chapter 4

Only That Person

 

"Bad idea." Jonghyun mumbled about stopping at his cousin's house as he drove by the border.

Jonghyun did a double take at the street light. He saw Seungyeon and Onew hugging under the light. They seriously need a room. What if they get caught?

Before Jonghyun could go tell Onew about getting a room a car's headlights came from behind. Jonghyun looked at Onew and Seungyeon then at the car behind him.

"You owe me." Jonghyun mumbled.

Jonghyun turned his car and made two of his wheels fall into a ditch. Jonghyun got out of the car and pretended to be worried about his car. Soon the car from behind pulled up next to Jonghyun's car.

"What happened?" Doojoon got out of the car.
"Are okay?" Hyuna came out too.
"I'm fine, but the car slipped on some oil on the street and the wheels fell into the ditch." Jonghyun looked at his wheels.
"Did you call some one?" Doojoon looked at the wheels.
"No I was going to. I'll do it now." Jonghyun got his phone and quickly texted Onew.

---------------------
From: Jonghyun

Take Seungyeon and get out of the border.
Doojoon and Hyuna are near by.
I'm stalling them.
You owe me new car tires.
---------------------
---------------------
From: Onew

Thanks.
We're leaving now.
I'll get you new tires.
---------------------

Jonghyun put the phone in his pocket. He walked back to Doojoon and Hyuna.

"No one's answering." Jonghyun said.
Hyuna looked at the car. "Can we push it up? It might scratch the bottom, but it'll get the car back on the road."
"Good idea. Can we?" Doojoon looked at Jonghyun.
First my wheels and now the bottom of my car? Onew you owe me big time. You can forget letting wheels, I want a brand new car. "Anything to get my car on the road." Jonghyun smiled.

The three when in the ditch to push the car out. After a few minutes all four wheels were on the pavement.

"Thanks." Jonghyun stretched his sore arms.
"No problem. We got to go now though. Bye." Doojoon walked to his car.
"Bye. If you get stuck again call us." Hyuna waved.
"Bye." Jonghyun smiled. "Thank you."

Doojoon and Hyuna drove away leaving Jonghyun alone by his car.

Jonghyun checked his car. "The things I do for my friends."

 

"Seungyeon it's better that we go now... Jonghyun said that some of my family members are nearby." Onew said to her.

"Really? They didn't see us right?" Seungyeon asked looking around nervously. Onew shook his head. "I don't think so.."

"Okay.. well, want to go somewhere with me? I know a place where no people usually go to.." Seungyeon suggested thinking about the old playground.
"That's in the Dae area?" Onew asked.
"Yeah..." Seungyeon nodded.

"Okay, let's go there then." Onew smiled and looked around making sure people didn't see them.

"Onew.. in your family does anyone else know about us but Jonghyun?" Seungyeon asked as they were walking. "No, no one else. I didn't tell anyone else." Onew said. "Did you tell anyone in your family?"

"I had to tell my cousin Sunye today.. i'm sorry but I trust that she won't tell anyone." Seungyeon said.
"I trust Jonghyun also, he won't tell about us." Onew said.

"This way." Seungyeon smiled and led Onew to the playground.
He looked around. "Are you sure no one will see us here?"
"Yeah. I come here often and there's never people around." Seungyeon said and sat down on the swings. Onew sat down on the swing beside her and smiled at her.
"You come to a place like this often?"

Seungyeon nodded. "My family is a big mess full of noisy people so I often come here to calm my nerves hehe."
"Oh.. I see." Onew smiled and held her hand again. He then remembered the bracelet he had in his pocket again, he took it out from his pocket. "Give me your hand."
Seungyeon tilted her head and gave her hand, Onew gave the bracelet for Seungyeon. "That's something for you.."

Seungyeon looked down at the bracelet. "Wahh.. it's so pretty! For me really?"
Onew smiled and nodded. "Yeah for you, who else."
Seungyeon smiled widely and put it around her wrist. "Thank you."

"You like it?" Onew asked and scratched the back of his head. Seungyeon jumped off the swing and spun around a few times. "Whooo.. I love it Onew!!"
Onew giggled looking at her happiness.
"It's going to be my most important treasure!" Seungyeon said and grabbed a stick from the ground then crouched down to draw something with it.

