Chapter 14

Only That Person

Onew left the area as he knew he wasn't allowed inside. He quickly went back to the Neng area where the Nengs were gathered waiting for some big news.

"What's going on?" "Are they okay?" Nengs began asking one by one.

Onew stayed quiet thinking of a plan.

Jonghyun gathered the Nengs and Daes to save them. I should do the same.

Onew gathered the Nengs around and gave a small speech. All the Nengs were all ready willing to go help Onew, but the speech pumped them up. Now they were willing to work with the Daes, even though they still had grudges against them.

"Let's go try and convince the Daes." Onew led an parade of cars to the Dae territory.

~~

"IU!!" Wonhyuk ran to the cage where IU was trapped inside.

Seungho ran up there with Seungyeon. Jonghyun didn't dare to move as he felt scared and gulty that it was his fault IU wasn't in the hospital.

"Are you okay?" Seungho asked.
"My head still hurts." IU replied.
"Remember me? From the coffee shop. You helped me with my boyfriend." Seungyeon asked.
"Seungyeon?" IU blinked.
"I didn't know you were a Neng. I never knew I would be friends with the Neng daughter as she would be with the Dae daughter." Seungyeon said.
"You know each other?" Dongmin asked.
"We're friends." Seungyeon replied.

Minhyuk and Minhwan looked at each other and had a moment of twin telepathy. She has a Neng boyfriend and a Neng friend. What next?

Suddenly the gate between IU and everyone opened. Wonbin immediately ran inside. Seungho although suspicious ran inside too. Dongmin and his family were pushed inside. The gate shut leaving Jonghyun outside.

Yunho, Jeong Hoon, Hyun Bin, and Geun Suk came behind Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun, look out!!" IU yelled.
Yunho put his hand around Jonghyun's neck. "Good job."

Wonbin, Dongmin, Seungho, Seungyeon, and Minhwan stared at Jonghyun.

"Why?!! Why?!!!" IU yelled.

Jonghyun looked down.

"He didn't have a choice." Minhyuk said and looked down at the ground. "We didn't have a choice. Listen to them or all of you who was at the first warehouse would have been dead."

"Exactly. That's why you are alive. Minhyuk did an excellent job on his part, so you are alive. But Jonghyun didn't do his mission well, so you'll have to die. I mean how hard is it to kill one man? Is Jung Il Woo a hard target?" Yunho said.

Wonbin opened his eyes to realization. He realized why Jonghyun had pulled out a gun on Jung Il Woo at the ceremony.

"Too bad, because he didn't die they will." Yunho pointed to everyone in the cage.

Geun Suk and Jeong Hoon grabbed Jonghyun and tied him to a chair.

"Now would be a nice time to play with dogs, don't you think?" Yunho told Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin was about to hit a switch, but someone stopped him. Jonghyun's eyes widened. Infinite.

"You can't push that now. It's feeding time." L took the switch.
"Can't you do that later?" Yunho asked.
"Sorry. Well fit dogs need to stay on schedule." Dongwoo opened up the gate to the dogs and feed them.
"Now they need to wait about an hour before they can do anything." Sungyu leaned on the gate.
"My uncle didn't tell you the schedule?" Sungjong looked at Yunho.
"What schedule?" Yunho asked.
"Poor thing. He doesn't know." Howon walked in with a piece of paper and handed it to Yunho.

Hyun Bin, Gun Suk, and Jeong Hoon gathered around Yunho and read the paper.


"What kind of crap is this?" Yunho threw it on the ground.
"The dogs schedule. Abide by it or no dogs." Seungyeol glared at Yunho.
"What do we do now?" Gun Suk asked.

"Call my father." Yunho went into another room. The others followed Yunho.

"You didn't think we forgot our deal did you?" Woohyun leaned on Jonghyun's chair. "We said we'd keep our deal in breaking them apart, but we weren't informed on too much. I guess Sunye got bust or forgot about us. We did our own snooping around and decided to help you. We're not Neng or Dae or whatever, but we do help friends, so what do you say?"

Jonghyun nodded.

"Good. I'll loosen these." Woohyun loosened the rope. "Don't break out yet. I'll call Sunye and tell her what's up over here. When they come or in about an hour then the dummies over in the room decide to let the dogs out break out. Infinite's got your back."

Woohyun nodded to Infinite. They understood to help Jonghyun and his friends. Woohyun took out his phone and called Sunye.