Chapter 58

Only That Person

“Hello? Seungyeon?” Onew called her panic when he heard a loud thud from the phone.
“What’s wrong?” asked Jonghyun and IU worried.
“I don’t know, she-”
“Is this Onew?” suddenly, a voice spoke up from the phone.
“Aunt Jung? Why are you picking up Seungyeon’s phone? What happen to her?” Onew recognized his aunt’s voice.
“She fell down from the stairs and she’s unconscious now. We’ll take her to hospital.”

“What?!” Onew’s loud and shocked voice made Jonghyun and IU glanced to him confused and worried. “How can that be……what……okay, which hospital……alright……I’ll come as fast as possible……thanks auntie…”

“Onew, what’s wrong? ”asked IU.
“Seungyeon fell from the stairs while she’s shopping. She’s in the hospital now.” Onew answered while running back to his car.
“What?!” both IU and Jonghyun surprised hearing that.

Onew drove his car to the hospital while Jonghyun and IU following him from behind. Onew broke all the speed law and driving like crazy, not bothering to break.

It only took him 15 minutes to reach the hospital which actually around 50 minutes away from their place before. Onew rushed inside the hospital while calling Seungyeon’s phone.

“Onew?” again, it was Aunt Jung who picked it up.
“Which floor which room?” said Onew while panting hard.
“You’re already here? How? It should be-”
“Which one, Auntie?” asked Onew not patient.
“3rd floor, room 326.”

Right after she said that, Onew hung up the phone and took the stairs up to 3rd floor. Jonghyun and IU still following him closely. When he reached room 326, he saw his uncles and aunts stood in front of it.

“Where’s my wife? Is she inside? How is she?” asked Onew panic.
“Yes, your wife is inside." The doctor is checking on her now.”said one of his uncles, giving a sarcastic tone in wife’s word.
“How can she fell down from the stairs? She isn’t that clumsy……”
“Actually, Onew, she fell down when we walked closer to her. She ran away from us. And then maybe she didn’t see the stairs and……she fell.” answered the other aunt casually.
“You what?” Onew was surprised hearing his aunt said it calmly like they didn’t do anything wrong.

“So, basically she fell because of uncles and aunts?” Onew’s voice started to rise.
“We didn’t do anything besides walking to her.” said another uncle.
“Oh yeah, sure. You just walked behind her with intimidating aura. That’s why she ran away and fell.” Onew rolled his eyes.
“Onew, calm down.” IU patted his back gently.
“Have you called her family?” asked Jonghyun to them.
“Of course not. We don’t have any Dae’s phone number.” said the aunt.
“I have. Use my phone, Jonghyun.” Onew gave him his phone.

Then, a doctor came out from the room.
“Doctor, how’s my wife?” asked Onew worried.
“She’s going to give birth soon. But because she fell, I’m afraid if there’s any injury on her womb. We’ll prepare for the birth carefully. You can see her now.” said the doctor.
“Thank you very much.” said Onew.

When Onew grabbed the door’s knob, one of the uncles called him.
“Onew, we gave permission for you to date a Dae. We even change the law. But having a child with Dae’s blood in it it’s too much.”
“You should accept this uncle. She’s my wife and soon I’ll be a father. Accept this fact slowly, or…………I don’t need a Nang name on me.” said Onew seriously.

Onew went inside Seungyeon’s room without looking back at his uncles and aunt’s shocked face. Aunt Jung who happen to be there, smiled warmly to him. She knew the feeling to be a parent. She’s a mother too. She’ll try to accept Onew and Seungyeon as a couple in their life.

Onew saw Seungyeon lain down weakly. What Onew didn’t know is she heard what they all said outside the door.