"What are you doing?" Onew asked and crouched down beside her. Seungyeon smiled and pointed at the smiling face she had drawn. "That is Onew, my man." she giggled.

"Is that so? But he looks lonely." Onew said and took the stick then draw another smiling face beside Seungyeon's drawing on the ground. "Who is that?" Seungyeon tilted her head. "That is Seungyeon.. Onew's girl." Onew giggled. Seungyeon smiled and drew a small heart beween the two faces.

Onew smiled and looked at Seungyeon, Seungyeon could feel him looking at her and smiled slightly, she was waiting for him to do something but Onew just kept on staring at her.
Seungyeon turned her head carefully towards Onew.. Should I? she thought for a moment then quickly kissed Onew's cheek.
Onew stared at her surprised and smiled a little touching his cheek.

Seungyeon looked down feeling shy. "I.. just.. I don't know.. I was waiting for you to....but you didn't.. so... I don't know "

Onew smiled at her.. "You were waiting? For... this..?" he slowly leaned closer to Seungyeon. Seungyeon felt like her heart would jump off her chest from all the excitement and nervousness she was feeling as he was approaching her. Onew gently kissed her lips then pulled away from her and smiled.

Seungyeon nodded her head slightly after the kiss. "Yeah.. that was what I was waiting for.." she muttered slightly and felt herself blush. "Sorry for being so slow.." Onew said then got up from the ground.

Omo.. he just kissed me!!! Seungyeon smiled to herself and stood up too.

------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sure it was Seungyeon who went there with someone.." Sunye muttered looking towards the playground as she had followed Seungyeon outside. She looked around and suddenly saw a guy staring towards the playground too.

Who is that? Sunye frowned and walked a little bit closer to him. She stared at the guy shocked when she noticed a Nang tattoo in his hand. What is a Nang doing in our territory? That's not the guy Seungyeon is seeing right?

Sunye cleared her voice a little bit. "Excuse me but what is so interesting in the playground for you?"
"I have to talk with my friend about something but he is doing some lovey dovey stuff right now.. " Jonghyun muttered.. but then stopped to look at Sunye. "Wait, who are you and why are you asking me this?"

Sunye looked at his tattoo and frowned. "Is your friend perhaps seeing a girl called Seungyeon?"

Jonghyun looked at her surprised. "How did you?"
"Seungyeon is my cousin. Please..i'm begging you, try to get your friend to break up with her. That is not right, they can't date.. they might get themselves killed!" Sunye said to Jonghyun.

 

“Hmm…….since we just officially dating today, how about a date tomorrow?”asked Onew.

“Date? Sure! I’d love to.”Seungyeon jumped happily. “Where are we going?”

“Well, where do you want to go?”he tilted his head to Seungyeon.

“There are so many places I want to go…… amusement park, cinema, zoo, mall, game centre….”she counted using her fingers.

 

Onew just smiled watching Seungyeon’s confused face. She looked really cute.

“Then, we will visit each place one by one. Let’s start with amusement park tomorrow. Then the next day, we’ll go to cinema.”said Onew.

“Really? Okay then!” Let’s go tomorrow.”said Seungyeon excitedly.

“I’ll pick you up with my car tomorrow at 8 on the border area.”Onew nodded his head.

“Okay.”Seungyeon smiled again.

 

Just when they still laughing sweetly to each other, Jonghyun and Sunye walked to them. Jonghyun seems not really bothered with Onew dating but Sunye came with displeased face.

“Oh, Sunye. What are you doing here?”Seungyeon stared at her cousin confused.

“Hi Jonghyun.”Onew’s reaction was different from Seungyeon. He was smiling to Jonghyun. “I’ll change your tires soon.”Onew remembered his promise.

 

Sunye stared at Onew with annoyed face while Onew just smiling at her.

“This is Sunye, my cousin. And…..the one I told about you.”Seungyeon introduced Onew to her.

“Hello, I’m Lee Jinki. But just call me Onew since everyone always calls me that. I wonder whether I should change my name or not.”said Onew innocently. He offered a hand shake to Sunye but she just nodded her head. Onew retreated his hand back without feeling hurt.

