Chapter 41

Only That Person

"Mmmm." Jonghyun groggily answered his phone.
"It's noon and you're still sleeping?" Onew asked as Seungyeon giggled.
"Shut up Onew. What do you want?" Jonghyun said carefully trying not to wake IU.
"Do you want to go on a double date with us now?" Onew asked.
"Uh let me see." Jonghyun turned and gentally shook IU. "Babe, wake up please."
IU slowly opened her eyes. "Hmmm?"
"Onew and Seungyeon want to go on a double date. Do you want to go or are you still tired?" Jongyun asked.
IU nodded her head.
"Hello, Onew?" Jonghyun put the phone to his ear. "She said okay, but give us an hour or two to get ready."
"Sure. So at 2pm where do you want to meet?" Onew asked.
"Ummm. How about the amusement park or the zoo or aquarium?" Jonghyun suggested. "Actually you figure it out and text me the address. We have to get ready."
"Okay. I'll text you." Onew said and cut the phone.

Jonghyun put the phone down on the night stand and turned to IU. "You okay?"
"I never felt better." IU hugged Jonghyun.
"Good. Let's go shower." Jonghyun got off the bed.

IU got up and followed Jonghyun.

"Where are you going? Why are you following me to the bathroom? Are you planning on showering with me?" Jonghyun tuned around after entering the bathroom.
"ert." IU playfully slapped Jonghyun as she blushed. "I wanted to brush my teeth."
"Sure you were." Jonghyun let IU past him.

~~~~~

"Breakfast... I mean lunch is ready." Jonghyun called IU who was still in the bathroom getting ready.
"Coming!!!" IU said.

Jonghyun finished getting the table as IU came and sat on the chair.

"Wow it looks delicious." IU looked at the omelet that Jonghyun made.
"That's only the looks. I'm not a good cook so it might taste bad." Jonghyun sat on his chair.

IU took a bite of the omelet. Jonghyun watched IU's face for the result of the taste. IU scrunched her face.

"Not good huh?" Jonghyun grabbed the plate and headed for the kitchen to throw it away.
"No it was good. I was playing with you." IU giggled as she grabbed Jonghyun's hand and led him back to the table with her food.

The two finished eating and got ready for the double date.

"Did Onew text you the address yet?" IU asked.
"Nope." Jonghyun shook his head.

After a while Onew sent Jonghyun a text.

-----------------------------------
From: Onew

Let's meet at the Winter Tower, near the river. You know where that is right? I suggest you don't dress too fancy.

-------------------------------

"The salad is ready! Oh, Onew can you finish making the kimbap for me?" Seungyeon said to Onew. They were at the Dae house kitchen making something to eat for the date.
"Araso." Onew obeyed her and put his phone away then started helping Seungyeon.

"I hope IU and Jonghyun like the date.." Seungyeon said.
"I'm sure they will.. though IU might be a little scared about this... but it's alright we can do something more romantic after that." Onew said as he tried to roll the kimbap.
"Well.. they don't have to jump if they don't want to. It's just something I always wanted to try. Bungee jumping... don't you think that would be so exciting!!!!?" Seungyeon said happily .
"Well.. that surely will be exciting..." Onew said thinking about it and accidentally dropped the kimbap roll he had in his hand.

He covered his mouth. "Omo!!! What if that happens to us when we jump? If the rope is weak and we will get crushed like that poor kimbap!!" he exclaimed playfully.
"Yah! That won't happen! Pabo, stop playing with food!" Seungyeon nudged his shoulder gently.
"I'm not playing. I didn't mean for that to drop.. but it just did. It seems like some kind of sign about our fate if we do that jump!" Onew said.
"Hey.. it's no sign. You were just clumsy." Seungyeon giggled and cleaned the mess Onew had made.
"I know. I'm just joking." Onew giggled and ate one peace of kimbap from the table.
Seungyeon hit his hands lightly. "Stop it. We need to save it for the date!."
"Mian." he smiled but suddenly put some kimbap to Seungyeon's mouth too. "It's good isn't it?"

Seungyeon munched it rolling her eyes. "It is good... but we shouldn't eat yet."
"I know..." Onew muttered then quickly grabbed another peace and stuffed it into his mouth before she could stop him.
