Chapter 37

Only That Person

“So, ready to start?” Onew held Seungyeon’s hand and smiled to her.
“Hmm? Start what?” Seungyeon just blinked confused.
“Our endless date. We will go on a date everyday and let other people know that you’re my girlfriend and I’m your boyfriend. We will go to every place that you want to.” said Onew.
“Really? Wow, there’s so much place I want to go.” Seungyeon jumped a little happily.
Onew smiled seeing Seungyeon’s aegyo. “We have mu~~ch time to spend. Then, where’s the first destination, princes?”
“Ice ring!! I often see couples going there.” said Seungyeon excitedly.
“Alright, let’s go!”

Onew took her to his car and drove to the ice ring that many couples used to go.They reached there in no time and head into the ring. Just like what Seungyeon said, they saw many couples playing sweetly in there. Holding hands, skating together, playing around, they made other people who see them jealous, but not for Onew and Seungyeon.

“You can skating?” asked Onew.
“I can, a few years ago. I don’t know if my skill is rusting or I forgot how to skate.” said Seungyeon.
“Don’t worry…………….me too.” said Onew while grinning.
“Ah, I thought you would say ‘I can teach you’ or something like that.” Seungyeon pouted and hit Onew’s playfully.
“We can learn together, right? It’s more fun. Come on, let’s play!” Onew pointed at the ice ring staff that renting skate’s shoes.

Both of them went to rent the shoes. Onew also rented an earmuff for Seungyeon so she won’t get cold. He helped Seungyeon putting on the shoes and tied the lace. They walked hand in hand again, carefully to the ice ring. Then, they started to skate slowly, still hand in hand. They skated smoothly. Sure their skill hasn’t rusting yet.

Onew and Seungyeon were giggling and staring at each other all the time. They looked no different than the other couple. They clearly enjoyed this.

“Hmm……I’m thinking about going skiing sometime. How about it?” suddenly Onew said it.
“Skiing? Yes yes, I want to do that too.” Seungyeon nodded her head happily.
“Really? Alright, ski place, checked!” said Onew.
“Yay! Oh, Onew, I’m a bit tired.” said Seungyeon.
“Oh, let’s rest then. “Onew and Seungyeon slowly walked out the ice ring and went to the tables that already prepared for anyone who played there.

“I’ll get you a warm drink. What do you want?” asked Onew.
“Hot chocolate.” Seungyeon smiled cutely.
“Okay, wait here.” Onew can’t stop smiling today.

He went to bought drinks for her and himself from automatic machine. He got Seungyeon’s hot chocolate first, and then he bought his hot cappuccino. He brought the cups with both of his hands, but because his full attention was on the cups, he didn’t notice a guy was walking into him and bumped.

“Aw aw hot!” some of his cappuccino spilled on his hand but Onew still didn’t let the cup off.
“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you suddenly back away from the machine.” a familiar voice spoke to him.
Onew looked up and saw Jonghyun stood in front of him, surprised that it was Onew who he bumped on. “Jonghyun?”
“Onew? What are you doing here?” asked Jonghyun.
“I’m skating with Seungyeon of course. What are you doing here?” Onew asked back to him.
“I’m skating too.” answered Jonghyun.
“Sigh……the world is so small huh?”Onew smiled. “So, where’s IU? You’re not with her?”
“Do you think I would skate alone?”said Jonghyun while rolling his eyes.

Onew stepped away a little so Jonghyun could buy some drinks. Just like Onew, he bought two cups, one for him one for IU.

“Is IU……waiting near the ice ring? Where there are tables around?” asked Onew.
“Yup. Why?” Jonghyun turned away while holding the cups in both hands.
The world sure is small. Onew just smiled. “Nothing.”