chapter 3 & trailer

Only That Person

my friend, muffiainen made a trailer for this fic
check it out --> Only That Person Trailer

 

Chapter 3

"Jonghyun what's wrong?" Onew asked as Jonghyun walked in the door.
"Nothing." Jonghyun said.
"Let's hang out today!!" Onew said happily. "I need to by a present for Dongho. His birthday is coming up."
"Sure. Let's go to the mall. Maybe it'll cheer me up after today's incident." Jonghyun mumbled the last part.
"Let's go!!" Onew dragged Jonghyun out the door.

As soon as Seungyeon walked out the theatre with her friends she got a phone call from Minhyuk.

Seungyeon: "Hello~"
Minhyuk: "Noona!! Where are you? Did you forget that today is Geun Suk hyungs graduation?!!! It starts in an hour and we are all waiting for you, but we all need to go already so you come to the party place alone... but noona, hyung said there will be a lot of Nang's there too because some Nang is graduating too so be careful on your way there."
Seungyeon: "Ahh... I forgot.. I'll go home now and change real quick then I will come!!"
Minhyuk: "Noona, remember to be careful of the Nangs!"
Seungyeon: "Yeah yeah. I'll hang up now!"

Seungyeon looked at Younha and Eun Chae. "I'm sorry but I have to go now! I forgot it's Geun Suk oppa's graduation party today and I have to be there in an hour!" she exclaimed and quickly hugged her friends. "Bye!!!" she yelled as she ran.

-------------------------

The whole house was empty when she arrived home. Seungyeon rushed up to her room and put on a black dress and some make up on her face.

Uggh.. I can't believe I forgot this!! Everyones going to be so mad at me!! she sighed as she put a necklace on.

She glanced at herself from the mirror and fixed her hair a bit. This should be alright...

------------------------

Seungyeon was running towards the place where Geun Suk's graduation party was going to be held as fast as she could with the high heels on.

Aish... the high heels are just slowing me down! she sighed as her shoes were slowing her down so she decided to just take them off and run barefoot.

Seungyeon soon arrived to the party place and saw people gathered outside. Seungyeon glanced at the group and saw the Nang tattoo's in their hands.

Omo.. there's so many of them, I hope they don't notice who I am... Seungyeon gulped and started putting her shoes back on then started walking slowly towards the door that the group of Nangs had blocked almost completely.

"Excuse me.. " Seungyeon said trying to walk through. A few guys made way for her but soon one of them noticed her Dae tattoo in her ear.

"Ohh... a Dae girl. What brings you here all alone? Where is your family?" the guy grinned grabbing Seungyeon's hand.
"Please just let me go through." Seungyeon said nervously.
The guy touched Seungyeon's tattoo on her ear. "Aigoo..you little Dae girl.. are we scaring you? All alone without your family with a group of big bad Nang boys..."

"Take your hands off me please.." Seungyeon said and took a deep breath.

“Oh please, do you think we’re afraid of you?”the Nang guy smirked to her. His friends were laughing at her too. Seungyeon still keeping her temper.
“I don’t want to cause a trouble in here.”said Seungyeon.
“Ohh…….I’m scared~~”the other Nang guy mocked her.

Just when Seungyeon wanted to say something, a hand grabbed the Nang’s guy hand off from Seungyeon.
“Get off your dirty hands from my family.”Yunho stood with angered face in front of them. Yunho’s grip seemed to be painful enough for the guy. He was winching all the time.
“Yunho, you came too.”Seungyeon stared at him.
“Of course I came.”he smiled to her before he turned with his serious face again to the Nang guys. “Now go away and don’t you dare to annoy or even come closer to our family again. Or I swear I’ll kill you.”said Yunho.

The Nang guys ran off from them abruptly. Seungyeon still stared at Yunho with shocked face and a little worried too. “Yunho really hate Nang family………..”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the mall, Onew was dragging Jonghyun to every shop in there. He can’t make up his mind to buy a present for Dongho. He already looked for toys, books, clothes, even new ipod or video games for him. He kept asking Jonghyun about his opinion at everything he thought Dongho would like. Jonghyun seemed a little better. Onew’s talkative personality cheered him up, though he still thinks about IU.

“Hey, Jonghyun! How about this? Do you think it’s too childish?”Onew held up a set of BB gun complete with its target sticker.
“Dongho already grown up, Onew. He won’t like that.”Jonghyun shook his head.
“Hmm…..really? But I still want to buy this when I was his age.”Onew pouted and place the BB gun set back to its place.
“Well, he’s more mature than you I guess.”Jonghyun smiled a little.
“What should I buy then?”Onew looked at Jonghyun with his pleading eyes, again.
Jonghyun let out a sigh. “Try to ask Narsha or maybe Mir.”said Jonghyun.

