Christmas Prt. 3; Big Bang

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

December 25th;9:16AM

“MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!” David, Jason, Ethan, and Honey barged into my room waking me up.

“Agghhh! My head hurts,” I held my head with my hands.

“Are you ok?” Jason asked out of concern, “Did you drink alcohol last night?”

“I..I don’t remember...I don’t remember anything from last night. There was alcohol at your party?”

“Yeah! I think you’re hung over,” Jason sat on the bed.

“Shh Jason! You talk to loud!”

“Sorry..go back to sleep. I’ll go to my house and come back with medicine for you,” Jason got up and lead David, Ethan, and Honey out of the room.

“Thanks,” I laid back down in bed.

Best Christmas I’ve ever had. This year I woke up with a hangover.

I fell back asleep.

“Ellie,” I heard Jason whispering my name shaking me gently.

“Medicine?”

“Yeah,” He handed me the medicine. After I took it I went back to sleep.

4:19 PM

I woke up feeling much better than I did this morning. I got out of bed and walked over to the mirror in the room. I still had the same clothes on from last night. On the other side of the door I could hear everyone in the living room talking and enjoying themselves.

Am I hearing Key’s voice..and Jonghyun’s voice? Nah maybe I’m still a little hung over.

I shook my head and walked outside towards the living room. When I got into the living room the first face I saw was Jonghyun’s

I must be seeing things..

Then I saw Key get up off the couch.

“KEY!!!!!!!!” I ran towards him and jumped on him. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Nice to see you too,” He said.

“When did you get here?” I asked not getting off of him.

“A few hours ago.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I got off of him and hit him in the shoulder.

“Because I wanted it to be a surprise,” Key kissed my lips.

“Hehehe..best present ever,” I smiled biting my lip.

“Now!” Key’s voice became serious.

Uh oh I don’t like where this is going..

“How did you get drunk?”

“How did you know?”

“Honey, Jason, and Ethan told me.”

I looked over into their direction and glared at them. They gave me apologetic looks.

“I can’t explain..”

“How can you be so careless?”

“I’m sorry..”

Key started to talked but I block him out with my thoughts.

Wait...why the hell am I saying sorry? If I want..I can get drunk! I’m not 8 I’m 18..legal to do what the hell I want.

“Are you listening to me?”

“What?”

“You’re not listening!”

I rolled my eyes, “Jeez Key..it’s not like I’m 4..I got drunk..so what..it happens,” I shrugged.

I started to walk away from him back into the room. If Key was gonna treat me like a kid, I rather go back to sleep then deal with him.

“Where are you going?” Key asked following me.

“I’m going back to bed.”

“I’m not done talking with you!”

“Oh..well that’s too bad cause I’m done talking with you,” I entered the room.

“Not again,” I could hear Jonghyun’s voice.

“They better not break up!” I heard Honey say.

I was about to close the door but Key entered the room and closed the door behind him.

“What was that for?!” Key asked.

I crawled back into bed, “If you’re gonna at me I don’t wanna hear it,” I pulled the covers over my head.

“YO! Don’t you want to open your present from me?” Honey busted into the room without knocking.

“Um..sure?” I got out of bed.

“I think you’re gonna love it,” Honey said dragging me back into the living room.

“You didn’t have to get me anything.”

“You’re right..I didn’t..but I did so deal with it,” She handed me an envelope in my hand.

“What’s this?”

“Open it to find out.”

I open the envelope to find on ticket to a Big Bang concert. Honey pulled out another ticket out of her pocket.

“We’re gonna see Big Bang live,” She smiled.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I jumped up and down like a fan girl.

“Whoa..don’t have a heart attack. No problem.”

I could see the jealousy in Key’s eyes.

“You know I’m spending the night back at the dorm?” I asked Key trying to change the subject.

“You are?”

“Yeah we’re spending Christmas together,” I hugged him.

 

Back at the dorm; 11:17 PM

After I stepped out of the shower, I changed into an oversized hoodie and pajama pants.

I felt so refreshed plus I was happy that Key was here with me.

I walked out the bathroom and walked over to Key who was sitting on the couch. Across from the couch was where I set my bed up. I was finally able to get a mattress so I didn’t have to sleep against the hard floor. I sat on the mattress.

“Where’s the necklace I gave you?”

Damn! David never gave it to me! He was supposed to give it to me today!

“I’m waiting for a special occasion to wear it..” I lied.

“Oh..make sure you don’t lose it!”

“Shut up!” I took a pillow and hit him.

Key’s eyes grew big. He took the pillow and threw it back at me.

“HEY!” I screamed.

“They’re sleeping!!” Key said.

“Oh yeah..” I said embarrassed.

“When you going to bed?” I asked him.

“I don’t know..when you going to bed?”

“Mhh..probably soon,” I got up and kissed him on the cheek.

As soon as I started to walk away, I felt him grab my arm and pull me into his lap. His lips immediately went against mine. I opened my mouth and he gently bit my lower lip.

“Omg Key,” I broke our kiss, “We can’t do this here..what if they wake up and see us?”

“Damn..”He whispered.

I got up off of him and pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door.

“Here,” I said bringing his body closer to mine. He put his arms around and leaned in towards me.

“Hello? I need to use the bathroom!!” We heard Onew knock on the door.

Key threw his hands in the air and I sighed.

“Coming,” I said opening the door.

“What are you guys doing in here?” Onew asked.

“Nothing.”

 

 

 

 

AN:

Do you guys see a pattern here between Key and Ellie ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

 →http://i51.tinypic.com/5nqgee.jpg

To you from me ^.^;

Thanks for reading :]