Chapter 25

Only That Person

Sunye took a final look at Seungyeon then ran to the window.
Aish.. I think there's even more guards out there than before...

Seungyeon looked at Sunye confused, she had made her wear a dress and a swimwear under that, then made her hair and make-up.
"Why are we doing this? You know I can't go out.. and if you are thinking about some party.. i'm not in any mood to party.."

"Seungyeon.. please, for now don't speak.. just follow me and do as I say. Trust me you are going to love this." Sunye said.

"Are you ready?" Kyujong knocked on the door and walked inside.
"Good oppa you are here. Just stay here like that, just be like you are sleeping and if someone knocks on the door just make some girly voices and whine like your sick." Sunye said.
"Yeah, I know.. acting as a girl is one of my many talents you can trust me." he chuckled and then placed his hands on Seungyeon's shoulders. "You look gorgeous today."

"Okay.. enough talk. Seungyeon follow me. Oppa remember to lock the door then." Sunye grabbed Seungyeon's hand and started dragging her towards Yoseob's room.

"Seungyeon-ah, I need to talk to you now. Come here." suddenly Seungyeon's mother yelled from downstairs.
"Okay just a----" Seungyeon started but Sunye blocked . "Yah, just stay quiet, your not going to your mom now."

Minhwan walked out of his room and looked at the girls. "I'll handle umma.."

Seungyeon shook herself off Sunye's grip when they reached Yoseob's room.
"Please tell me what is going on really.. and why are we in Yoseob's room?"

Sunye ignored her and glanced out of the window. This is the only place in the house where there's no guards around..

There was a big tree close the window in Yoseob's room.. one of the branches reached the window so you could quite easily climb down from there.
Sunye pushed Seungyeon towards the window and opened it. "Climb down that tree from here."

"What? Climb down, don't you see how high we are? What if that branch breaks or something... and why would I, your not even telling me where we are going!" Seungyeon exclaimed.

"Yah, just when did you turn into such a coward? We used to climb down this tree all the time when we were littel, did you forget already. Please just climb there... you don't know, but many people have put a lot of effort to this, if you don't go now.. how disappointed they are going to be.." Sunye said and stared straight at Seungyeon.

Seungyeon hesitated a while more but then walked to the window. "I'm no coward Sunye.." she said and climbed to the tree and from there carefully down to the ground, Sunye followed her shortly.

"Good, now let's go. Minhyuk should be waiting." Sunye exclaimed but turned around when she didn't hear Seungyeon following her. Jeong Hoon was holding her tightly in his grip.
"What is the meaning of this? Where do you think you are taking her?" Jeong Hoon said firmly. "We should've put guards to this side of the house too.."

Sunye ran to them. "Oppa please, let go of her.. i'm not trying to help her escape or anything.. there is just something really important we must do. Please... let her go this once.. it's the least you can do to her right? After what you did to her before... kidnapping her, and because of you guys her father died, she might not have many days left to live either... so this once let her go please. I swear I will bring her back."

Jeong Hoon hesitated and glanced at Seungyeon. Maybe I should let her go, this once.. he slowly let go of Seungyeon.
"Fine.. this time I will let you go but promise me to bring her back." Jeong Hoon said.
"I promise. Thank you oppa." Sunye said smiling thankfully.
"Now hurry Seungyeon, let's go."

They ran toward the gate in the backyard but as soon as they opened it for their shock there were two guards waiting. "Catch her!" the other yelled and held Seungyeon.
They started dragging the girls back inside but before they knew it, they two guards laid on the ground unconcious.
The girls turned around surprised and saw Yoseob standing there. "I hope that helped you at least a little bit." he smiled.
"It helped a lot Yoseob, thank you."

Seungyeon just stared at everything that was happening really confused and only followed Sunye. The girls ran through the forest that was at the back of the house to the main road. Minhyuk was there already waiting in his car.
"Get in!" Sunye ordered Seungyeon who did as she told. Minhyuk started driving right away when the doors closed.
"We are late already!" Minhyuk yelled. All of a sudden they heard a loud bang from the bottom of the car. Seungyeon glanced back. "Someone is shooting us!"
"It's the guards again, guess they remainded conciousness quite fast. They are trying to shoot to the tires. Drive fast!" Sunye yelled to Minhyuk who did as he was told and drove way over the speed limit.
After a while there was no one shooting anymore... "They gave up that fast, or they took a car and are after us?" Sunye muttered.

Sunye then received a phone call from Yoseob. "Noona, don't worry.. I took care of those guards with Jiyoon. I don't think anyone else knows you left the house."
"Okay.. good. I'm hanging up." Sunye said then looked at Seungyeon.
"I'm sorry to make you confused." she said then replied to Jonghyun.

--------------------------------------
To: Jonghyun

We are fine now. But we will be a little late.
--------------------------------------

They arrived to the beach 15 minutes late. Seungyeon tilted her head seeing the empty beach. "Umm.. this is where you wanted to bring me.. what for? You wanted to go swim that much?"

Sunye smiled at Seungyeon then suddenly covered her eyes with a scarf. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Stop asking so many questions will you!" Sunye snapped and held her hand then started leading her towards the place where Onew and the others were waiting.

The Nangs noticed Sunye and Seungyeon walking in the distance, Jonghyun quickly covered Onew's eyes before he could see them. "Hey!" he exclaimed.