Well, Narsha is their soon to be cousin, because she will get married with TOP, Onew’s oldest cousin soon. She spoiled Dongho and Onew a lot. Onew remembered that she came every year in their birthday, so she definitely will come again this year. Mir is Dongho’s bestfriend, though it was self proclaim. Dongho prefers to call him his rival. But they’re pretty close like a brother actually.

Onew pulled out his phone and decided to call Narsha.
“Hello?”Narsha answered Onew’s call right after the 2nd dial tone.
“Ah, noona. It’s me.”
“Oh! Onee~~~w!!!”Narsha almost shouted on the phone excitedly. “How come you never call me again since a week ago? Noona miss you sooooo much.”
“Ah…yes, I miss you too noona.”Onew laughed on the phone while Jonghyun just rolled his eyes. He knew what Narsha will say.
“How are you Onew? And how’s my little Dongho?”asked Narsha.
“We’re fine noona. By the way, Dongho’s birthday is coming close. Have you bought him a present, noona?”Onew asked curiously.
“Of course. I bought him a new phone.”she giggled a little.
“What? A phone? Geez…..you spoil him too much, noona. Anyway, I’m at the mall right now. I’m going to buy a present for him too. But I can’t decide it. Can you help me, noona?”said Onew.
“Hmm…….how about a new game console? You know he likes to play video games.”said Narsha.
“Okay, I’ll it then. Oh, how about TOP hyung? How’s he?”Onew rarely talked to him.
“Oh, he’s right beside me. Wait, I’ll give the phone to him.”Narsha talked to TOP and gave him the phone.
“Hey Onew.”TOP said with his low tone voice.
“Hyung, how are you doing? Dongho’s birthday is coming close. Are you going to come?”asked Onew.
“Yes. Even if I don’t want to, Narsha will drag me there.”TOP chuckled and Onew can heard Narsha ‘yah!’ voice behind TOP.
“Haha…okay. I hope I can see you and the other soon.”Onew laughed and ended his call with them.

He and Jonghyun went to a video games shop and bought the newest type of console for Dongho. He also asked to wrap the present nicely. Then when they were going to leave the mall, Onew stopped in front of an accessory shop for girl. He stared at the display and smiled.
“Jonghyun, wait for a while, okay.”Onew went to the shop and he seemed buying something from them.

When Onew walked out, he has a bag in his left hand.
“What is it?”asked Jonghyun.
“Oh, here. I bought a bracelet that I think it will be cute for…err……you know.”Onew smiled shyly.

Posted Image

He showed the bracelet to Jonghyun. Jonghyun only shook his head. He knew even if he told Onew not to meet her again, he’s sure Onew won’t listen to him.
“I’m going to give this to her the next time we meet again.”Onew smiled brightly to Jonghyun. “Come on, let’s go home.”he held Jonghyun’s hand and walked back to their cars and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aish.. how dare they touch you like that!" Yunho said angrily when he was walking to the rest of the family with Seungyeon.
"Oppa.. it's okay now. There's no need to be so angry.." Seungyeon said.

She glanced at her family who were glaring at her angrily for being so late. Seungyeon bowed slightly. "I'm sorry for being late but I forgot...."
"How can you forget your own cousins graduation?" Geun Suk's mother snorted.

"I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to forget.." Seungyeon said playing with her fingers.
"Umma.. it's not such a big deal, I'm sure Geun Suk will understand." Hyun Bin said tapping Seungyeon's shoulder. Seungyeon smiled slightly at him.

"By the way.. what was all that about there just now Yunho?" Hyun Bin asked and glanced towards the Nangs further away.
"They were bothering Seungyeon and touching her with their dirty hands. Aishh.. really those people are making me pissed off." Yunho said clenching his fists.
"What? Are you okay Seungyeon? Should we go and teach them a lesson?" Hyun Bin said glaring at the Nang guys.

"Ahh... oppa don't! I'm fine, they didn't do anything much. You don't have to cause a scene here..." Seungyeon stopped him. "Besides... I'm sure that all of the Nang people aren't like those guys.. you shouldn't think they are all like that, there must be good people too.."

"Are you defending them now!?" Yunho asked furiously.
"No... it's nothing like that.." Seungyeon said quickly.
"Good... there's nothing good that comes from the Nangs." Yunho said firmly.

