Tell Me Where She Is..NOW!

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

 

 

“Ellie wake up,” I heard David’s voice.

“grnnnmhhh..”

“If you don’t wake up we’ll be caught.”

“Caught? What are you talking about?”

“We’re escaping,” David began to untie the rope.

“Escaping? Why now? Why should I trust you?”

“Because if you stay here, I don’t even know what will happen to you.”

I sighed, “I knew he would kill me.”

“I don’t know if he’s going to kill you, but I won’t watch him torture you anymore,” David said untying me.

“What took you so damn long?”

David helped me up from the chair.

“Ellie?”

“What?” I said harshly.

“I’ve always wanted to try something,” David put his lips against mine.

I was in shock. I couldn’t move. I looked at David but he had his eyes closed.

David pulled away.

I pushed him as hard as I could, “Are you kidding me?! You didn’t just kiss me after you kidnapped me?”

“We’re leaving,” He grabbed my hand. When David grabbed my hand it reminded me of how Key would always grab me by the wrist and pull me away.

I pulled my hand away from David, “Don’t touch me.”

 

READER’S P.O.V

After a long argument about who should go and who should stay everyone final came to a final decision. Ethan, Minho, Key, Honey, and Jason would go while Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin stayed behind. The plan was for group A (Key, Honey, Jason, Minho and Ethan) to go get Ellie first while group B (Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun) find Ellie’s father and meet up with them there. After driving for about 4 hours group A reached their destination.

“What is this place?” Honey said stepping out of the car.

“Everyone keep your guard up..we don’t know what’s in that building,” Ethan said closing the door.

Jason, Ethan, Honey, Minho, and Key walked towards the building.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“DAVID!” We both heard someone call his name and turned around.

“What are you doing?” Christina asked.

“I’m letting her go.”

“Don’t tell me you love this girl?”

“....Ellie we have to go,” David grabbed my hand.

“You’ve gotten soft, brother.”

 

 

READER’S P.O.V

“I wonder if we’re going in the right direction..” Honey thought aloud.

“What are you doing here?” A voice asked. He stepped out into the light. He was about 50 years old and had long white hair.

“Good glad to see you,” Honey smiled sweetly, “Now if you’ll just kindly direct me to where Ellie is..you know the girl you took hostage? Well if you can tell me where she is so we can take her home that would be great.”

“Who does this girl think she is?” Another guy stepped out from the darkness. He was definitely younger than the first guy.

“Wonderful! So now I have two idiots who can direct me to where Ellie is. You know because two heads are better then one..so if you would show me where she is please and thank you.”

“That little ,” The younger guy started to charge towards Honey.

“HONEY!” Minho yelled ready to run to her aid.

“Chill, she got this,” Ethan extended his hand in front of Minho’s body.

Honey sighed, “Why do people always underestimate me.”

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“She’s your sister?! You and Christina?”

“Christina is my sister,” David simply told me.

“I can’t let you leave with her,” Christina said.

“We are going to have to settle this like we always do,” David walked towards Christina.

“This isn’t an exception David..you know our rules who ever wins gets the final say. You can’t change your mind,” Christina walked towards David.

“I know but if I win you let me and her go.”

“Yes, but I don’t plan on letting you win,” Christina positioned themselves to fight.

Oh ! This is kinda exciting..except for the fact that this fight determines whether I stay or not..but still....

 

 

READER’S P.O.V

Honey held the guy against the wall by his collar, “So are you going to tell me where she is or not?”

He remained silent.

“TELL ME!!!!” Honey tightened the grip on his collar choking him slightly.

“Little girl, do you know who you’re dealing with?”  The old man asked.

“I’m not here to play a million questions. I want to know where Ellie is. Someone tell me where she is NOW!”

“It’s true. She is here..but don’t worry I’m keeping her safe.”

“So you’re the boss? Fine I’ll just beat it out of you!”

After Honey said that two more guys crept out from the shadows.

“Is this chick giving you problems? You want me to take care of her?” One of them asked.

“That’s not fair. Three guys against one girl?” Jason stepped forward.

