Chapter 46

Only That Person

Seungyeon and Onew were in Onew's car driving towards the place the wedding party was going to be held.
"It really was like a fairytale, just like she wanted. So so beautiful, they look so good together. IU was so pretty wasn't she?" Seungyeon smiled.

"She was, but you know what? Through the whole seremony, all I could see was you.." Onew smirked.
Seungyeon nudged Onew and the radio. "Why were you just staring at me when you should have been watching them?"
"Because that is the way my eyes work... they somehow automatically turn towards my Dae girl." Onew laughed.
"Yah! Stop beeing such a cheesecake!" Seungyeon exclaimed.
"What? Cheesecake??" Onew asked.
"Yeah.. too cheesy...." Seungyeon said.

"Araso.. but I really can't help myself because it's all true. But there is something that I just thought when I saw IU and Jonghyun there getting married." Onew said.
"And what is that?" Seungyeon asked.
"You are willing to marry me right? And we have a house already also.." Onew started.
"Yes I am.. but why?" Seungyeon asked.

"Then how about we just get married secretly, just when all this Jonghyun's wedding celebration is over.. then let's escape somewhere far away and get married, without anyone knowing about it.. let's find some small church and some priest to get us married and just get married.. just the two of us. We can go and get the rings made somewhere and your friend already finished making that wedding dress for you right? Just pick that up and take with us" Onew said smiling excited about his idea.

"Get married.. just like that?" Seungyeon asked.
"Yeah, I think it would be much more exciting, let's just do this spontaneously, without any other people bothering. You saw how stressfull all that wedding planning was for IU and Jonghyun. Let's just get married without all that stress.." Onew said.

Seungyeon pondered about what Onew had said. Slowly his idea started to sound appealing to her also.
"But maybe my brothers, umma and Sunye would like to attend my wedding or your family and IU and Jonghyun also.." Seungyeon said.

"Well, we can just hold a wedding party afterwards for them." Onew said.
"So what do you say? I don't think I can wait too much longer for us to marry anyway.."

Seungyeon was still in deep thought.. Should we? Our relationship has been such a rollercoaster already so maybe getting married spontaneously like this would be good.. hmm.. no stress.. about who comes to our wedding and who doesn't. Just me and Onew... it actually sounds great..

"Okay!! Let's just get married! Let's go somewhere tomorrow and get married!" Seungyeon exclaimed.
"Really!!!??" Onew asked smiling widely. Seungyeon nodded. "But make sure you find a pretty place for us to get married then."
"Of course!" Onew smiled.

Onew parked his car in front of the place of the wedding party for Jonghyun and IU.

~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone took their seats at the ballroom Jonghyun and IU walked into the ballroom, arms where locked together. They happily made their way to the front table bowing to their guests. Jonghyun seated IU then sat down himself.

Minho and Key, the MCs, took the mic. "Welcome everyone to our dinner celebrating Jonghyun, and IU's marriage." Minho spoke. "We hope that you will have a wonderful evening with us."

"First before we begin our dinner we would like to introduce some important people to you." Key continued. "Mr. and Mrs. Lee, IU's parents and head of the Neng household and their son, IU's twin brother Seungho." They stood up and people clapped. "Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Jonghyun's parents. Mrs. Han of the Dae household. And the main people of this evening and the reason we are gathered here, Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jonghyun." Everyone clapped, some even stood up.

"Thank you for attending. Now that we have introduced everyone we would like to begin the toasts. TOP will lead the toasts." Minho handed TOP the mic.

"Good evening. First of congratulations. I cannot believe that you married before me." TOP joked causing everyone, who knew that TOP and Narsha were engaged way before Jonghyun and IU, to laugh. "I hope you two will live happily for the rest of your lives. Jonghyun don't spoil IU too much. IU don't forget to put Jonghyun in his place now." TOP advised. "Please grab your glasses as I am about to begin. I'd like to give a toast to IU and Jonghyun." "To IU and Jonghyun!!" Everyone drank their champagne.

Minho got back on stage. "Thank you TOP. The buffet line is located to the right and workers will call your table to eat, so everyone please take your meals and sit back down."

Jonghyun and IU where served their dinner up in the front. They happily ate as everyone began to get their food.

"Take some vegetables too." Seungyeon nudged Onew when they were taking the food.
"Ahh.. araso araso.. I was going to." Onew said and took a little bit of salad on his plate.
"More. You can't just eat meat.." Seungyeon ordered and put more salad on his plate.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Everyone was soon done eating all the dinner and the waiters brought a huge wedding cake close to where Jonghyun and IU were.

Everyone watched how Jonghyun and IU walked to the cake.

