This isn't Right.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

AN: Key will act a little strange in this chapter o__O Children beware!!

KEY’S P.O.V (In Korean)

“Who wrote the website about her?” I angrily asked Jason.

“We don’t know yet.”

I pounded my fist against the table Jason and I were sitting around.

“I can’t even protect her..”

“Don’t be too hard on yourself man, we’re just as much to blame as you are,” Jason said trying to cheer up Key.

“I’ll be straight forward with you, I don’t like you that much..but I trust you. I don’t know how much longer I have until I have to leave. I need you to take care of Ellie for me.”

“You didn’t even have to ask.”

“I have one more favor to ask.”

“What?”

“I need David’s address..”

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

After Onew hung up I texted Key.

 

To:Key

Where are you?

 

“What’s wrong?” Ethan asked.

“I’m about to go to jail for killing a celebrity.”

“What did he do?”

My phone vibrated indicating I received a message from Key.

 

From: Key

why?

 

My fingers ran across the keys of my phone. I quickly responded.

 

To: Key

When you get home you’re so dead. You snuck out of Japan? Meet me at the dorm...NOW!!

 

“I’ll explain later, right now I have to get to Key,” I grabbed my bag and got up from the table.

“Wait! Where are you going?”

“Back to the dorm.”

Key was taking to long to respond to my text messages. I decided it would be best to call him..also so he could hear how angry I am at him.

“Ellie-” Key picked up the phone.

“I don’t want to hear it right now! You better be on your way back to dorm right now!”

I could hear Key angrily sigh from the other side of the phone, “No. I’ll come back when I’m ready.”

“NOW!” I yelled over the phone.

“Why? You always make a big deal out of stuff.”

“Kibum!”

“Elaina!”

“Seriously!”

“Whatever! Fine I’ll be there in 20 minutes,” Key hung up.

I told Ethan that I was going back to the dorm and he insisted on walking me there. When we got there, Ethan told me he wouldn’t leave at least until got here. I explained to Ethan how Key snuck out of Japan without permission while waiting for Key. We waited about half an hour until Key arrived.

“Alright I’m out,” Ethan said leaving the room. I followed him to the door and locked it behind him.

“What took you so long?” I asked Key walking towards him.

He shrugged.

“Do you know how much trouble you’re in? Did you know Onew called me?”

Key walked over to the couch and sat on it, “I know..I ignored their calls.”

I fell for an idiot.

“WHY??”

“Do you know international calls are expensive?” He got off the couch and walked towards me.

“Please don’t even use that excuse on me,” I said folding my arms.

“Hmm..,” He hugged me from behind wrapping his arms around my body, “How about I wanted to spend all my time with you.”

This guy is too good.

The slightest touch from him gave me butterflies. I bit my lip.

“Still a bad excuse,” I said turning around to face him.

“I’ll just make it up to you then,” He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

This is where all my anger for Key is somehow converted into lust.

I let out a small breathe of air, “You can’t....I’ll always be mad at you. You can never make it up to me Key,” I tried to hide how bad I really wanted Key.

“Remember how I told you I always get my way?” He whispered.

“Uh..” I didn’t know what to say. I was to busying trying to keep my knees from giving out.

Key gently lifted my chin and softly kissed me. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter.

THIS IS SO WRONG!! WE SHOULDN’T BE DOING THIS!!!!!!!my mind screamed.

Key hands were slowly going up and down on my waist.

Damn, I’ve never been so in my life..

As we began kissing roughly, I pulled off Key’s sweater. After I got off his sweater I lifted his shirt over his head, we broke the kiss for a few second for me to take off his shirt and for him to take off mine. When we were done he was left topless and I was left in a tank top. We continued kissing again while he pushed me towards his bedroom.

“Mhh Key..,” I moaned as he kissed my neck.

He pushed me on his bed and found his way on top of me. He was enjoying this more then I was..I could tell. He moved from kissing my neck to my collar bone.

“Ah,” I moaned louder.

His hands started fidgeting with my belt buckle trying to get it undone. Seconds passed and he was able to unbuckle my belt. I bet my lip waiting for what would happen next. Suddenly the thought of Key’s situation came into my head. I couldn’t sleep with him with all this going on.

“Key, We can’t,” I whispered, “Not now...it isn’t right.”

“What do you mean?”

I sat up which caused Key to get off of me. He sat next to me on the bed.

“Don’t get me wrong..I wanted to..it took every ounce to tell you stop..but not in our state. I keep thinking about how much trouble you’re in and knowing I’m partly responsible....I just can’t sleep with you now.”

He nodded and lightly kissed my lips then got started to walk away.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m going to get ready for bed.”

While I was waiting for Key I went to look for some sheets for my floor bed. About 10 minutes into looking for the sheets Key snuck up on me.

“Ellie, what are you doing?” Key asked scaring me.

“Looking for sheets for my bed.”

Key grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.

“You’re sleeping in my bed tonight.”

“But you’re sleeping in it.”

“You’re sleeping in it with me.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Key.”

“I’m not taking no for an answer.”

“You better not try anything!”

“I’m not that kind of guy.”

I ended up sleeping in the same bed as Key. I made sure to try to fall asleep as far away from his body as possible. When I woke up I found his arms around my body.

“Ellie,” Key said half asleep, “Are you awake?”