"Onew!!" Seungyeon exclaimed and started chasing him around the kitchen.

"Just wait till I catch you!" she yelled and suddenly bumped into someone.
"U-umma." Seungyeon stuttered seeing who it was.

Onew right away stopped and bowed towards Seungyeon's mother.
"What are you two doing here?" the headmistress asked.
"Just some cooking umma." Seungyeon said glancing at Onew. She nodded a little then turned to leave the room.

"I'm sorry if we were too noisy." Onew apologized.
"Don't worry. Just continued doing what you were doing." the headmistress said and left. Aigoo.. they look so cute together..they are almost like me and Dongmin when we were young. she chuckled to herself as she left.

Seungyeon and Onew soon finished all their cooking and walked out the kitchen with baskets full of food. On their way out they bumped into Sunye.

"Oh.. Seungyeon and Onew. Where are you going?" Sunye asked.
"Just for a double date with Jonghyun and IU." Seungyeon said.
"Oh, have fun then." Sunye said.
"We will.. oh by the way Sunye. There's something you don't know of yet." Seungyeon grinned and quickly showed her the ring she had in her hand.

Sunye stared at it wide eyed. "Seungyeon... you two.. did you? Onew did you?"
"Yes. He asked me to marry him. Now you can go ahead and tell everyone if you want to and shock them!" Seungyeon said and started dragging Onew away with her.
"Seungyeon! Really?!" Sunye yelled surprised after her.
"Yeah. Really! I will talk with you about it later! Now we have to hurry!" Seungyeon yelled back at her smiling widely.

My family will be shocked about me getting married with a Nang, but let them be.. it doesn't matter anymore, no one's opinion matters anymore. No one will threated us to be killed anymore.. all that matters is that I am with the man I love. If they don't like it, it's just their own problem. Seungyeon thought as she walked with Onew.

Even though her family had approved of her and Onew dating, not all of them really liked that, and they definitely won't like Seungyeon getting married with Onew.

As they walked down the street Seungyeon noticed a familiar figure walking further away with someone.
Isn't that Minhwan... and some girl?


"Minhwan!" Seungyeon yelled and walked closer. Minhwan stopped walking and right away let go of the girls hand he had held a while ago.

"Oh.... noona..." Minhwan said smiling a little.
"Your name was Krystal wasn't it?" Seungyeon asked the girl beside Minhwan.
"Yes." Krystal smiled.

"Oh, hi Krystal. What are you doing here?" Onew asked when he walked there too surprised seeing her there.

Krystal and Minhwan glanced at each other shyly.

"Don't you see, they are having a date." Seungyeon said to Onew silently. Minhwan heard what she said and blushed.
"Oh, you two together?" Onew asked pointing at both Krystal and Minhwan. His question made Minhwan and Krystal blush even more.
"No... we just... uhhh..." Minhwan muttered as he blushed.

"Araso. Don't worry, we will leave you two alone." Seungyeon grinned. "Have fun! Oh and Minhwan, we got engaged yesterday.. Onew and I. You tell Minhyuk and umma the good news."

"Wahhh.. noona and Onew hyung? Really? Congratulations!!" Minhwan exclaimed and hugged both of them.
"Congratulations!" Krystal said also.

"And Onew hyung, if you do get married you must not hurt my noona ever... I will make sure you treat her right. Because if you hurt her I will start a real war.. not against your family but against you." Minhwan said frowning to Onew.
"Of course I will treat Seungyeon well. I won't hurt her, you can trust me." Onew said placing his arm over Seungyeon's shoulders.
"I know, I do trust you hyung." Minhwan smiled tapping his shoulder.

"Oh, but this means that soon enough you might have babies right? When you do, then I can be the godfather right?" Minhwan said excited.
"Well.. Minhwan, I think you will have some competetors to be the godfather though.. there is Minhyuk and Dongho too, who might want to be the godfathers." Seungyeon grinned.
"Oh, right. But I know I will be the best choice. So you would pick me right? Noona, hyung.." Minhwan said.
