He Didn't Just Call Me That!!

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

AN: Really long chapter :3 

 

HONEY’S P.O.V

“What’s up,” I picked up my phone.

“Honey, we need you,” Jason said.

“What did you guys do now?”

“It’s not us! I’m about to send you a picture..you’ll know what I mean.”

“I’ll wait for it. I’ll call you back when I see it. Bye.”

30 seconds later I received a text from Jason. I opened it and saw Ellie kissing another guy who wasn’t Key.

I can’t believe Ellie cheated on Key.

I called back Jason.

“Where did you find this picture?”

“It’s all over the internet. All the SHINee fans probably already know.”

“Does Key know?”

“He just found out and broke up with her in a harsh way.”

“How did Ellie take it?” I asked concerned.

“She’s been in the bathroom for a half hour and won’t come out.”

“I’m coming.”

 

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“Ellie! You’ve been in there for 45 minutes! When are you coming out?” Ethan yelled into the girl’s bathroom.

“Leave me alone!”

“You can’t stay in there forever,” Jason said.

“Watch me!”

“Let me through,” I heard Honey say.

“Don’t come in!”I yelled.

“Ellie....I know what you did was wrong..but you can’t do this to yourself.”

“I didn’t cheat on him!”

“Are you sure? Maybe you’re trying to forget about it..you have to face the truth.”

I opened the stall door and walked out to face Honey, “I didn’t do it. I honestly don’t know who that is.”

 

JONGHYUN’S P.O.V

I was at the dorm surfing the internet when I heard my phone go off.

 

From: Honey

Key at the dorm yet?

 

To: Honey

 No y?

 

From: Honey

Go on the internet and search key girlfriend cheats

 

I quickly went to search what Honey told me to do. When I did I found an article with a picture of Ellie kissing some other guy.

 

To: Honey

Is it Ellie?

 

From: Honey

It looks lik it..but she denies it. I have a feeling she was set up.

 

ONEW’S P.O.V

I heard the door slam.

Who could that be?

I got up and walk out to where the door was. Key stormed across the room angrily.

“What happened to you?”

He didn’t answer he stormed into the kitchen went into the refrigerator pulled out a bottle of water and started to drink it.

“What’s wrong Key?” I asked once more.

“You wanna know what’s wrong? Ellie! I don’t want to see her again!” He slammed the water bottle on the kitchen table and stormed out of the kitchen.

“What did you do to her?!” I followed him out of the kitchen.

“ME?!?” Key walked into another room. “Jonghyun! Let me barrow your laptop!”  Key pushed him out of the way.

“See even Jonghyun knows,” He said looking at the computer screen.

“Know what?” I looked over to the screen and saw the picture.

“Ellie no..” I whispered.

“That’s the real Ellie!” Key walked out of the room and went into another room.

“What are you planning to do?”

Key didn’t answer. I saw him come out of the room with a suitcase and walked towards the living room.

I followed Key into the living room.

“What are you doing Key?”

He didn’t reply. I watched Key as he laid the suitcase flat on the floor. He walked over to where Ellie kept her clothes, took them out of the container that they were in, and threw them into the suitcase.

“Isn’t that too much Key? Ellie was wrong. She shouldn’t be homeless,” I tried to snap Key out of it.

“She can live with David, Ethan, or Jason.”

“That’s your girlfriend.”

“She’s not my girlfriend anymore I broke up with her.”

I took my cell phone out of my jean's pocket then dialed Minho’s number.

“Minho, can you and Taemin come home?” I said as soon as Minho picked up.

“Why? What happened?”

“Key broke up with Ellie.”

“We’re coming home right now.”

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

4:46 PM

Honey, Ethan, and Jason were finally able to get me out of the bathroom.

“Is there anywhere you want to go?” Jason asked.

“I don’t know,” I said. I was so drained.

I felt my phone vibrate.

 

From: Key

Come get ur

 

To: Key

Gladly.

 

I took a deep breath, “Jason do you mind if I stay with you?

“You can stay.”

“Thanks I need to get my stuff.”

 

5:13 PM

We arrived at Key’s dorm. Jason and Ethan decided that they would stay in the car while Honey and I went to get my stuff.

 

I knocked on the door. Minho opened it.

“Hey Ellie, Honey,” He let us in.

“Hi Minho,” Honey said.

I walked past Minho to look for Key. Key was waiting in the living room sitting on the couch.

“There’s your stuff,” he pointed to a suitcase.

“You packed my stuff for me?” I asked getting angry.

“Take it and leave,” Key said getting up out of the couch.

“You’re such and !” I yelled.

“You’re a !”

Did he just call me a ?

“You didn’t just say that Key,” Honey gasp.

“I’m a ?!” I violently pushed Key back on the couch.

Key stood back up, looking down on me, “Yeah!”

No he didn’t!

My fist curled into a ball.

“Ellie get you stuff so we can leave,” Honey said.

“Hurry up and take your ,” Key said.

“I’ll ing kill you!” I said charging towards Key. When I pushed him on the couch I positioned my body on top of his and started to hit him hardly. 

