Chapter 17

Only That Person

"Catch him!!" Jeong Hoon shouted and ran to Yunho with Hyun Bin and caught him. Yunho didn't try to get off their grip anymore...
"Hyung.... I.. I just... I just ... killed.. my sister..." Yunho stuttered. The voice of Yuri yelling 'oppa please' rang on his head. He looked around and saw Dongmin and Yesung on the ground bleeding too.

Dongmin was breathing heavily as Seungyeon was hugging him tightly.

"I will call the ambulance." Minhyuk said taking out his phone.
"Kids... I think my time.. my time is up now." Dongmin said in a weak voice and looked at his three children.
"No. Appa you will survive!" Minhwan said with a shaky voice. "Look, it's over now. They will take Yunho away, and.. and we will take you to the hospital.. you will live appa.. you will."

Dongmin shook his head. "I can feel it.. this is it for me. Listen to me carefully.. Seungyeon, Minhyuk, Minhwan... my precious children." he smiled faintly and looked at them all.
"Please, remain the peace in our family. And please forgive Yunho for what he has done. I'm asking you, please forgive your cousin. And... tell your mom that i'm sorry I can't eat dinner tonight... and... and..:" Dongmin was now taking deep breaths. Suddenly he screamed loudly from the pain and took a deep breath then fell on the ground lifeless.

Seungyeon started shaking him roughly. "Appa! Appa! Wake up!! Appa!!"
Tears started falling from her eyes, so did from Minhwan and Minhyuks eyes.

Yoseob stood up from his dead brother and ran to where Yunho was held.
"Just kill that bastard!!" he yelled and punched Yunho's face, he kept on punching until Kyujong ran to him and pulled him back.

"Yoseob stop it. I think it's enough for him.. Yuri." Kyujong said holding Yoseob tightly.
Yoseob couldn't hold his tears anymore and fell on his knees on the ground crying.

Yunho looked at everything he had done without any expression on his face anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~

GD was driving Jonghyun, Seungho, IU, and Wonhyuk to the hospital.

"Where's my gun?" GD touched his pocket.
"Did you leave it at that place?" Seungho asked.
"No, I..." GD remembered Onew following him. "Onew. Where's his car? I'm going to give him a fender bender for taking my gun."
"I don't see his car. Actually I never saw his car leave." Seungho replied.
"What? Turn the car around." Jonghyun ordered GD.
Wonhyuk looked at Jonghyun. "Jonghyun the hospital-"
"I'm sorry, but Onew is just as precious to me as IU is. Onew's my best friend. I'm not going to let him do something stupid by himself. You can drop me off then go to the hospital if you want." Jonghyun told Wonhyuk.
"GD please turn the car around. I'm fine, the hospital can wait." IU said with her eyes close as she rested on Jonghyun.
"Thank you." Jonghyun kissed IU's forehead.
"Just promise me you'll get your wound checked at the hospital when we're done." IU said.
"I promise. But you also have to get yourself checked." Jonghyun said.
"Of course." IU smiled.

GD turned the car around and headed back to the warehouse.

~~~~~~~~~~

Infinite went to Yunho and tied his arms so he couldn't do anything. Yunho stared at the lifeless Yuri. "Mian."

Onew stepped out of the car. He didn't know what to do. He slowly walked toward Seungyeon.

"Appa. Wake up! Appa!!" Seungyeon wailed as she shook her father.
"Seungyeon. Stop. Don't waste your energy." Onew stopped Seungyeon.
"He can't be dead. He can't!!!" Seungyeon hit Onew's chest as she cried in it.

Although people were staring Onew put his arms around Seungyeon and hugged her. He didn't care anymore. He just wanted her to be safe.

Jonghyun, IU, Seungho, GD, and Wonhyuk walked in and saw the scene.

"Onew, what's going on here?" Wonhyuk's voice caught everyone's attention.

Onew didn't say anything to Wonhyuk and continued to hug Seungyeon. "It's okay. I won't let him hurt you."

Jonghyun walked to the couple. "I think it's time you say the truth. You can't hide it anymore."

"Seungyeon?" Onew looked at her.

Seungyeon just stared down at her father and nodded slightly.
She didn't care about anything anymore, she just wanted all that had happened to be a nightmare.

Onew kissed Seungyeon's forehead gently and got up.
Before Onew could walk away to Wonhyuk, Minhyuk stopped him. "You better keep my sister safe then if you go tell them!"

Onew nodded. "I will."