"We will have to think about such things later when the time is right. Not yet, we aren't even married yet." Onew chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IU and Jonghyun were already waiting for Onew and Seungyeon at the tower.

"Wahh.. that looks scary." IU said to Jonghyun as there were some people bungee jumping from the tower.
"Oh, Onew and Seungyeon are there." she then pointed at the two who were running to them.
"Sorry. We are late." Seungyeon said panting.

"We mad all this, so we can eat later. What made you so tired guys, sleeping till noon?" Onew grinned.
IU blushed slightly glancing at Jonghyun. "I don't know.. we were just tired. Oh, what did you bring!?" she said quickly chanching the subject to the food.

"You will see later." Seungyeon smiled.

"So what did you guys plan for us to do?" Jonghyun asked looking around.
"That!" Seungyeon pointed up at the people.

IU's eyes widened. "Bungee jumping?!"
Seungyeon nodded smiling excited. "I've always wanted to do that. And I want to try jumping together with Onew... I think that would be so cool. Don't you want to jump with Jonghyun too.. I think it would be so romantic, jumping together with the one you love while he holds you in his arms."

"Well.... I'm not that sure...." IU said.
Seungyeon then smiled and tapped IU's shoulder. "It's okay, you don't have to.. i'm just suggesting. But if you can wait that me and Onew jump.. then we can go do something more romantic."

"Should we go up then? You guys can at least come and watch how we jump." Onew said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seungyeon and Onew were standing in line waiting for their turn to jump. They had both been tied up together.

"You think it's safe?" Onew asked the man who was helping them. He nodded, "It is, it's really rare that the ropes break or anything like that. There is no need for you to be worried."

"O-okay then." Onew said with slight nervousness in his voice.
"Are you scared?" Seungyeon asked.
"No.. of course not... of course I'm not scared." Onew said trying to sound brave.
"It's okay, you can just say that you are afraid.. because I am a little scared about this too.." Seungyeon chuckled.
"Well... I just hope our fate won't be the same as the kimbap that fell had.." Onew grinned.
Seungyeon smiled and kissed Onew's lips gently.

"Okay. Ready to jump?" the man asked.
"Yup." Seungyeon said taking a deep breath.

"I will count to three.. then let's jump." Onew said and gulped looking down.
Seungyeon nodded.
"1...2...2½...3!!"

Onew and Seungyeon jumped down together.

"Wahh.. now they jumped!" IU looked down at them holding onto Jonghyun.

"That was awesome!!! It felt like I was flying!" Seungyeon exclaimed as they were still hanging on the air after jumping. "Onew... Onew.." she nudged him when he didn't answer.
"Oh... yeah.... it was.." he said with a shaky voice. "I just feel a little bit dizzy now.."
"It's great that we didn't end up like that kimbap after all wasn't it?" Seungyeon giggled.
"Yeah." Onew chuckled and looked down at the water under them.

"They really did it oppa!!" IU squealed after seeing Onew and Seungyeon jump.
"Yeah cool huh?" Jonghyun watched Onew and Seungyeon dangle in the air.

Onew and Seungyeon were being untied, so Jonghyun and IU walked over.

"How was is?" Jonghyun asked.
"Dizzy." Onew replied as he stumbled onto the floor.
"Aigoo, and he calls himself a man." Jonghyun helped him up.

IU and Seungyeon just laughed.

"So where to next?" IU asked.
"Umm, I really don't know." Seungyeon looked at Onew. "Any ideas?"

Onew shook his head but immediately regretted it after his head became more dizzy.

"I have an idea." Jonghyun looked at everyone. "Since we're doing slightly risky things hows about Go-Kart racing?"
"Sounds like fun. Please!!" IU jumped up and down.
"Okay, just don't jump right now, you're making the world spin." Onew held his head.
"I guess we'll meet you there." Seungyeon took the car keys from Onew. "Since you're dizzy, I'm driving."
"You can drive?" IU and Onew asked at the same time.
"Yeah, you didn't know?" They shook their heads. "Well that's because you never asked." Seungyeon giggled. "Let's go."

The couples walked their respective ways to their cars.