Chapter 27

Only That Person

"You alright?" Onew asked Seungyeon and offered her his hand when they had almost reached the top of the mountain. They could already hear the sound coming from the waterfall.
"I'm okay."Seungyeon answered him as she panted after the rough climb up.
Onew smiled at her. "We are almost there, just a few more steps."

They soon reached the top, Seungyeon walked beside Onew and they looked down. A cool breeze passed them making them feel better in the hot weather.
"We did it Seungyeon!! We are on top now!" Onew said happily.
Seungyeon smiled happily and hugged Onew tightly. "Yes.. we did it."
"Let's take a photo here." Onew said taking his camera, he placed it on a rock and set up the timer then ran beside Seungyeon to be in the photo.

"Onew.. let's go see the waterfall now. Where is it? I can hear it." Seungyeon said.
"We just need to walk a little more and we will reach there." Onew said holding Seungyeon's hand.
After some walking they could see a beautiful waterfall in front of them.
"Wahh!!" Seungyeon looked around her in awe.

"Want to swim there?" Onew asked pointing at the water.
"Oh.. yeah, let's try it!" Seungyeon exclaimed. Before she knew it Onew had taken off his shirt and jumped in the water.
"Ahhhh.. it's cold!!" Onew yelled from the water as he swam.
Seungyeon felt the water carefully with her feet. "Owh.. it really is cold."
She slowly walked deeper towards Onew who was already used to the water.
Onew swam towards her. "You know it's easier if you just go right away.." he said and all of a sudden pulled Seungyeon with him deep into the water.

"Yah!!!" Seungyeon screamed from the shock of the cold water. She beat Onew's arm a little. "Yah! You bad bad Nang boy! Attacking an innocent Dae girl like that.. is this some kind secret plot of the Nangs?"
"Well that is a family secret." Onew continued playfully
Onew giggled a little and hugged her. "But you still do like me don't you? This bad Nang boy just has never seen anything like you.. pretty Dae girl, so he couldn't resist."
"Well.... I will have to think about that...I just need to attack you back first, I can't let a Nang get away that easily" Seungyeon said miscieviously then pushed Onew to the water.

"Hey, this means war!" Onew yelled and started splasing water on Seungyeon.
"Okay then, I'm ready!" Seungyeon yelled back and splashed water on Onew too.
"Okay, okay.. peace peace!" Onew shouted after all the splashing.
Seungyeon shook her head and started approaching Onew, he backed off from her until he was pushed against a rock. "I still must do my final attack." Seungyeon said staring at Onew.
"And what is that?" he smiled then suddenly held her shoulders and turned her around that now she was standing against the rock.
"But not before I do my final attack." Onew whispered and kissed Seungyeon, their kiss deepened slowly.. and they both felt like there was only the two in the whole world, they forgot all their problems in that moment and just stood there kissing each other in the water.

After a few minutes they pulled away from each other.
Seungyeon smiled shyly and played with the water with her fingers. "I guess.. I give up for now... I do like my Nang boy."
Onew smiled then held her hand. "Maybe we should stop swimming now, it's getting cold isn't it?"
Seungyeon nodded and followed Onew. They put their clothes back on and sat down on one rock to dry themselves up, Seungyeon was shivering slightly from the cold.
Onew looked at her and placed his arms around her to make her feel warm again.

"Onew... do you think... this will be the last time we are together like this?" Seungyeon suddenly said seriously making the athmosphere sad again.
Onew just sat there without saying anything.

"Do you think that people will forget about us when time passes? They might not even remember we existed once?" Seungyeon continued.
"I think that people will remember the two of us forever, they will remember us as the couple who violated the Dae and Nang agreement, we will remain as the bad warning example to all the Nangs and Daes." Onew said.
"That is true. Aigoo.. what a bad reputation we will have." Seungyeon chuckled a little.

After that they both didn't say anything, they were both thinking about the fate they would soon have to face.
Onew heard Seungyeon sobbing again after a while.. without him noticing it he also started crying quietly. He tried to look away so Seungyeon wouldn't notice his tears, he stood up and walked around trying to calm himself down.

He then remembered what Jonghyun had said about making a wish.
He wiped his tears and picked up a rock.

"Seungyeon come here. We still have some hope left.. Jonghyun told me that if we manage to skip a rock 5 times up here and make a wish it would come true. I don't know if such thing works but let's try it." Onew said trying to smile to Seungyeon.

Seungyeon wiped her tears away too and walked to Onew.
"Now make a wish, and lets skip it together."
Seungyeon nodded and touched the hand where Onew held the rock.

Onew looked up to the sky. Please.. please let me and Seungyeon live and be together forever.

Seungyeon stared at Onew's hands and made her wish. I wish to be with Onew always.. please save us.

Onew looked at Seungyeon. "Ready?"
Seungyeon nodded... together they threw the rock. They looked at it carefully counting how many times it skipped.

1....2...3....4....5
It skipped exactly 5 times. Onew and Seungyeon looked at each other surprised. "5 times. Seungyeon maybe this is a sign.. maybe our wishes will come true."
"Yes... maybe." Seungyeon nodded and looked at Onew hopefully. He was smiling brightly now.

"Hmm.. I think Jonghyun has had enough romantic time with IU now. Should we go back down?" Onew asked.
"Yeah. Let's go." Seungyeon nodded. "Oh but wait let's take one more photo here beside this waterfall!"

Onew nodded and went to set up the timer again. They took the photo then headed back down where IU and Jonghyun were.

"Where are they?" Seungyeon asked when they reached the viewing area.
"Maybe they left already." Onew looked around. "Let's meet them down there."

Onew and Seungyeon headed back to the beach. They took a small detour that Onew and Jonghyun had used when they were younger.

"Where are we?" Seungyeon asked.
"My secret place." Onew smiled. "No one comes on this side of the beach, so we can walk by ourselves for a bit before we reach them."
"Okay." Seungyeon leaned on Onew. "It's romantic, your secret place."

~~~~~

Jonghyun and IU came out from the bushes near the first viewing point.

"Wasn't it pretty?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yeah. I've never seen such a beautiful waterfall." IU sat on the wall that she and Jonghyun previously had been sitting on.
"When we get better I'll show you a prettier one. Onew and Seungyeon went up there today, but we'll go next time." Jonghyun hugged IU. "Hey isn't that Onew and Seungyeon?"
IU turned around and looked on the beach. "Yup, it's them. We should go back too."

Jonghyun and IU headed back down the mountain.