How Sweet is Honey?

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

New Character :3

 

Name: Kim Honey

Age: 18

Education: 2nd year college

Ethnicity: Japanese and Filipino

 

 

AN: Sorry guys this is more or a transitional chapter so it might be boring.

 

KEY’S P.O.V

When I arrived to the hotel in Japan Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin were waiting for me.

“Hyung..no disrespect.....but that was the dumbest move you ever made,” Taemin said.

I glared at him while he hid behind Minho. Jonghyun smirked, “So you asked her to be your girlfriend yet?”

“No..not yet..”

“AND YOU SLEPT WITH HER?!?” Jonghyun Minho and Onew said at the same time.

“No...kinda..almost..but she didn’t want to,” I said, “how did you know?”

“They told us..please tell me you uh...didn’t do anything in the kitchen,” Onew asked.

“Maybe we did,” I smirked.

Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Minho’s face turned to disgust, “C’mon man we eat there,” Minho said in English.

I laughed, “I was joking..nothing happened in the kitchen. Onew let me barrow your phone.”

“Why?”

“I want to call Ellie.”

“Didn’t they take away your phone so you wouldn’t call Ellie?”

“Don’t you know me by now?” I asked as Onew handed me over his phone.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

I waited for Key’s phone call...he would usually call me around 12:00PM to talk...since they have concerts to perform. I would lay in bed waiting for his call until I accidently fell asleep.

I heard my cell phone go off I picked up.

“Hello,” I said half asleep.

“Ellie....I miss you.”

“I miss you too,” I yawned.

“Are you sleeping at David’s house?”

“Yes.”

“I’m going to send you something in the mail.”

I jolted up from the bed I was sleeping in, “What are you sending me?”

“I can’t tell you it’s a secret.”

“Tell me!!!”

“I don’t want to. You will find out later.”

I pouted, “Fine!”

“Go back to sleep you have to go to school tomorrow.”

“I rather talk to you.”

“How about we do a video chat in a few days?”

“I like that idea.”

“But you have to go to sleep now..I know you aren’t going to wake up tomorrow.”

“But-”

“Good night Ellie.”

I give up. I’m not going to even argue.

“Good night Key.”

After we hung up the phone I fell into a deep sleep. It didn’t seem long until David came walking into the room to wake me up.

 

HONEY’S P.O.V

“So explain how you got kicked out of your college again?” Ethan asked as we drove to school.

“This girl,” I sighed, “She kept bothering me..I told her to leave me alone and she wouldn’t stop touching me so I-” I was interrupted by Ethan.

“So you punched her in the nose?”

“It was self defense..I told her to leave me alone. I didn't want her to touch me.”

“How can someone with such a pretty face be so...........violent?”

“Oh whatever! I just can't believe you got your mom to convince my mom to transfer me here! Just before the SHINee concert..I went through so much trouble to get those tickets.”

We arrived at the school.

“Poor baby,” Jason said sarcastically while getting out the car.

I flipped him off, “So does SHE still go to this school?”

“Kelly? I hate to disappoint you but..yeah,” Jason said.

“Are you serious?!?! I can’t stand her!!! Make sure she’s far away from me!”

“Yeah yeah yeah,” Jason waved me off, “Where’s Ellie?”

“Who is Ellie?”

“She’s probably with David,” Ethan said.

“Who is Ellie?” I asked louder.

“Lets find them then.” Jason said.

“I’m not going ANYWHERE until I find out who she is,” I stopped walking.

“She’s a friend..now can we go?” Ethan grabbed my arm.

I followed them until they met up with two people. One was a girl and the other was a guy..for some reason that girl reminded me of someone.

Why does that girl look familiar?

“I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!! YOU’RE THE GIRL WHO IS TRYING TO SEDUCE SHINee!!” I said pointing at her.

“You know Ellie?” Ethan asked.

“What Shawol doesn’t?”

She covered her face with her hands and mumbled, “Not again.”

“Tell me! Exactly what are you intensions with them? Is it their money you’re after? Are you trying to mess up their image? What is it?” I asked defensively. When it comes to SHINee....I won’t allow anyone to treat them wrongly.

“I don’t know who you are..but I have no bad intension with them..it’s just-”

“Don’t give me that! I want to know why are you with SHINee? What are you planning?”

“Can you chill Honey? She has no bad intensions..she and Key really do like each other.”

I became confused.

“But..then why does it say that you want to seduce SHINee??”

“Someone posted that rumor about me. It’s not true at all!” Ellie said.

Somebody needs to explain what’s going on or I’m going to have to find out for myself.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

A Few Days Later.

David, Honey, Ethan, Jason, and I were hanging out at David’s house. Over the past few days, Honey and I got to know each other a little bit more. She still seemed a little suspicious, but we would still talk anyway. I looked at the clock and that’s when I realized that I had a video chat with Key in a few minutes.

“AHHH!!! I almost forgot!” I ran looking for my laptop. I forgot where I put it and I didn’t have time to look for it. Jason was sitting at the kitchen table on his laptop. I pushed him out of the way and set my self for a video chat with Key.

“HI ELLIE!!!!” Key, Taemin, Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun yelled from the other side of the computer.

“Hey guys,” I smiled and wave.

“IT’S SHINee!!” I heard Honey yell. She ran towards the laptop and shoved me over.

“I can’t believe it’s you!!!” She waved.

“This is Honey..I guess she’s a huge fan?” I told the guys.

“So I just want to know where people got the idea that Ellie wanted to seduce SHINee?” She looked at me then at the computer.

“Ellie would never do anything like that! Not to us at least..maybe Key,” Jonghyun said.

“Yeah....WHAT?!?!?!” I felt myself blushing.

