Chapter 57

Only That Person

"I think I should go and see umma and the others too." Seungyeon sighed looking at Sunye.
"You better not tell anyone I'm pregnant okay?"

"Well... I won't.. unless you disappear like that again, then I will tell everything." Sunye said.
"Fine, I won't disappear from you again." Seungyeon said and walked downstairs to meet the rest of the family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time had passed by, Seungyeon and Onew had told only the closest people to them where they were living to protect their babies. They had told both their families about Seungyeon being pregnant, and some people had really freaked out about it while others tried to accept the fact that Seungyeon and Onew were going to break their family law now completely.

It was almost the time for their twins to be born. Onew was out of town driving around with Jonghyun.

Seungyeon had come out to do some shopping.

"Hmm.. what should I cook for tomorrow?" Seungyeon pondered as she looked around the store.

"Isn't that Onew's wife? That Dae?" suddenly Seungyeon heard a voice from behind her.
Seungyeon glanced back and saw one of Onew's uncles and his wife behind her.
Oh no.. otoke otoke! Seungyeon gulped as she knew that those two had been really against her and Onew.

"Yeah.. I think that's her." Onew's uncle said and started walking closer to Seungyeon.
Seungyeon started walking away as fast as she possibly could, she glanced back and saw the couple still following her.
She walked out the store, and because she was glancing behind her all the time she didn't notice stairs that were in front of her.

Seungyeon stumbled and fell down the stairs. For a moment everything she could see was blurry, she took a deep breath and tried to stand up.
I can't let them catch me...

"Are you okay?" Onew's aunt exclaimed running to Seungyeon.
"I.. yes..." Seungyeon said but suddenly felt her stomach hurt really badly. "Ow!!" she exclaimed sitting back down.

"I don't think you are okay, let me help." Onew's aunt said.
"No... wait I... " Seungyeon said and took her phone to call Onew. She dialed his number.

"Hello, Seungyeon.." Onew answered his phone.
"Onew.. I.." Seungyeon stuttered then suddenly lost her consciousness because of the fall down the stairs and the pain in her stomach. The phone fell on the ground beside her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungyeon woke up feeling very sick after a few hours. She opened her eyes and looked around her shocked as she was in an unfamiliar place, beside her she saw Onew's aunt.

Omo! They aren't trying to get rid of my babies are they? Seungyeon thought and tried to get up.

"Seungyeon! Just lie down, you shouldn't go anywhere now. We had a doctor check on you and he said your labor has just started. So just stay still, the doctor will be here soon." she said to Seungyeon.

"But I.... Onew..." Seungyeon said lying back down.
"Don't worry, we called Onew about it.. we will take care of you, don't worry, just try to relax." Onew's aunt said.

Are they really going to help me? Or when my babies are born they are going to take them away? Seungyeon stared up at the ceiling scared.