Minho's Thoughts.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

 

SHINee’s P.O.V (In Korean)

They just returned to their hotel where they finally had privacy to talk.

“That was too much don’t you think Key?” Onew asked about the interview.

“Yeah…you know eventually she might watch it,” Taemin chimed in.

“I don’t care! Lets go get something to eat! I’m hungry!” Key said annoyed.

MINHO’S P.O.V

Look at this idiot.....This whole fighting thing between Ellie and Key is starting to get annoying. They always fight make up then fight again. They should just sleep with each other and get it over with. They have so much ....now that I think about it Key is always grabbing Ellie...and Ellie does hit Key sometimes when they fight....Lets see what buttons I can push.

Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin left the room to go get something to eat. Before Key left the room I grabbed his shoulder.

“What?” He asked.

“Do you really not care about Ellie anymore?”

“No. I don’t care about her anymore.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yes,” He started to walk away.

You at lying Key.

“So I can take her for myself?” I asked.

He stopped walking and turned around.

“What?”

“Since you don’t care about her.....I can take her for myself right? She is a cute girl,” I said.

He started to walk towards me.

“No you can’t have her!”

“Why not? You don’t want her anymore.”

HAHAHAHA! This is too funny! Ok Minho try to keep a straight face. Don’t laugh....

“Because! Didn’t you see how she made a mess of everything.”

You weren’t thinking of that when you were kissing her that morning.

“I don’t care. I think she’s cute. If you don’t want her-”

“You can’t have her!”

“Why not?”

Oh God if this keeps up I’m going to laugh so hard. It’s fun to watch him struggle like this. I’m a horrible person....hahahaha. I really want to laugh out loud.

“HEY! Are you guys coming to eat with us?” Jonghyun came back into the room.

“Yeah, coming,” I walked past Key.

You’re lucky Key...I really wanted to hear what bull lie you would have came up with.                     

When we arrived at the restaurant we sat down and ordered food. Key sat across from me and he was staring at me really hard. Every now and then I would smile at him then eat something off my plate look back at him and smile again. He tried to hide how pissed off he was.

When we returned to our hotel, Onew decided that now would be a good time to call Ellie. We all sat in a clump and put the phone on speaker so we all could hear her. First Onew talked to her, then Taemin, next was Jonghyun then it was my turn to talk to her.

“Minho!!! How are you I miss you!” She said excited.

“What’s up? I’m good. Are you back in the dorm yet?”

“No I’m still with David.......I might stay here until you guys come back.”

“Ok.”

“Make sure you bring me back a souvenir!”

I laughed because I was surprised at how she demanded me to bring her something back.

“What do you want?”

“Anything!”

“I’ll think of something. I’m giving the phone to Key now,” I said while handing him the phone.

“NO! I don’t want to talk to him!”

“You think I want to talk to you?” Key yelled to the phone.

This guy keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

“I’m not surprised! Since I’m nothing to you!”

Key flinched.

“Ellie you know he didn’t mean it like that,” Jonghyun said.

Ellie didn’t respond for a while.

“Ellie are you ok??” Taemin asked.

“Oh um yeah.........umm I gotta go. Bye,” She hung up.

 

AN:

Please comment :D