“Ellie stop it this isn’t like you,” I heard Onew say.

“Ellie stop,” Minho pulled me off of Key.

“Please calm down,” Taemin begged.

“Get out!” Key got up from couch, “I can’t believe I was dating someone like you! You cheat on me then you hit me?”

“Shut up! The more you talk the more you piss me off!” I yelled at Key. Minho was holding me back.

“Can’t you hear me? Get out! I don’t want to see you here anymore! Looking at you makes me sick!”

“Oh really?! I make you sick? You didn’t say that when we were alone in the living room, in my hotel bathroom, or in the bathroom when we almost had . If I remember correctly I was far from making you sick!”

“Because I didn’t know you were a .”

If he calls me that word one more time I’ll make sure he’s never able to say another word again much less say the  word .

Minho could sense I was about to flip out even more.

“Honey get the bags!” Minho told Honey. He then dragged me outside. I tried to get away from Minho’s grip but he was stronger then me.

“Why did you pull me away from him?!” I asked angrily.

“You can’t sleep here tonight! Don’t you see you’re both too mad to even be in the same room together? You guys need time apart first.”

Honey and Jonghyun came out with the suitcase that Key packed.

“We should probably go,” Honey said.

“Whatever I don’t even wanna be here anymore.”

 

 

Later that night I deleted everything that reminded me of Key..I cancelled my IM account and deleted all the pictures we took together. I was just about to delete his phone number, but I couldn’t bring myself to press the delete contact button.

 

Three Days Later.

“I always knew you were a ho,” I heard Kelly from behind.

I’m so close to punching this girl in the face.

I ignored her and kept walking.

“I know you hear me! Turn around and tell me why you hurt Key in that way!”

I turned around to face her, “You’re really aggravating me! Now is really not the time to get on my nerves Kelly,” I warned her.

“You only think of yourself. Did Key ever come across your mind when you cheated on him?”

“Let me dumb it down for you. Leave. Me. The. . Alone!”

“Not until you tell me why you did that to Key?”

“, do not hold me responsible if I cause harm to you. You’re really pushing my buttons.”

“God Kelly, why do you always have to annoy Ellie. I heard her tell you to leave her alone,” I heard Jason from behind me.

“Jason why are you defending her she’s a !”

“And you’re better? Come on Ellie. We’re leaving,” Jason pulled me away from Kelly.

 

KEY’S P.O.V

I returned to the dorm after getting in trouble with SM. All the negative images about Ellie and I really made the chairman upset.  I sighed.

I miss her so much..I wish she would admit she was wrong and say sorry. I would give her another chance..if only she would tell me that she was sorry.

 

  ELLIE’S P.O.V

“Who are we waiting for Jason?” I asked.

We were sitting in the library waiting for one of Jason’s friend who he promised to meet up with. Sitting here made me want to throw up. All I could remember was what happened on Friday.

“My friend.”

“Girl or Boy?”

“Girl.....”

“Jason why didn’t you tell me you had a girlfriend?!”

“S-she’s not my girlfriend,” I noticed Jason got a little nervous.

“Sure not yet. I’m glad one of our love lives is going well,” I sighed, “I can’t wait to meet her!” I smiled.

“Is that ‘her’ you're referring to me?” A girl pulled out a chair and sat next to Jason, “You must be Ellie. I’m Sherri.”

Hmm..Sherri and Jason..that has a nice ring to it.

“Nice to meet you. You’re actually one of the few girls that has been nice to me today..since the whole me cheating on Key thing went public.”

“So you did cheat on him?” She whispered leaning closer to me.

“No! I didn’t!”

She laughed, “Hey it’s ok. Truth be told....I’m not really a SHINee fan..or a major fan of Korean pop music...so even if you did, it wouldn’t mean much to me.”

“Oh..ok well that’s nice to know I guess.”

“We should hang out more.....Jason has been worried about you..which makes me worried a bit about you as well. I have an idea, in the next two weeks I’m having a Valentine’s Day party. You should come.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea..”

“Why not? Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy yourself on Valentine’s Day. It’s like a..umm...Valentine’s Day is overrated who cares if we’re single party! Come on you should come. Only girls will be there..and my friends are really nice,” She smiled.

“But I barely know you..I would feel bad.”

“Who cares? You’re a friend of Jason..so you’re like my friend too. You’ll have fun!”

“Alright I’ll come.”

“I want to come too!” Jason said.

“Sorry babe..only girls,” She stuck her tongue out at him.

Jason pouted, “I want to come!”

“Life doesn’t it? So Ellie Jason will drop you off at my house right?”

“Sounds good!” I agreed.

“Hey when did I agree to this?!” Jason asked.

“Please Jason..do it for me,” Sherri rubbed his arm softly.

“Ok..” Jason gave in.

Yup.....they would be perfect for each other.

“Great! So do you wanna go eat lunch with us Ellie?” Sherri said getting up.

“Uhh..sure?..”

 

 

 

AN: 

It's a new side to Ellie o___O;

Thank you for reading :DD

Please comment.

<33