“So you DO like Key?!” She realized I was blushing, “Key do you like her back?”

My heart stopped when Honey asked that question. I was afraid he would say no.

“Yes, I do like Ellie,” Key said.

Honey giggled.

I turned my attention back to Key, “When are you coming to see me?”

“I don’t have time,” He frowned.

“Will you be back for Christmas?”

“No.”

“Oh.......”

“Cheer up! We’ll be back by January then we will have a break. You both can spend all the time together,” Jonghyun said.

“But that’s foreverrrrrrrr!!!!!” I whined.

“Why are you always whining?” Key asked.

“Shut up!”

“Hey!! Who are you telling to shut up!?!”

“YOU!”

“Do you guys always have to fight when you see each other?” Onew asked.

“He started it!!!”

“Don’t blame me! You told me to shut up!”

 “It’s kinda funny to watch you guys fight. And you are sure you both like each other?” Honey asked.

“That’s nothing! If you live with them it’s worse,” Jonghyun said to Honey.

“See Key! Look what you did! Now people think we’re crazy!”

“No they think YOU’RE crazy!”

“Not again!” Minho said.

“If anyone is crazy here it’s YOU!” I said.

“I think we should go,” Taemin said.

“I’m not-” Taemin Jonghyun Onew and Minho cut Key off

“Bye Ellie!” They waved and logged off.

I pouted, “What a jerk!”

“Are you guys going out yet?”

“No..he hasn’t asked me out yet,” I told her.

“I wonder who would start that rumor about you trying to sleep with SHINee?” Honey asked.

Well..it did technically almost happen ..with Key.

“I would like to know the same thing..Jason and Ethan did you guys find anything?”

“NO!!!” They said at the same time.

“Umm..ok..are you sure?”

“Yeah!” Ethan said,  “We found nothing about you..if we did we would have told you.”

“Ok..”

HONEY’S P.O.V

These two are hiding something..and I want to know what it is.

When Ellie left the room I started to question them.

“What do you know? I know you know something.”

“What are you talking about?” Jason asked.

“Don’t play dumb with me. You’re hiding something from Ellie..about the blog..tell me what it is now!”

“We know nothing,” Ethan said.

“Don’t insult my intelligence!”

“Pfftt! What intelligence?” Jason snickered.

I punched Jason in the arm really hard.

“What was that for?!?!”

“So are you going to tell me? Or do I have to beat you both up?”

They explained to me about how Ellie came to Korea and ending up living with SHINee. They also told me about her arguments with Kelly and Christina. I still feel that they are leaving something out. I’m going to have to find out what it is myself.

 

 

The Next day.

I decided to go into the library to study.  As I walked in I noticed something strange. Ellie was sitting at a table by herself reading a book, but Kelly was about six tables behind Ellie. Every now an then Kelly would look at her laptop then look up to glare at the back of Ellie’s head.

So it’s HER that’s writing the blog!!!

I walked up to Kelly and from behind slammed her laptop closed.

“Who the fu-” She started.

“So it was YOU who started those posting those rumors on the blog. You don’t even deserve to be a fan if you don’t respect Key’s relationship. Did you ever think about how much stress you are causing Key? Do you think he likes his girlfriend to be treated like that?!” What the hell is wrong with you!?”

“Honey..I know what I have done to you in the past was wrong and I lost your trust..but this time you have to believe me, I didn’t write those blogs about Ellie. And just so you know..Ellie isn’t Key’s girlfriend. Key would never sink that low. Wait a minute when did you get here? You go to school here now? How come I haven’t seen you around?”

That is true..Key and Ellie aren’t official yet..I might have to take things into my own hands.

“Yes I go here now. Hmm...well lets see..maybe I’m avoiding you because  I don’t want to see you or I don’t LIKE YOU. Yeah I don’t believe you. I think it’s you that’s posting those false things about Ellie. You never think about other people but yourself do you?”

“Honey please believe me it wasn’t me. I swear.”

What if it really isn’t her..

“Ok I’ll find out if it was really you. I have my ways,” I said walking away from her.

“Honey,” she called my name.

“What do you want?”

“I’m sorry about sleeping with your boyfriend.”

“I might have consider forgiving you if it was once..but you slept with two of my boyfriends..oh wait never mind three. When me and my ex broke up he admitted to sleeping with you. I would have never done that to you. Some friend you are,” I walked away from her.  

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

About 2 weeks before Christmas.

I felt some shake me awake.

“grnnaghh...” I said half asleep.

“Ellie wake up! It’s me, Honey.”

“Whaa???” I said out of it, “What time is it? It’s Saturday.”

“5:30.”

“What are you doing here??”

“We’re going to Japan.”

“What?!?!” I quickly sat up.

I saw Honey fully dressed with a hand bag in her hand.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“We’re going to Japan. You need to see Key right? Plus we need to get rid of those rumors about you.”

“I don’t like the sound of this.”

“You don’t have a choice. Here’s your ticket,” She looked through her bag until she found ticket and handed it to me.

“Here’s some questions..how did you get in here? How are we going to get to the airport? Where are we going to sleep when we get there?”

“Where should I start? Hmm.... I stole David’s spare key when he wasn’t looking. I stole Ethan’s car so we can drive to the airport. We can sleep at my house,” She smiled.

“You can’t be serious..”

This girl is scary...note to self never piss her off.

“If it was a joke do you think I would have brought you a plane ticket? Now hurry up and get ready. We have to leave in 20 minutes. And try not to wake David up.”

 

 

 

 

AN:

To darkwater92, I really wanted to make your character badass…I hope you don’t mind :3 

Thanks guys for reading :D I really appreciate it <33

PLEASE COMMENT =D