Chapter 43

Only That Person

Seungyeon took out the food they had brought and started setting the table for them.
"Onew helped me make all this. He actually made most of the kimbab" Seungyeon smiled proud of Onew.

"Oh, really? Actually Jonghyun made an omelet for me this morning." IU said not wanting to lose.
"If Onew made most of that kimbab.. i'm a bit worried to eat it, the taste might be strange." Jonghyun said glancing at the food.

"Don't worry, I tasted it and it was good." Seungyeon chuckled.
"You aren't saying that just because he is your boyfriend are you?" Jonghyun grinned.
"Of course not, why would I do that." Seungyeon shook her head.

After a while Onew came to the others carrying the drinks to IU and Jonghyun.
"Okay, here.. satisfied?" Onew asked looking at Jonghyun as he handed the drink to him.
Jonghyun nodded and took a sip from it.

"We can start eating now right?" Onew asked excited and sat down beside Seungyeon.
"Sure, go ahead!" Seungyeon said putting a piece of kimbab into Onew's mouth. Onew munched it smiling widely. "You go ahead and eat too!" Onew said to IU and Jonghyun with his mouth still full of food.

"Yah! Don't talk with your mouth full of food like that! It's gross you know, you still didn't learn from before." Jonghyun scolded Onew.
"Oops.. mian.. " Onew said wiping his mouth a little then taking more food.

"That doesn't bother you Seungyeon?" Jonghyun asked.
Seungyeon shook her head and looked at Onew smiling. "It doesn't. Just seeing him eat happily like that makes me happy too.. besides once we get married I will teach him to not do so." she giggled.

"Oh, by the way guys! We bought a house today?" Onew said excited.
"Really?!" Jonghyun and IU said in unison.
Seungyeon and Onew nodded.

"The location is very good. It has 2 floors, a garage, and a even a backyard. There's 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, and some other rooms. It's really pretty! I can't wait that we can start decorating it!" Seungyeon explained about the house proudly.

"Wahh! That sounds so nice! But you know what, they are renovating the Nang household for me and Jonghyun to live too. So it will be like our own house too. I can't wait to decorate it too!" IU said not wanting to lose again.

"Then how about we go and do some shopping together someday for some furniture and other stuffs?!" Seungyeon suggested happily.
"Yes! Let's do that!" IU exclaimed giving a high five to Seungyeon.

Jonghyun and Onew just chuckled at the girls happiness and ate in silence.

"How about wedding? Did you plan about the wedding yet?" IU continued. "We are going to have a big wedding.. we just have to start sending all the invitations. I want it to be like a fairytale.. it's so exciting to plan all this!" IU giggled.

"And a fairytale you will get babe." Jonghyun smiled and kissed IU's cheek.

"I think it will be so beautiful your wedding." Seungyeon smiled. "About our wedding, I don't think it will be that big, because you know... some people even though they let us date but they might not really like me and Onew getting married.. so they might not want to come.... " she said letting out a small sigh.

Onew looked at Seungyeon and placed his arm around her shoulder. "I will make sure you get a wedding like a fairytale too. We can have a big wedding too if you want to.. I will make sure that somehow that happens."

"It's okay. Small wedding is good for me too.. I don't need other people but the ones that are the closest to me. Actually I don't care if suddenly no guests would come to our wedding.. all I need is you Onew. We don't need guests to get married right?" Seungyeon said smiling gently at Onew.

Onew nodded and kissed her cheek gently.

"Don't worry, at least me and IU will be your guests for sure." Jonghyun smiled squeezing IU's hand.