Chapter 55

Only That Person

Onew sat down on the couch and leaned his head down on his hands letting out a deep sigh.

"I didn't know Jonghyun would feel so betrayed like this... I just wanted to marry you that's all. I didn't mean to hurt him." Onew sighed.

"I know you didn't." Seungyeon said sitting beside her husband.
"What if he never trusts me again? I don't want to lose my best friend. Maybe we should have told at least Jonghyun about the wedding, but I was so excited to marry you that I forgot about everything else." Onew said.

"How about you go and talk to Jonghyun tomorrow.. and I was also thinking that I might stop by at my home, I really want to see Sunye and my brothers, it's been a month we have been living like this.. and I think it would be better if I met them before my stomach is too big and everyone will notice." Seungyeon asked.
"Are you sure?" Onew turned to Seungyeon.

"Yeah, and like IU said they might be worried about us so maybe we should go." Seungyeon said.
"If you are really sure about going then go, but we can wait longer though." Onew said.
"It's fine, we must face our families one day again anyway." Seungyeon said.

"Seungyeon i'm sorry that we have to live hiding like this again like when we were dating." Onew said glancing at Seungyeon.
"Don't worry about it, even if i'd have to hide forever I will be happy because I'm with you." Seungyeon said smiling gently at Onew.
"Now go to sleep." she kissed Onew's cheek and headed to the bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning Onew drove Seungyeon to the Dae household while he headed to his old home to meet Jonghyun.

Seungyeon stood in front of the Dae house feeling a little bit nervous.
No one will notice my stomach right?

She was wearing a very loose t-shirt that hid her stomach very well.

"Unnie!!" suddenly Seungyeon heard a familiar voice behind her. Seungyeon turned around to see Hara.
"Hara!!" she exclaimed and hugged her.

"Why would you leave us all like that? You have no idea how i've missed you!" Hara exclaimed.
"I missed our Hara too, let's go inside." Seungyeon said walking to the house.

"Where's Minhyuk and Minhwan? And Sunye?" Seungyeon asked.
"Minhwan and Minhyuk are probably at the office."Hara said.
"Office why? Did they start the work of a headmaster already?" Seungyeon asked.
"Well they are practicing for it." Hara said. "I must go to the kitchen now though.." she said running away from Seungyeon.

Seungyeon headed towards her fathers old office assuming that her brothers might be there. She opened the door and saw Minhwan and Minhyuk both wearing suits and doing some paper work in the office.

"Where did my brothers disappear? Who are these two businessmen here, did you kidnap my brothers?" Seungyeon suddenly exclaimed surprising Minhyuk and Minhwan.

"NOONA!!!" Minhyuk and Minhwan yelled in unison and ran to her.
"Where do you live? I've tried to call you billions of times but you never answered?" Minhyuk asked.
"I was already starting to think that Onew was some strange obsessive husband who doesn't let you get out of the house." Minhwan said.

"Hey, why would you think something like that. Onew treats me very well." Seungyeon punched Minhwan lightly.
"But noona you aren't going to disappear like that again right? You are going to tell us where you live right?" Minhyuk asked.

"Interested to see where I live? You know it's much better than this house." Seungyeon grinned.
"Liar. You two must be living in some tiny house in a ghetto or something." Minhyuk grinned.
"Nope. I can take you there later, now I want to see Sunye though. You two businessmen continue your work okay? Hwaiting!" Seungyeon said and walked out the office towards Sunye's room.

Seungyeon opened the door carefully and saw Sunye sitting by the desk writing something. Seungyeon sneaked silently behind her and hugged her.

"What? Who are you?" Sunye exclaimed and got ready to hit but froze when she saw Seungyeon.
"SEUNGYEON!!! You finally dare to come here huh? Why weren't you picking up your phone the whole time?! You are so dead you pabo! You have no idea how worried I was!" Sunye yelled and pushed Seungyeon on the bed.

Seungyeon blocked Sunye's attacks with her hands. "Sunye, please be careful.. I don't want anything bad to happen.." Seungyeon said touching her tummy.
Sunye stared at Seungyeon wide eyed.
"You are pregnant aren't you?"

Seungyeon nodded. "I'm pregnant for twins.. but don't tell anyone yet please." Seungyeon whispered.

Sunye shook her head. "You sure are one troublesome person Seungyeon, people are not going to be happy about this."

"Well were they ever happy about anything I did?" Seungyeon said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew walked to the Nang house nervously trying to not be seen by anyone. He headed to the rooms where Jonghyun and IU were living.

Onew noticed Jonghyun was sitting on the couch flipping through channels. Onew walked silently and sat down on a chair.

Jonghyun glanced at Onew then turned his attention back to the TV again.

"Hi." Onew said smiling.
"Hey." Jonghyun said coldly.

"Jonghyun, I was wondering if you would hang out with me today, let's do something fun together... it's been a long time we did anything just the two of us." Onew started.

No." Jonghyun finished, turning off the TV.

Jonghyun started walking toward his room. Onew followed him into his room.

"Please. Give me one chance. That's all I'm asking for." Onew begged. "I know I was wrong for not telling you, so I want to fix it. Let's hang out today. If you still can't forgive me after that then... Otoke..." Onew whispered the last part.
"Fine, I'll hang out with you, but," Jonghyun emphisized. "let me punch you once first."
"Araso." Onew closed his eyes waiting for the impact.

Jonghyun took his fist and ran it in front of Onew's face, stopping about two inches from his face.

"Kaja." Jonghyun grabbed Onew's wrist and pulled him out of the house.