"Wow, look it's us!" IU giggled when she noticed small figures on the cake.
"That's me? The head is all crooked!!" Jonghyun said pointing at the miniature Jonghyun.
"Well at least they made you pretty, thats more important." he smiled.

People were gathering around the two ready to take pictures of them cutting the cake together.

"We better not drop anything when we cut it, all those people are taking pictures." IU whispered as they got ready to cut the cake.
"Don't worry. Let's just cut it." Jonghyun said. Together they cut a piece for them, then posed for everyone for a moment before going back to their seat.

"I just realized something." Jonghyun said looking at IU.
"What?" IU asked.
"You are my wife." Jonghyun grinned.
"Is it a good or bad thing?" IU asked.
"It's the best thing ever." Jonghyun smiled.

IU smiled and took some cake to the spoon. "Husband, eat." IU chuckled feeding Jonghyun the cake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew stared at Jonghyun and IU then turned to Seungyeon. He was hoping Seungyeon would feed some cake for him too.

He nudged her shoulder lightly and pointed at Jonghyun and IU. "Look."
"Aww.. that's so cute!" Seungyeon said smiling. "I want to go take a picture." she said taking her camera then tried to stand up from her seat but Onew pulled her back.

"Wae?" Seungyeon asked.
"That's not what I meant. I meant.." Onew said pointing at his mouth.
"You meant what? I don't understand, i'm going to get the pictures." Seungyeon said getting up again.
"I want you to feed cake for me like that too.. that's what I meant." Onew exclaimed but soon realized how loudly he had said that, as people were staring at him and laughing.

Seungyeon chuckled and sat back down.
"You want me to feed you cake that badly?"
"Uhh.. yeah..." he said blushing a little bit from all the stares.

"But we already finished eating our cake." Seungyeon said.
"Here, just feed him." some older lady smiled at them and gave some cake.
"Thank you." Seungyeon said taking the cake.

"Aish.. I didn't mean that everyone would stare at us like this..." Onew muttered looking around.
"Then why did you yell so loudly that you want me too feed you?" Seungyeon giggled.
"I didn't mean to." Onew said."Wait I think it's fine, don't feed me anything. It's too awkward now. I don't thi...."
he started but Seungyeon had already put some cake into his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~

After eating cake it was the dance portion of the evening.

"We'd like to see the father daughter dance." Minho said into the mic.

Wonhyuk stood up and walked to IU. "May I have this dance?" IU giggled and took her father's hand. Together they went down to the dance floor and began to dance to a slow song. Wohyuk was not good, but never the less danced his heart out with his daughter.
"I need to take a picture of this. I may never see it again." The headmistress squealed and went to take pictures.

Seungho stood by Jonghyun watching his father dance horribly with IU. Seungho shook his head. "I think I'll go save him and myself from embarrassment."

Seungho took his mom to the dance floor and danced with her for a little bit before initiating a switch of partners with his father. IU and her mom twirled into their new partner's arms. Wonhyuk tripped in his own feet as his wife twirled to him. He caught her, stabling himself and her.

Seungho put his head down in shame. "Why when everyone is watching?"
"At least we know we got our dancing skills from mom." IU giggled.

As the next song played Jonghyun made his way over to IU and Seungho. "May I?" Jonghyun tapped Seungho's shoulder.
Seungho twirled her into Jonghyun's arms. "Take care of her." Seungho left to ask Mirai to dance.

Jonghyun and IU were currently the only ones on the dance floor.
"We're the only ones." IU said nervously.
"It's our wedding reception, we should be." Jonghyun smiled. "Don't worry about it. Just look at me and dance. Others will join soon."

IU took Jonghyun's advice and gazed softly into Jonghyun's beautiful brown eyes. "I can see my reflection in your eyes." IU looked straight into Jonghyun's chest.
"Of course. In my eyes, I only see you." Jonghyun recited a cheesy line. "I only saw you back when we were dating. I only see you now that we're married. And I will only see you in the future, when we're old with white hair and have grandchildren."
IU blushed and buried her head into Jonghyun's shoulder.

Wonhyuk was pulled to the dance floor by his wife to his dismay.
"I can't just sit there. I need to dance. I want to feel young again." She whispered to him.

Seungho and Mirai were now on the dance floor along with Jonghyun's parents.

"Onew, please." Seungyeon gave Onew a pleading look now that she wanted something.
"But I and dancing. Besides only family is on the floor." Onew reasoned.
"Please I want to dance." Seungyeon pouted.
"I can take you if he doesn't want to." Dongho offered as he was dateless and wanted to dance.
"Onew please." Seungyeon said again.
"Just take her." GD nudged Onew as he passed on his way to the dance floor with Bom.
"Fine, but if I'm embarrassed it's all your fault." Onew warned. "I'm really clumsy at dancing."
"It's okay." Seungyeon fixed her dress. "I can live with it."
"No he's really clumsy. He has this think called Onew Sangtae. He's very clumsy." Dongho warned. "I'm surprised you didn't know about it yet."

