Chapter 47

Only That Person
"Aigoo, my feet are sore." IU complained as she rubbed her foot.
"Let me see." Jonghyun took off IU's heels to see a red blister on her right foot. "What do you do? It looks sore."
"I think I got it when I was running to appa, when he and Onew collided." IU replied.
"I don't think we have band aids here." Jonghyun looked at IU worried. "You can take off your heels and walk barefoot for now, until we get to the car."
"Ani, the floor's dirty and Umma will get mad at me." IU frowned.
"Then I guess I have to carry you everywhere then." Jonghyun teased.

Onew and Seungyeon found IU and Jonghyun. "Congratulations!!" They cheered.
"Thank you." Jonghyun and IU bowed. "Did you get any idea for your wedding?"
"We got some." Onew looked at Seungyeon.
"Yeah when we get married we're not having Onew dance too long." Seungyeon joked. "He might fall down and get hurt on our wedding day." Everyone laughed.
"So where's the honeymoon at?" Onew asked.
"They haven't told us yet." IU answered. "All we know is that it's one month long and we find out where we're going when we get our tickets, which is in our car."
"Wow, one month? That's really long." Seungyeon said. "Are you going to come back with a baby?"
IU and Jonghyun's eyes popped out of their sockets and their mouths flew wide open. "What? We haven't thought that far yet."
Seungyeon giggled at the response. "Aigoo you two you're married already you should start to think. It might happen one day."
Onew looked at Seungyeon. I didn't really think that far ahead either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reception ended late into the night and everyone tiredly rushed home. Jonghyun and IU hugged their parents, their siblings, relatives, and friends before leaving for their honeymoon.

"I bet $10 they come back with a kid." GD started a bet.
"You're on. I bet $20 that they don't." CL wagered against GD. "Raise your bet unless you're scared."
"Fine $20 they do." GD raised his bet.
"$50 they don't." TOP walked in with Narsha.
"IU and Jonghyun are more responsible then you think." Narsha continued.
"I'm with GD. $20 they will come back with one." Dongho added.

Soon all the youths were was betting on whether or not IU and Jonghyun have a honeymoon baby or not. Even Seungho placed a bet saying that they will not come back with a baby.

"Onew, Seungyeon, what about you?" GD called. "Do you think they'll come back with a kid? Place your bet... unless you're afraid of losing."
CL smacked him upside the head. "If they don't want to bet they don't have to. Don't force them."
"But we always-" Hyuna cut GD off.
"Grow up. You're older then him stop trying to hustle money." Hyuna smacked him.
"Bommie they're being me to me." GD hid behind Bom.
"So Onew are you going to join the bet?" Dongho asked.

All eyes turned to Onew and Seungyeon, the only people who did not bet yet.

Onew and Seungyeon glanced at each other.
"Well that is a mystery.. I won't waste my money on betting on anything, I have more important things to use my money to." Onew said thinking about the rings they still had to buy before their wedding.

"Seungyeon are you going home, want to go together?" Sunye walked to Seungyeon.
"I'm sorry but Seungyeon will be mine only for the next few days.. so she can't." Onew interrupred before Seungyeon could even say anything.
"Okay...." Sunye said looking at the two suspiciously. "What are you two up to?"

"Nothing special." Seungyeon shrugged.
"Yeah, right. Nothing speacial.. I do know you Seungyeon, when you say nothing special in that way, it means that there is something really special going on." Sunye frowned.
Seungyeon just smiled at Sunye mischieviously and grabbed Onew's hand. "Let's go."

"Yah! Trying to hide things from me again!?" Sunye yelled after them as she watched how they made their way out to Onew's car.