asked.

"Very." Seungyeon smiled then looked down. "But there is one thing that really worries me. As you know, getting the Dae and Nang blood mixed is considered as the greatest shame.. i'm afraid that someone will try and harm our babies or force me to abort them or something like that... that's why I don't want that many people will know about me being pregnant. And IU please don't tell anyone else about this.. Onew and I will tell people when we feel like it, though first I wish that Onew will accept the fact that he will become a father." Seungyeon sighed.

"Don't worry. Jonghyun and I won't say anything." IU said tapping Seungyeon's shoulder.
"Thank you." Seungyeon said.

Jonghyun then walked back inside with Onew.

"You guys want something to drink? Like tea or coffee?" Seungyeon asked.
"Sure.." IU said.
"You just sit down there." Seungyeon said pointing at the table in the living room. "Onew come and help me."

"Oh... okay.." Onew said and followed Seungyeon to the kitchen.
Seungyeon started boiling some water for the tea, then took some ingredients to make some sandwitches for Jonghyun and IU.

As she was making them she called Onew. "Come here."
Onew walked behind her and stared at the sandwitches she was making. "What should I do?" he asked.

Seungyeon then held both Onew's hands and placed them on her stomach.
"I'm sure they are eager to see their handsome daddy soon." Seungyeon said gently.
Onew took his hands off her stomach. "They might get hurt if I touch your stomach like this.. what if I crush them somehow." he said nervously afraid to be hurting the little babis inside Seungyeon.
"It's okay. They won't get hurt, unless you start kicking my tummy or something. Just be gentle and everything should be fine." Seungyeon said placing Onew's hands back on her stomach.

Onew carefully started her stomach with his hand.
"Our babies.." he said and smiled awkwardly.
"Yeah, our babies." Seungyeon smiled and turned to face Onew. "Soon enough they will be so big that you might feel them kick inside me. Isn't it amazing how little human beings can grow inside of me?"

"Ye-yeah. but Seungyeon, I don't know how I can become a dad.. I don't know anything about kids and being a dad." Onew said.
"It's okay. I don't know well how to me a mom either, but Onew let's learn how to be parents together, besides it will still take quite some time before they are born." Seungyeon said taking some cups from the cupboard and pouring some tea into them to bring for IU and Jonghyun.

"I came here to kick your but, now I can't." Jonghun said as they came in with the tea. "I don't want to be known as the uncle the kicked their dad's ."
"Thank you Seungyeon." Onew put his hands together and mouthed.
"But," Jonghyun turned to face Onew. "I'm not letting you off easily. I'm still mad that you went behind our backs. All my trust in you faded. I feel betrayed. You didn't even bother to tell me, your best friend."
"Sorry." Onew sadly looked down.
"I'm out of here. You coming?" Jonghyun looked at IU.
"Yeah. Give me a second." IU said.

Jonghyun went to his car. IU stayed inside for a bit.

"Don't let Jonghyun bother you. He's just mad. I'll make sure he comes around." IU pat One's back and hugged Seungyeon. "Don't worry your secret is safe with us. Just come back and tell everyone what's going on and that you're fine, they seemed very worried about you two."

With that IU and Jonghyun left the property.