"Let's go." A embarrassed Onew took Seungyeon to the dance floor. They began dance.
"So what's Onew Sangtae?" Seungyeon asked.

"Onew sangtae... well that's..." Onew said pulling Seungyeon to the right as they danced.
For his misfortune, the Nang headmaster and headmistress were just dancing very close to them and as Onew pulled Seungyeon, Onew's right foot accidentally bumped into the headmaster.
Onew got ready to pull away from the couple but as Wonhyuk was a clumsy dancer aswell, he stumbled into Onew's foot that caused him to fall on the floor pulling his wife down aswell.

Seungyeon and Onew stopped dancing right away.
"Are you alright? I'm so sorry, it was all my fault." Onew asked embarrassed.

Wonhyuk held his knee for a moment as it hurt a little. "Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have danced in the first place." Wonhyuk said helping his wife up.
"That's for wanting to act young too much." Wonhyuk muttered.

"Aigoo.. now the whole family is going remember this, maybe they all took a video of us and all the future Nangs are going to have a big laugh about this. Headmaster and headmistress being clumsy like this." his wife just laughed.

"Appa, umma.. are you alright?" IU giggled as she and Jonghyun walked there too.
"Mianhe, IU.. we made you embarrassed like this." Wonhyuk apologized.
"It's okay appa, but maybe you should stop dancing now." IU laughed.

"Sorry." Onew and Seungyeon apologized again. "It wasn't his fault, I just pulled Seungyeon too roughly to the side and didn't notice there was anyone. I didn't mean to embarrass anyone." Onew said.

"Well since Onew is on the dancefloor, it's expected that something like this might happen." Jonghyun said.
Onew felt like he wanted to buried under the ground and never come back up again, he felt so embarrassed that he had caused such embarrassment to the headmaster.

"Let's just go and look how the young ones dance." Wonhyuk said leading his wife back to the tables.

Onew glanced at IU and Jonghyun. "We'll leave the dancing to you."

"I told you I shouldn't dance." Onew said leading Seungyeon away from the dancefloor to a quiet corner where people couldn't see them.
"It's your fault we got this embarrassed.. I warned you."

Seungyeon smiled. "But don't you think it was quite funny?"
"Funny? Well, maybe... but it's so embarrassing.. because of me." Onew said glancing at the dancefloor where IU and Jonghyun were dancing.
"Why can't I dance smoothly like Jonghyun, he always knows the right things to do but I just make a mess of everything...." Onew muttered.

"Sorry, if it was my fault then what can I do to make it up to you?" Seungyeon asked. "Is this enough to wipe away your embarrassment?"

Seungyeon suddenly ew's face towards her's and kissed his lips softly.
"Se- Seungyeon.." he said slightly surprised still looking around himself. Seungyeon kept on placing soft little kisses on his lips as he stood there.

"But-- Seungyeon------- what-- I-- I think--- people are watching-- there's hundreds of people------ " Onew said between the kisses worried about the people even though he enjoyed the kisses.
Seungyeon stopped and stared at Onew then put her hands on Onew's shoulders. "No one is watching so stop talking and just kiss me." she ordered.

Onew stared at Seungyeon blinking his eyes for a moment, he was surprised to see her act boldly like that.
"Well.. I guess I can do that." he smiled finally kissing her back.

As they were kissing suddenly someone walked to them and pushed Onew away from Seungyeon.

Seungyeon and Onew stared at the person surprised.

"Aish.. there's peace nowhere, everywhere these stupid couples making a poor bachelor jealous!!!" they saw an older man walking away from them.
Seungyeon and Onew stared at him for a moment not knowing what to say, then suddenly both started laughing.

"Guess.. someone was watching us after all." Seungyeon giggled.
"Yeah. Poor guy though..." Onew said.

"But you feel embarrassed anymore?" Seungyeon smiled at Onew.
"Nope. It's all gone now, thanks to my Dae girls magical kisses.. but actually it was good that that guy stopped us. We must save our kisses for tomorrow right?" Onew grinned thinking about their secret wedding.

"I'm actually happy we won't have any big wedding like this, imagine how many embarrassing situations we would create while so many people would be watching. " Seungyeon said leaning her head on Onew's shoulder.

Onew nodded. "Let's go see Jonghyun and IU, there seems to be no one around them now." he said as he noticed they weren't dancing anymore.