“Yeah,” I got up from the bed, “I’m going to go brush my teeth.”

“Ok,” He lay back down in bed.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. While I was rising out my mouth I heard Key yell.

“ELLIE!!!!”

“What the hell Key?! It’s too early to be that loud,” I walked out of the bathroom to his room.

“Look what you did?!?” He said pointing to his pillow.

“What?”

“You DROOLED ALL OVER MY PILLOW!!”

“Really?..that’s what you’re yelling about?”

“YES!!”

“Key shut up it’s just a pillow.”

“But it’s gross!”

I rolled my eyes, “Alright diva Key I take care of it,” I said taking the pillow away from him.

“Good. I’m going to go to the bathroom,” He walked past me.

I took the pillow and hit it hard against his head.

“YAHHHHHH!”

“Hehehe,” I evilly laughed.

Key walked over to his bed and got a pillow.

“Pillow fight?” I raised my eyebrows smiling.

Hit response was hitting my with the pillow.

“NO FAIR!” I said trying to hit him with the pillow.  

Key smirked and hit me with the pillow, “Gotta be faster than that.”

 We heard a knock at the door interrupting the pillow fight we were about to begin.

“,” Key said out loud.

“What is it?”

“Did David, Ethan, or Jason say they were coming over?” Key asked me.

“No..Why?”

“This isn’t good,” Key said walking towards the door.

“What is it Key?” I followed him.

He opened the door and there was an unfamiliar man standing there.  Their conversation started of calmly in Korean. I walked over to the living room and sat on the couch trying to listen for anything they might say in English. Key walked over with the man following him. Suddenly the man’s eyes grew very wide. He looked at the floor and started pointing at something. My eyes followed were his finger was pointing.

Damn it! It’s our clothes from last night on the floor.....

He pointed at me, then the clothes again yelling at Key. I hung my head in shame. After another five minutes of the man and Key talking, Key came over to me.

“I have to go..I’ll be back soon.”

“Where are you going?”

“I have to find out what SM wants. Don’t leave the dorm ok?”

“But-”

“No buts. Just stay. I’ll be back soon.”

I gave in. This was just too much happening at one time.

 

KEY’S P.O.V

I sat in the car as one of SM’s representatives (AN: I didn’t know what to call them…so for the sake of it lets just call them representatives) continued yelling at me.

“You risked your career for HER?” He yelled angrily.

I didn’t reply.

“You slept with her didn’t you? I saw the evidence all over the floor.”

“We didn’t-”

“I don’t believe you. She’s the reason why you left Japan..why you didn’t pick up our calls!!!!”

I sighed.

 When we reached SM, we talked to another representative. He was also pretty angry with me..I was just happy they didn’t get the chairman involved. They told me to sit in a room while they discussed their next step. While I was waiting, I replied to my text from Ellie. She was a nervous wreck..that’s just like her. I wish I was there in person to calm her down.

“Here,” One of the representatives handed me a piece of paper.

“What’s this?”

“A plane ticket to Japan. You’re going back tonight.”

I looked at the time. It said departing at 4:30 I looked at my phone for the time.

“It’s 1:30 right now!”

“That’s right! Go back to the dorm and get your things you’re going back to Japan today.”

“We don’t have a concert for another 2 days..I brought my plane ticket for tomorrow already!”

“You’re leaving today,” He began to walk away, then stopped, “Which reminds me...I want your phone.”

“For what?” I asked.

“When you get to Japan I don’t want you talking to that girl.”

I relentlessly handed him over my phone. I felt my hand shake as I placed the phone in his palm.

How am I supposed to talk to Ellie in Japan now?

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

When I heard the door open I ran towards it.

“Key what happened?” I asked as Key was walking through the door.

“I’m leaving today at 4:30.”

“But that’s so close!”

“I know,” He pulled me into a hug, “Listen, I won’t be able to call you in Japan.”

“Why?! You’re leaving me..now I can’t even hear your voice?”

“I’m sorry, they took away my phone.”

 “I won’t let you go!” I hugged him tightly.

“I have to..I want you to stay at David’s house again..I don’t want you in the dorm alone.”

“But-”

“Don’t start..just do as I say.”

I pouted, “Since when were you the boss of me?”

He shrugged and smirked, “I’ve always been the boss of you!”

I playfully pushed him away, “Go pack.”

In 25 minutes, Key had all his belongings packed in his book bag. After he kissed me goodbye he went outside where the SM representative where there waiting to take him into the airport. I stayed behind packing a few more things to bring over to David’s house. When I was finished packing, I text David asking him if he can come pick me up from the dorm.  

 

UNKNOWN P.O.V

I heard the heels of my boots clicked against the hard airport floor as I walked.

“WHY??” I said walking out of the airport. I was upset because I was forced to leave Japan just two days before SHINee’s concert. I exhaled loudly and took out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts until I found Ethan’s name then dialed the number.

“You’re here?” He asked over the phone.

“Yeah..where the hell are you? It’s freezing out here!”

“I’m coming just wait.”

“Well hurry the hell up!!”

 

 

AN:

THANK YOU FOR READING <333

I hope you all are enjoying the plot.

PLEASE COMMENT.

Wow 70 subscribers.....THANK YOU SO MUCH ^_____^;