 

“Seungyeon, we should go home. Now.”Sunye gave a different tone when she said ‘now’.

“Really? Okay then…..”she pouted a little and looked at Onew. “I’ll go home now. See you tomorrow.”

“Yeah, see you.”Onew leaned closer and kissed her on her cheek gently.

 

Seungyeon was giggling while Sunye and Jonghyun who watched it just rolled their eyes.

“Come one.”Sunye dragged Seungyeon away. Seungyeon still looking at Onew and waved her hands. Onew waved back to her until he can’t see them again.

 

Onew turned and looked at Jonghyun with his happy and innocent face.

“Jonghyun! Do you know? We just officially dating!!”said Onew happily.

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s go back now. We’ll talk about this later.”Jonghyun walked to his car. Onew followed him and opened the passenger seat. “Where’s your car?”asked Jonghyun.

“I left it in home when Seungyeon called me. I walked here.”said Onew strangely with so much proud.

 

 

"How did you know we were there? Did you follow me?" Seungyeon frowned when she was walking down the street with Sunye.
"Yeah! I think what you are doing is so wrong.. and imagine if Yunho or Hyun Bin or someone else saw you with that person like that... they would've killed that person right away or done something rash or worse.. get you killed too!!" Sunye scolded her.

"He isn't just that person.. his name is Onew." Seungyeon said.
"Aish.. whatever he is." Sunye snapped.

"His name is what? Who are you talking about?" suddenly Minhwan jumped from behind the girls.
They both jumped up slightly surprised. "Yah! Don't scare us like that!" Seungyeon exclaimed punching Minhwan a little to his shoulder.

Minhwan giggled and put his arm around Seungyeon's shoulders.
"Who were you talking about? I wanna know too.." he whined.

"Little boys like you don't need to know things like that." Seungyeon said.
"I'm no little boy. I'm a grown up man now.. so you can tell me." Minhwan grinned. "You were talking about someone whose name started with... an O?"
"Just go somewhere else. This conversation is private!" Sunye said pushing Minhwan away.

"Hey, I have the right to know what is happening in my sisters life don't I?" Minhwan whined and opened the door to the house.
"You don't." Seungyeon sighed and started walking upstairs.

"Okay. If you don't tell me anything.. I will find things out myself then. Noona you have been somewhere alone alot thesedays without telling anyone where you went.. I will find out your secrets." Minhwan grinned.

"Yah, you wanna die? If you start stalking me.. I will..." Seungyeon yelled and started chasing Minhwan.
"You will what noona?!" Minhwan giggled as he ran away from her. Suddenly Minhwan bumped into their father.

"Keep quiet here! Don't you know what time it is! Your granparents are trying to sleep!" he said firmly.
"Sorry." Seungyeon and Minhwan said in unison and walked upstairs together. Seungyeon glared at Minhwan as they walked. "Just take care of your own business, don't start stalking me."
Minhwan just smirked and walked to his room.

Seungyeon shook her head and walked to her room. Ahh.. if that annoying kid finds out about Onew.. who knows what will happen.. he and his big mouth...

Seungyeon looked at the bracelet in her hand and smiled a little. It's so pretty. she took it off and placed it on the bedside table to wear it again tomorrow.
Onew is worth taking the risk.. I believe so.. she thought and laid down on the bed.

 

"So what happened? Why do I have to change your tires?" Onew asked.
"I ran my car off the road into the ditch. We got it out thanks to Hyuna's brilliant idea of pushing the car up and scratching the bottom of my car." Jonghyun glared at Onew.
"Oh. Sorry~!" Onew gave him a puppy dog face.

Jonghyun sighed.

"Why were you with her cousin? Um... Sunye was it?" Onew asked. "Are you dating her secretly like Seungyeon and I?"
"Yah!! No! Definitely not. I have I- I have someone I like." Jonghyun yelled. "We met up by the park."
"Oh. That's kinda boring. I thought you two were secretly dating. That would have been cool." Onew said causing Jonghyun to groan.

Jonghyun parked the car then walked inside the house with Onew.