“Yeah you didn’t think we were gonna sit and watch you try to beat her up right?” Ethan said.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

I stood there watching David and Christina go at it.

“Wow..”

Christina was fast, but David was good at dodging moves. It happened all too quickly, David dodged Christina’s attack, spun around her, and put her in a choke hold.

“I win,” David said.

“Not yet big brother,” Christina used the heel of her shoe to kick David’s leg.

Oh no..

“Ahh!” David yelled in pain. Christina kicked David in the chest which caused him to hit the floor. She positioned her self on top of him and put her hand around his neck, “I win.”

 

 

READER’S P.O.V

The man Honey had against the wall punched her in the stomach.

“ I let my guard down,” Honey said holding her stomach.

“HONEY!” Ethan and Jason yelled at the same time.

“Hey!” Minho swung against Honey’s opponent. He dodged Minho’s attack and try to hit Minho. Minho ducked.

“GET AWAY!!” Honey yelled. Minho looked over to Honey.

“He’s mine!” Honey walked over and pushed Minho aside.

Honey’s opponent attempt to kick her. She gracefully dodged the move.

The old man took out his communication device, “We need back up! Now!”

“Bring all the back up you need! I wanna see how many men it takes to defeat this little girl,” Honey yelled.

 

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

Christina got off of David and started to move towards me. As she took steps forwards I took steps backward.

“Stay away!” I screamed.

David ran from behind Christina and grabbed me.

“Sorry..this is one promise I can’t keep!” He said as he ran away with me.

“Damn it David!” Christina ran behind us.

 

 

READER’S P.O.V

Honey grab the man’s arm and flipped his body on the floor.

“Nice Honey!” Ethan said after he punched the guy in the face.

“Please you act like I couldn’t handle myself,” She pointed to the leader,”I’m kicking your next!”

He laughed, “You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into do you?”

“Honey, if you’re gonna take him out do it fast! If you don’t I will, he’s starting to annoy me,” Jason complained.

“DAVID! GET BACK HERE!!” A voiced yelled.

Everyone turned their head in the direction where the voice came from.

They also heard the sound of more people coming from a different direction.

Jason looked over and found a group of men waiting for them.

“Great looks like we have more to deal with,” Jason pointed to the crowd of men walked towards them.

Honey wiped the blood from her cheek, “Get ready!”

 

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“Keep running!” David shouted, “Don’t stop now!!”

I was so tired. My legs were ready to give in at anytime. I continued to push.

“David! Bring her back!” Christina yelled.

We continued to run down the pathway until we came into a crossway.  I was surprised to see Ethan, Minho, Honey, Jason, and Key.

“What are you guys doing here?!?”

Everyone looked over when they heard my voice.

I pulled my arm away from David and stared to run towards Jason.

“Not so fast!” The old man yelled. He pulled out his gun and shot randomly. I felt one of the bullets pierce through the side of my stomach.

I scream in agony and fell to the ground.

“Ellie no!” David ran towards me.

“You traitor!” He yelled at David. I couldn’t see what was happening but I heard the sound of a gun being fired then I heard David yelled.

 

READER’S P.O.V

“I’ll kill you for hurting my brother!” Christina yelled.

The group of guys ran over towards Christina, Ethan, Key, Honey, Minho, and Jason.

“Minho you’re closer to Ellie! Help her!” Ethan yelled.

Minho nodded and ran towards Ellie until one of the men blocked his way.

“Move!” Minho yelled.

He simply shook his head no.

Minho punched him as hard as he could. When he fell to the ground, Minho ran over to Ellie.

“Ellie? Ellie? Are you ok?!” Minho practically screamed.

At that moment Onew, Jonghyun, and Taemin, along with Ellie’s father and the police showed up.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING!” An officer yelled, “We’re taking you in for kidnapping,” He pointed to the old man.

“You’ll never get me!” He yelled.

“Ellie?! Oh my God, what happened to you?” I heard my dad ask in a panic.

I felt the pain becoming worse.

“I’m fine...”

My vision became blurry and everything turned black.

 

 

AN:

One more chapter down...not many left. 

:)

I hope you guys are enjoying my story!

Please comment.