I disagree.. Seungyeon thought in her head.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Omo.. Seungyeon unnie.. look look those guys are so hot!" Hara giggled pointing at some guys standing further away when they were waiting outside for Geun Suk to come out.
"Oh.. who?" Seungyeon asked absent mindedly.
"Can't you see there?!" Hara pointed. Seungyeon glanced towards the guys totally uninterested in them. "Oh.. them.. I don't think they are that special.." she said.

"What? But unnie they are just your style, you always told me that kind of guys were your ideal type.." Hara asked surprised.
"Well I've changed my mind, I don't like that type..." Seungyeon said thinking about Onew.

"Omo.. unnie look they are coming this way.." Hara said excited.
"Well you can have them all for yourself then, I'll go wait to the car already." Seungyeon sighed and walked away from her.
"Unnie!"Hara yelled after her then shook her head She is acting strange today, she would have been so excited about those guys before.. what is wrong with her?

----------------------------------------
Seungyeon sighed when she closed the car door, she tapped the screen of her phone thinking if she should send a message to Onew or not.

I wonder when he wants to meet me again.. maybe he will think i'm too eager if I text him again.. I should wait for him to ask me out again first.. aigoo... I can't wait to meet Onew again..

"Seungyeon!! I caught you now! Tell me everything about the boy you are meeting! I know there is someone! I won't leave you alone before you tell me!" suddenly Sunye stepped in the car.
Seungyeon sighed looking at he closest cousin then leaned her head on Sunye's shoulder. She felt like she wanted to tell Sunye everything now.

"Sunye..... would you want me to.. die?" Seungyeon said.
"What are you talking about? Of course not!!! Never!!" Sunye exclaimed.
"But what if I... was dating?" Seungyeon started.
Sunye frowned. "Why would I want you to die for dating?"

"What if.. I...dated a guy.. who was a.. Nang?" Seungyeon asked quietly.

Sunye tilted her head thinking. "Well if that was the case.. of course I wouldn't like it.. I would think that it's wrong but I wouldn't want you to be killed. I couldn't live without you...." suddenly Sunye's face went pale. "Wait... Seungyeon you aren't telling me that you are dating a Nang guy? You are not, right?"

There was a long silence between the two before Seungyeon spoke. "Sunye, I met an amazing guy.. really different from anyone I have ever met... and he is a Nang."

Sunye stared at Seungyeon wide eyed and shook her head in misbelief. "No. Seungyeon break up with him right now before it gets serious. You.. you.. can't date a member of the Nang family.. you just can't.. don't you understand what might happen.. I don't want you to die!"

"You won't tell anyone right?" Seungyeon asked looking at her.
"Well.. I guess not..." Sunye said.
"You guess not? You won't tell right?" Seungyeon asked again.
"I won't." Sunye said silently. "But Seungyeon please... no matter how amazing he is.. just leave him!"

Seungyeon sighed and opened the door. "I'm sorry but I don't think I can do that.. it's not easy to find someone like him.. I think I will walk home... see you there."
"Yah. Seungyeon!" Sunye yelled but Seungyeon had already ran away.

Seungyeon felt slightly relieved as she had told about Onew to someone in the family.
She won't tell anyone, I trust her.... and now I don't have to keep things from her..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun decided to take a detour before heading home. He went to his cousins house.

"Jonghyun?" Mika asked as he opened the door. "Long time no see."
"Yeah. Can I come in?" Jonghyun asked.
"Um sure. Just to let you know Kikwang and GD are over." Mika let Jonghyun inside.

Jonghyun walked in to find Seohyun on the loveseat leaning on Kikwang watching Heaven's Postman. Bom was lying down on the floor watching the film as GD watched at Bom. Mika sat down on the couch and put his feet on the table.

"Jonghyun!!" Karam walked in the room with three buckets of popcorn in his hands. "I haven't seen you in a while. Wait."

Karam handed Seohyun, Bom, and Mika popcorn.

"Sorry. It's movie night and well my sisters wanted to watch a chickflick with their boyfriends." Karam said.
"It's not a chickflick. It's romance and a tearjearker." Seohyun corrected.
"Whatever." Karam said. "Anyways why are you here?"
"Movie night." Jonghyun lied. He wanted to talk about his love issues, but he decided not to.
"Oh. Then sit down." Karam led Jonghyun by Mika and sat down.

~~

"Aww the ending was cute. I wanna kiss in front of everyone at the post office now." Seohyun looked at Kikwang after the movie finished.
"Anywhere you want." Kikwang kissed her cheek.
"Eww, so cheesy." GD said at the two lovebirds.
"What's wrong with that?" Bom pouted.
"Nothing babe." GD quickly replied smiling.
"Eww." Mika and Karam looked at each other.

