Chapter 51

Only That Person

A few days later Seungyeon and Onew arrived at their own homes. Onew's house had already finished being repaired for Jonghyun.

"Where were you?!!" Sunye scolded Seungyeon when she got inside her house. "I've been calling you a dozen times."
Seungyeon gave simple answers to Sunye's many questions and tieredly went to her room and waited for Onew's call.

~~~~

Onew also received scoldings and many questions from Dongho.

"Where were you? Jonghyun and IU called to tell us they arrived safely. He wanted to talk to you but you weren't here." Dongho said before Onew shut the door. "Yah!! Open up I'm not done talking yet!!"

Onew called Seungyeon.

Seungyeon: "Hello."
Onew: "Hey it's your husband. Did my wife get home safely?"
Seungyeon:" Yes she did. How is my husband doing?"
Onew: "I'm fine though Dongho is asking too many questions."
Seungyeon: "Same with me, Sunye won't leave me alone. Anyway, when do you think we should tell everyone that we are married?"
Onew:"Whenever you feel ready to tell them, I know everyone will freak out. But I hope it would happen soon, I can't wait to move to our house together with you."
Seungyeon:" I can't wait for that either."
Onew: "I can tell about our marriage anytime, and besides I have already moved some stuff to our new house so we could aswell move there whenever you are ready."
Seungyeon:"Then what about tomorrow morning, I tell to my family and you tell to your family, I could pack some of my stuffs with me from here tonight and we could go to our house tomorrow after that.
Onew:" Okay let's do that, but are you sure you want to do that alone, I can come and be together with you if you want to."
Seungyeon:" I will be fine. Call me tomorrow after you told your family."
Onew:" I will. Bye."

Seungyeon found a big backbag from the closet and started packing clothes and other things with her trying to do it without anyone noticing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning Seungyeon was sitting in the breakfast table with all her family there.
Seungyeon glanced at them nervously as she ate. I should tell now when everyone is here. she gulped.

She got up and bowed. Everyone looked at her strangely.
"What is she up to now?" Kyujong mumbled.

"There is something that I want to tell you all." Seungyeon said. "A couple of days ago, me and Onew.. we got married. I am now his wife."

Everyone stared at her shocked.
"What??" Seungyeon's mother exclaimed.
"You mean you are going to get married or you already got married?" Minhwan asked.
"We already got married." Seungyeon said.

"Yah! I knew there was something strange going on!! Why didn't you tell me?!" Sunye yelled.
"Sorry, but Onew and I wanted to get married alone just the two of us, so we didn't tell anyone." Seungyeon said biting her lip.

"This, this... we gave you two a permission to date, I thought that was enough for you!!! But to marry, there is no way we can accept it." Yoseob's father exclaimed.

"We already got married, and I have no intentions to get divorced. I know you are not pleased with this but that's how things are now." Seungyeon said bowing again.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Onew walked to the living room where a lot of his family member's were sitting in.
He noticed Wonhyuk and Dongho talking in the corner and walked there.

"Uncle, there is one thing I must tell you, and Dongho please tell umma and appa about this too." Onew said.

"What is it Onew?" Wonhyuk asked.

"Dongho, the reason why I was away from here for few days was because.. I got married. Married with Seungyeon." Onew said looking at the headmaster nervously.

"Hyung!! Married?!!" Dongho exclaimed eyes wide open. Wonhyuk stared at Onew appalled.

"Are you crazy?!" Doojoon who was in the room said when he heard what Onew said too.
"I guess I must be then, to reach happiness I've had to be crazy and do crazy things. But please know that no matter what you say, I will not let go of Seungyeon, she is my wife now." Onew said.

"This is absurd, a Nang and a Dae getting married?? What next, you are going to have children who will have Dae's blood in them?" one of Onew's uncles said.