Sunye led Seungyeon to Onew. The two were now standing facing each other but they didn't know it.
"Okay.. when I count to five you can open your eyes." CL said. Everyone around them were anticipating how they would react.

CL started counting slowly. "1.. 2..3..4..5.. open them!!"

Sunye took the scarf off Seungyeon's eyes and Jonghyun his hands off Onew's eyes. They both opened their eyes slowly.

"Onew!" "Seungyeon!" they both exclaimed each others names in unison. Slowly a wide smile spread on both their faces, they had both thought it would have been impossible to meet again before they were to be killed.
They just stared at each other for a few minutes.

"Hey.. what are you doing? Aren't you two a couple.. why are you just standing there like that? Just hug or kiss her or something Onew!" GD said frustrated and pushed Onew towards Seungyeon.
Onew chuckled a little then put his arms around Seungyeon. Seungyeon did the same..
Soon Onew heard Seungyeon sobbing quietly against his chest. He pulled away from her. "Why are you crying?" Onew frowned and gently wiped the tears off her cheeks with his fingers.
"Onew... I.. I didn't think I would see you again..." she whispered through her tears.
"Don't cry... all these people helped us to meet each other.. they want us to be happy.. and I also want you to be happy.. so please don't cry." Onew whispered and kissed her cheek gently.
Seungyeon nodded a little and wiped her tears.
"We should thank them."

Onew and Seungyeon turned to all their friends and bowed to them. "Thank you so much for letting us meet again. Thank you so much." Onew said.
"It must've been hard on you. Thank you so much." Seungyeon continued.

"Hey, don't think this is all. We have prepared so much more for you.. follow us." Dongho said excited and started running ahead of the couple.
Seungyeon and Onew looked at each other surprised. "There is something more."

 

Dongho ran excitedly to where they already set the tent and some woods for their BBQ. Onew followed him while the other walked slowly with them. Sunye and Minhyuk also joined them.

“How is it? We prepared this for you, hyung. Let’s have a BBQ with chicken or sweet potato or fish or anything we can grill. And we can sleep on the tent later. Don’t worry, the tent is big enough for us, but I’m sure there will be some people who choose another place to err………you know.” Dongho smirked while glancing at his hyungs who already have their girlfriend, especially Jonghyun.
“Oh, are you jealous, our little Dongho?” GD ruffled Dongho’s hair and smirked. “Do you want to join me and Bom maybe?”
“No, thanks, hyung. Don’t corrupt my sweet innocent mind.” Dongho pouted cutely.

Everyone was laughing watching Dongho while Onew and Seungyeon felt really touched by their care for them. Sunye patted Seungyeon’s shoulder from behind and smiled gently to her.

“They’re really a good people. If only all Dae people see this.” said Sunye, looking at Onew’s cousins.
“Yeah., I hope they understand about this too.” said Seungyeon.

“Everyone, thank you for all this. I’m relly lucky to have cousins like you. And………thanks, Jonghyun.” Onew smiled his bright smile which rarely came out these days.
“No, problem. We’re friends, right?” said Jonghyun.
“No. Best friend.” Onew corrected. They both laughing sweetly.

“Oh, come on. There’s no one in this beach except us. Enjoy your moment now.” Doojoon ushered Onew and Seungyeon to leave.
“We will prepare the food in a moment. Just go and wait for the food.” said Seohyun while wrapping some sweet potatoes with foils.
“Oh, here’s for you.” Kikwang threw a beach ball to Onew. “I found that when I was searching for the tent.”
“Alright. Thanks.” Onew smiled and held Seungyeon’s hand. They walked away from them and started to play.

“Why don’t you join us here? Come on!” Seungho brought Sunye and Minhyuk to the other. They started to talk friendly with Sunye and Minhyuk because they knew Sunye and Minhyuk also supported Onew and Seungyeon.

Onew walked hand-in-hand with Seungyeon along the shores slowly. None of them talked anything until now. They just enjoyed the feel of each other’s warm hand on their hand and the presence of each other beside them. Sometimes they glanced at each other and smiled. The really treasured this moment, because maybe this will be the last time they can date peacefully. But then Onew felt this is kind of awkward. They should have enjoyed the date. Like ususal, they should be laughing, joking around, not gloomy like this as if they really going to die. Well, they knew they’re going to, but………

“Seungyeon, let’s play in the water.” Onew suddenly walked into the water and stood with his back facing the ocean. “Come on, the water feels so good.”
Without Onew knowing it, a large wave came from behind. Seungyeon wanted to warn him but it was too late. The wave hit Onew hard and Onew fell forward. Seungyeon laughed so hard when Onew stood up with seaweed on his head.

“Ahahaha…………you look like wearing a green wig.” Seungyepn still laughing.
“Oh, you should try it too.” Onew pouted and pulled Seungyeon into the water.

Soon, they were playing in the water like a child. They were giggling, laughing, and chasing each other. Seungyeon used the ball Kikwang gave to knock Onew down when she chased him. Then Seungyeon jumped behind Onew’s back and clung tightly on him.

The rest were watching them from afar while preparing the foods. Sunye smiled watching Seungyeon smiling and laughing freely like that. Jonghyun also felt the same. Onew rarely smiled. Even if he smiled, it was a forced one he used so the other wouldn’t worried about him.