After debating to ask them about his problems or not Jonghyun finally spoke up.

"Hey guys I have a question." Jonghyun said. "What do you do if your other's parents don't approve of your relationship?"
"That was random. Why are you having issues?" Karam asked interested.
"Maybe." Jonghyun answered.
"Hmm. Let's see." Everyone began to thing of advice to give Jonghyun.

Seungyeon pretended to be sleeping when the others came home to avoid Sunye's questions.

"Yah! Seungyeon!! Get up! We need to talk about this!!" Sunye barged in Seungyeon's room. "You have to listen to me!! You pabo!!!" she punched her shoulder slightly.

"Why must it be a guy like that!? Out of all the boys out there why does it have to be a Nang!? You must be out of your mind!! Yahh!! Just speak to me, I know you can hear me, you are not sleeping!!" Sunye yelled to Seungyeon.

Seungyeon sighed and sat up. "You are so noisy! Someone might hear you! I'm going out.." she said and walked out the door.
"What? Are you going to meet him? Seungyeon you can't.. please." Sunye begged of her. Seungyeon looked at Sunye and patted her shoulder gently. "Please just let me go now. I will talk with you later."

--------------

Seungyeon walked to an old playground nearby where she always went when she wanted to calm down and be alone. No one used the place anymore so there were never other people around. She walked to the old swings and sat down on one of the swings.

Was it really a good idea to tell Sunye about this after all.. all she did was freak out..or would it just be better to forget about Onew? It's not that serious between us yet, we just met a few times.. should I just stop seeing him and forget about him before I fall too deeply for him? That might be better for all of us but... I don't want that.. I don't want to forget about him.. I want to see him, talk to him, do everything with him.. maybe I should talk about this with him..

Seungyeon sent a message to Onew.

-----------------------
From: Hamster
Hi~ are u busy? Can we meet?
-----------------------
---------------------
From: Dubu
I'm not busy at all! Where should we meet?
---------------------
----------------------
From: Hamster
Let's meet at the border we said bye yesterday.
Can you come right now?
---------------------
---------------------
From: Dubu
Of course. See you!
---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Seungyeon was standing under the streetlight waiting for Onew to come. She was pondering whether she should ask Onew not to meet her again or not.
Soon she saw Onew walking down the street smiling widely at her. "Did you wait long?" he asked. Seungyeon shook her head and smiled slightly.

"Where should we go to? Why did you want to meet." Onew asked.
"I don't know, let's just walk around. I just wanted to see you that's all." Seungyeon said.
"Oh.. okay." Onew smiled.

"Onew.. I have been thinking..." Seungyeon started but stopped when she felt Onew suddenly holding her hand. Seungyeon held his hand tightly also and smiled a little bit.
"Hmm.. what have you been thinking?" Onew asked.

"Just.. just that.. do you think our families.. would.. you know.. kill us if they saw us together?" Seungyeon asked silently.
Onew stopped walking and looked at Seungyeon. "That is possible.. I know that... and... and.. if you don't want to meet me again.. it's okay.. if you feel that this is wrong and too dangerous.."

Seungyeon nodded slightly and stared at the ground.

Onew then took a deep breath and turned to face Seungyeon.

"But I was just hoping that... no I mean that I wanted to ask.. if.. If you don't want to.. it's okay.. but I just..." he stuttered shyly at her.

Seungyeon looked at him confused. What is he trying to say?

"Seungyeon. Will you become my girl?" he finally asked her.

Seungyeon stared at Onew, her heart was beating fast from happiness. That was the question she had wanted to hear from him the most. She bit her lip thinking what she should do.. should she do as her family had ordered or should she follow her heart.

Should I just take the risk and be with Onew? If I say yes now, it will be much harder to let go of him later on.. but there is no one like him. I can't just let go of him and forget about him... I will take the risk, no matter what my family will do.. if we just keep this a secret from our families it should be fine..

Onew was waiting for her answer nervously. Why isn't she saying anything? Doesn't she want to be with me?
"Seungyeon, if you don't want to.. then just tell me.." he said and stared at his shoes.

Seungyeon took a few steps closer to Onew and suddenly hugged him tightly. "I will become your girl."
"You.. you will?" Onew asked smiling.. he didn't know what to say as he was so happy.
Seungyeon pulled away from him and nodded. The two stared at each other under the streetlight smiling to each other.

Onew touched the bracelet he had brought for Seungyeon in his pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's end it here kekeke...... :P
There's still a loooong way to go...
please comment...and if you like to do RP too, join our forum --> KRPfanfics