Chapter 45

Only That Person

~~ The day of IU's and Jonghyun's wedding~~

"Girls hurry up, your friends are waiting outside already!" the Dae headmistress yelled to Seungyeon and Sunye who were preparing themselves to go to Jonghyun's and IU's wedding.
"We will be ready in a minute!" Seungyeon yelled back as she was tying Sunye's hair up trying to make her a pretty hairdo.

Sunye glanced at herself from the mirror. "Do you think I should put a headband or a flower or something to my hair?"
Seungyeon tilted her head." I think it's fine like that."
Sunye nodded.

"Oh.. Sunye make sure that you catch the bouquet today. It's about time we find you a man too. Who knows if you happen to meet some handsome Nang guy today." Seungyeon grinned.
"Hey! There is no way I want a Nang guy!! Don't think that all us Dae's are like you!" Sunye exclaimed as she stood up.
"I'm just saying. I think Nang guys are pretty fine.. or at least one of them." Seungyeon said.

Sunye rolled her eyes and took her bag from the chair.
"Where is that Nang boy of yours by the way?" she asked.
"Onew is with Jonghyun, calming his nerves I guess." Seungyeon giggled.
The girls went out to where Infinite and a bunch of Dae's who were going to the wedding were waiting for them.

----------------------------------------------------------

Seungyeon knocked on the door to the room where IU was.
"Come in, if you are not Jonghyun." she heard IU's voice.

"It's me Seungyeon." Seungyeon said entering the room.
"Oh.. hello." IU waved at her smiling.
"Stand up so I can see the dress properly." Seungyeon said. IU did as she told.

Seungyeon's eyes glistened from excitement for IU.
"Wow! You look stunning! That dress really suits you. I can't wait to see Jonghyun's expression when he sees you!" Seungyeon exclaimed.
"Really? Thank you." IU smiled happily. "I just hope I won't step on my dress and fall, that would be embarrassing, there's so many guests here."

"I'm sure you won't, don't worry." Seungyeon said hugging her.
IU sat back down. "Omo! I'm so nervous. I can't believe i'm going to be married in like 45 minutes!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun paced around in his room. Onew and Dongho were watching Jonghyun go in circles.

"Yah!! What's going on? Stop walking around in circles. I'm getting dizzy." Onew grabbed Jonghyun's shoulders.
"I'm just nervous. What if she leaves me at the alter? What if someone objects? What if she says I don't? Otoke!!!" Jonghyun spilled out his worries.
"It'll be fine. IU won't do that to you. She loves you. Relax." Onew smiled.
"Come on. Stop moving around. You're getting all sweaty." Dongho pushed Jonghyun in front of the mirror. "Now we got to fix your hair again."
"I'm sorry. I can't calm down. I'm getting married in 45 minutes." Jonghyun said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The church was filled with hundreds of people. The Nengs tried their best to get along with the few Daes that were invited to the wedding.

Jonghyun was in the front by the priest waiting for everyone else in the bridal party to enter. One by one the grooms men escorted the bridesmaids down the aisle. GD walked in arms intertwined with Bom. Doojoon walked in with Hyuna. Seungho walked in with Mirai. The maid of honor, Seungyeon walked in with the best man, Onew. They all separated at the front and turned their heads to the back of the church to see IU walk in.

IU began to walk down the aisle with her father. IU face showed her nervousness.

"Relax. It's your wedding day. You need to smile." Her father encouraged.

IU took a deep breath and smiled. The soon reached Jonghyun and the priest.

Wonhyuk looked at Jonghyun. "Please take care of my daughter. She means the world to us."
"I promise. I'll take care of IU with my life." Jonghyun assured.

Wonhyuk handed IU to Jonghyun then returned to his seat next to his wife.

IU and Jonghyun steppend on the altar hand in hand, both trembling.
The priest looked at the couple smiling.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman. Kim Jonghyun and Lee Ji Eun also known as IU.." the priest started. IU and Jonghyun glanced at each other.

The preast looked at the crowd of people and spoke up. "If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace. "

Jonghyun gulped and squeezed IU's hand tighter as he was afraid someone might oppose. There was a silence for a couple of minutes.

"Seems like no on is against the two getting married." the preast announced then turned to Jonghyun and IU again. They both let out a sigh of relief. The priest then signed for Jonghyun and IU to face each other. They did so and held each others hands.

Jonghyun gazed at IU who was standing in front of him amazed by her beauty. How can she be so beautiful?

Onew made sure he still had the rings in his pocket. I can't believe Jonghyun will be a married man soon.. bye bye bachelor Jonghyun, it was nice to know you. Onew giggled in his mind.

The priest turned to Jonghyun. "Wilt thou Kim Jonghyun have this Woman Lee Ji Eun to thy wedded wife? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

IU's heart was pounding like crazy when she heard the question. He will say yes, right? Omo, what if he changed his mind??

"I will." Jonghyun answered without any hesitation.
A wide smile spread on IU's face.

She is smiling. It's a good sign, isn't it? Jonghyun thought.

The preast then turned to IU.
"Wilt thou Lee Ji Eun have this Man Kim Jonhyun to thy wedded husband? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live? "

IU looked up at Jonghyun, she stayed silent for a moment.
That silence almost drove him crazy. She will say yes, she will say yes, she will say yes!!! Jonghyun repeated in his mind trying to calm his nerves.

IU took a deep breath and finally said. "I will."

Jonghyun felt like he wanted to jump high up and scream when he heard that but instead he just smiled widely.

"Repeat after me." the priest said to Jonghyun. I Kim Jonghyun take you Lee Ji Eun to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

Jonghyun repeated the priest's words as he held IU's hand. IU looked at Jonghyun, her heart felt like it might burst from happiness any second.
Then it was IU's turn and she repeated after the priest.

"I Lee Ji Eun take you Kim Jonghyun to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

Onew then stepped to them and handed the rings. With trembling hands they put the rings on each others fingers.

"I nowpronounce that they are Man and Wife." the priest said smiling.

"You may now kiss the bride." the priest said. Jonghyun looked at IU softly and walked one step closer to her. "I love you." he whispered. "I love you too." IU whispered back then felt Jonghyun's giving him a soft kiss on her lips. The crowd cheered for them loudly.

Jonghyun held his arm for IU, who grabbed it and together they started walking down the aisle.

"Now we can go party right?" Doojoon exclaimed grabbing Hyuna's hand.