"IU!!!" Onew ran to hug her. "What are you doing here?"
"Onew~!!" IU hugged him back. "I needed to talk to Jonghyun."
"Okay. Have fun." Onew skipped back to his room. "Dongho~!!!" Onew said happily and ran to hug Dongho.
"Did something good happen?" IU asked looking at Onew.
"Yeah." Jonghyun sighed. "In his world." Jonghyun muttered to himself.

Jonghyun led IU outside to the garden. He sat on the bench then dusted off the other side for her to sit.

"You wanted to talk." Jonghyun smiled.
"About today." IU started. "Umm. I heard from Seungho what happened. I'm sorry for Appa's behavior." IU bowed.
"It's okay. He wants what's best for you." Jonghyun said softly.
"I talked to Appa and Umma about it. I told them that I want to marry you. I hope that's okay." IU looked into Jonghyun's eyes.
"It's fine with me, but your Appa doesn't want that. He wants-" IU cut Jonghyun off.
"Umma was happy I choose you. Appa was furious, but he gave in. He said he'll give you a trial. You'll take over TOP's position as Dae patrol while TOP is preparing for his wedding." IU said.
"Dae Patrol. I have to ensure Dae doesn't mess with us right." Jonghyun asked.
"Yes." IU replied.

Jonghyun stood up and walked around thinking. He then looked at Onew's room. What do I do? If I do Dae Patrol and Seungyeon comes I need to kick her out and hurt her. Onew will hate me, but IU. Gosh what do I do?

Jonghyun felt his phone vibrate.

---------------------
From: Sun

Tomorrow midnight meet under west side bridge in abandoned shack.
Talk about O and S.
HATE
Delete after read. D.A.R.
---------------------
---------------------
From: JH

Be there.
D.A.R.
---------------------

Jonghyun deleted the text from Sunye. She wants to talk about breaking the two up, I'm guessing.

"What's wrong?" IU walked up to Jonghyun. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to. It just mean we can't-"
"I'll do it." Jonghyun said. "I love you. I'll do anything for you."
"Thanks. You start next week, but you need to see Appa tomorrow." IU hugged Jonghyun. "I'm so happy. I get to marry you."
"Me too." Jonghyun kissed her forehead.

I'll do Dae Patrol. I'll meet with Sunye and talk about them both. I'll find a way to compromise with the Dae's. Even if it takes my life I'll stay loyal to IU and Onew. Jonghyun smiled. Who am I kidding. I'm in way over my head.

"IU." Jonghyun turned her head towards him.
"Hmm." She looked into his eyes.
Help me, IU. Onew's relationship with a Dae is driving me insane."I love you, but you might end up hating me." He gazed at her.
"It won't happen." IU smiled.

Jonghyun kissed her lips.

 



“Dongho~~~my cute little brother~~”Onew hugged Dongho closely.

“What?”Dongho stared confused at Onew. “Hyung, let go.”he struggled under Onew’s bear hug.

“You’re birthday is coming right? I already prepared a present for you. Just wait for it.”Onew winked his eyes to Dongho and walked away, leaving Dongho still confused with Onew.

 

He walked to his room and put the present for Dongho inside the drawer. He pulled out his phone and stared at Seungyeon’s number. “Should I text her or not? I wonder what she’s doing right now.”

 

----------------------------------------

 

From : Dubu

Hey! What are you doing?

I’m not disturbing you, am I?

 

------------------------------------------

 

From : Hamster

No. I’m confused with what clothes I should wear tomorrow.

What do you think?

 

-------------------------------------------

 

From : Dubu

Anything is fine. As long as you feel comfortable with it.

Because we’re going to have a lot of activities ^^

 

---------------------------------------------

 

From : Hamster

Okay. Just wait and see tomorrow then.

Good night ^^

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

From : Dubu

Good night. Sweet dream ^^

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

After Onew sent the message. He laid his phone on the table next to his bed. He pulled the cover and preparing to sleep early. He has to wake early too and pick Seungyeon at 8. ”Hmm…….I should take some pictures with her too. My phone seems quite plain”thought Onew. He kept smiling while thinking about tomorrow’s first date with Seungyeon. He just hopes nothing bad will happen.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC

chapter 4 is here!!! ^^

hope you enjoy it and thanks for supporting our fic~~