What Do You Know?

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

Key, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho and I walked to the van. I didn’t even think about why their label wanted see me. The only thing that was on my mind was the kiss shared between me and Key.

The guys were talking trying to figure out why their chairman would want to talk to me. I wasn’t even paying attention. I just kept thinking about that kiss.

“Ellie, we’re here,” Key shook me violently knocking me out of my trance.

“What the hell Key?” I said angrily.

“You need to pay attention!” He yelled at me, “You’re always doing something wrong!”

“So what? Who are you to always tell me what to do?!?!? I’m not a little baby!!” I yelled back at him.

“You act like one!”

“Ohh really?? Do you want me to tell you what you act like? You’re acting like-”

“Please stop fighting,” Taemin begged.

“Fight later, now we have to figure out what they want,” Minho said walking into the SM building.

Key walked ahead of me.

Trying to get away from me huh? FINE! I don’t even want you next to me anyway!

I rolled my eyes and followed them into the building. We walked into the elevator and went to the floor where I was supposed to meet their chairman. A lady told directed us to the room where the chairman was waiting. When we entered the room I saw a huge table with a two people sitting at it.

“Dad?” I thought I was seeing things.

“Hey Ellie,” He wave slightly.

I walked over to where he was sitting. The boys greeted the chairman.

“Dad! What are you doing here? What’s this all about?”

“So this is the group SHINee,” My father inspected them.

“Why did you want to see me?” I asked.

“Are you aware of these pictures,” A man showed me the pictures. I assumed he was the chairman. There were pictures of Key and me at the mall. There were also pictures of me entering the dorm.

Where are these people getting these pictures from?

“Yes...”

“The media has been on our backs about you. They want to know who you are. Your relationship with SHINee…you can imagine how shocked we were when we saw these pictures,” He looked at the boys. All of them looked at their feet.

“Sorry....,” Was all I could say.

“Everyone wants to know who this girl is…” He made it sound like I’ve completely destroyed the boys lives.

“I’m sorry.”

“Lucky for you, your father is good friends with a good friend of mine,” The man began rubbing his temples.

“What do you mean??” I asked.

“If it wasn’t for your father being very good friends with a good friend of mine, you would have been in big trouble.”

Yeah, but if it wasn’t for my father I wouldn’t be in Korea either.

“How long do I have to move out?” I asked. I could tell he was getting ready to kick me out of the dorm.

“Move out? You can stay. I’ve already made up a story. You are an exchange student right? I told the media that SHINee were being hostess for an exchange student.”

“What?!?!” I said obnoxiously.

“Elaina!” My father said sternly, “What she mean is thank you,” My said getting up to shake his hand.

After that meeting I my father told me he was working on finding my bags. I was relieved because Key looked like he wasn’t going to find anything soon. He also gave me a cell phone so I can keep in contact with the guys and the chairman incase I needed anything. Apparently the chairman was willing to help me out while I’m in Korea. He looked more like he was ready to throw me over a bridge.

***

I just recently downloaded all of Big Bang’s songs and each of the member’s solo songs. I became more interested in them ever since I met them at Key’s party. I sat on the floor and watched Taeyang’s Wedding dress on my iPod.

“ELLIE!!” I heard Key scream my name.

What did I do now??

“Ellie!! Where are you?” Key yelled through out the dorm. He finally found me in the living room.

“Yes?”

Key walked over and snatched my iPod out of my hand.

“What the hell?? Give it back!!”

“Or?” He dared.

“You don’t want to find out,” I threaten.

“What you gonna do? Yell?”

More like kick your .

“You better give it back,” I warned.

A smile appeared on his face, “I want to see what you are going to do.”

“Key!!” I reached for my iPod.

 “I don’t want to,” He started to look through my iPod and holding me back with his other hand.

“You like them a lot?” Key asked

“Who? Wait! Who gave you permission to look through my iPod?!?!?” I said reaching for my iPod.

“Big Bang. I gave myself persmission.”

“ARGG!! Yes I do like them. Will you give it back??”

I could tell Key was a little jealous.

 “I like you guys too!” I said trying not to hurt Key’s feelings, “I’ve been listening to Replay a lot lately.”

Key looked through my iPod and nodded, “You have all our songs. Every single song we made as a group you have them all.”

“Hey! Why do you sound so surprised!”

Key grabbed my wrist.

“Key! Where are you taking me??”

“Out,” He held my hand.

“Where?! You can’t just pull me in any direction whenever you want.”

Key sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Don’t act like that! I should be the one-” I started then Key cut me off.

“....I want some ice cream. I know you like sweet things and thought maybe you would want to come,” He said pulling towards the door.

 “Before we go,” Key started.

“What?”

Key bent down and kissed my lips quickly, “Lets go!” He smiled.

I swear......

***

 

KEY’S P.O.V

2 weeks later.

I heard a knock at the door. I decided to open it. It was that kid that was working with Ellie on her project.

“Is Ellie here?” He asked.

“Why are you here?” I asked him.

“I don’t have to tell you anything. I don’t care if you’re famous or not,” He said pushing his way into the dorm.

I was about to say something then he started talking.

“Don’t even bother, I’m only pretending to like you in front of Ellie, but I don’t like you. I never have-”

“Shut the hell up! I don’t care if you like me or not-” I started to say.

“David?” Ellie walked into the room, “What are you guys talking about? No fair! You should talk in English when I’m around,” She pouted.

“We were just talking about school. And you,” He smiled.

What bull.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

“No! Give me 5 minutes to finish getting ready,” Ellie went to get ready.

“You know how sick I am of hearing your name come out of . Key Key Key! That’s all I hear,” He started to talk to me again.

She talks about me?

“I can’t wait for the day when I take her away from you,” He continued talking, “You’re not fit to be her boyfriend. You’re too busy with being famo