It's My Fault.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

“Ellie go hid under the bed. No matter what don’t leave until daddy comes home.”

“But mommy-”

“Go quickly! We’re going to play a game of hide and seek. Don’t let anyone find you ok?”

“I like hide and seek.”

“Then we’re going to play that game ok?”

“Who we hiding from?”

“From daddy’s friends, so when they come looking for you, you have to be very quiet so that they don’t catch you.”

“OK!”

“You hide under the bed and I’m going to hide somewhere else ok?”

“OK!”

“Remember not to come out until your father comes home.”

I nodded.

2 minutes into the game I heard voices.

“Where is the little girl?” What seem to be a man’s voice yelled.

“She’s not here. What do you want?” My mom sounded angry.

“Tell me where she.”

“She’s with her father. Why are you at my house?”

“SHUT UP!”

I heard my mom groan in agony, “Let go of me!”

“I said SHUT UP!” I could see from under the bed that he put his hand over .

Mommy

“Get her out of here. We’ll come back for the little one later.”

All I could hear was my mom struggling to get free as the pushed her out of house.

 

I felt someone throw cold water on my face. I quickly opened my eyes, “Damn it that cold!!”

“Welcome back Elaina,” A strange man stood before me. He was probably old enough to be my father.

I noticed I was bound to a chair with rope. I tried to break free.

Why can’t I get out?!?

“You look just like your mother,” His fingertips softly run against my cheek.

“How do you know about her?!”

“I’m not surprised. You’re father didn’t tell you about me?” His fingers continued to rub against my cheek.

“You’re a creep!” I pulled my face away from his hand, “Let me out of here!”

“Be quiet so I can tell you a little story.”

This man gives me the chills..

“I don’t wanna hear your ty story! Who are you? Why am I here?”

He kicked the chair with force causing it to fall on the ground with me in it.

I cried out in pain.

 “I told you to be quiet did I not?”

“Kiss my ,” I said in pain.

“You little brat,” He kicked my leg, “David get out here!”

I saw a figure walking towards me. I quickly realized that I recognized this person he was calling. It was David, my supposedly friend. David picked the chair up with me in it and set it so it was stand on its four legs.

“David, what’s going on? I don’t understand!”

“Shut her up. Her voice is annoying me,” The man told David.

He simply nodded and proceeded to wrap a piece of cloth over my mouth. While he was doing it he mouthed sorry to me.

Sorry? You watch your friend get kidnapped and all you can mouth is sorry? If I could talk right now...

My thoughts were interrupted by the .

“Back to my story before you opened your mouth,” He started, “You see, me and your father used to be best friends before you were even born. I helped him and he helped me. But one day I wanted to make more money...your father wanted nothing to do with my plan..but I started to make more money then he did. He got jealous of me..what happens next? I get caught for my ‘illegal’ act because of your father. I was sentenced to 10 years in prison..”

This man is crazy!I thought as I sat in the chair scared for my life.

“While I was in prison..your father became a big business man, got married, and had you. You know I knew your mother very well, it’s a shame she died. I guess it is partial my fault she isn’t alive. Anyway now to tell you why you’re here sweetheart. You know how this works right? You’ve seen the movies. I take you hostage, and your father gives me whatever I want...But if he doesn’t..I don’t know what I might do to you,” He smiled rubbing my cheek.

He knew my mother? He killed her  I stopped myself from crying.

“Remember these?”  I heard the voice of a women coming from behind me.  When she walked in from of me I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. This had to be a dream.

Christina, Kelly’s friend, dropped my suitcases which were stolen on the floor.

My eyes grew wide.

“I know what you’re thinking. Is Kelly apart of this to,” She started to laugh, “Kelly is too stupid to be apart of something like this.”

 

 

 READER’S P.O.V

2 Days Later.

Honey, Jonghyun, Key, Ethan, Jason, Minho, Onew, and Taemin spent the next few days trying to find Ellie.

“What should we do now?” Taemin asked returning to the dorm.

“Should we call the police?” Onew asked.

Everyone nodded.

Minho had a distant look on his face.

“What’s wrong Minho?” Honey asked.

“Where does David live?”

“Good thinking Minho!” Honey started, “Alright everyone we’re going to David’s house. Onew and Taemin, stay behind until the police come.”

“Since when are you the boss?” Jason mumbled under his breath.

“You got something to say?!” Honey turned around and threaten to punch Jason.

“No.”

“That’s what I thought!”

“Now that I think of it..I haven’t seen David since..the day of the breakup with Ellie and Key,” Ethan pointed out.

“Don’t you think that’s a bit strange? David has gone through all this trouble to set up Ellie..and now when Ellie disappears, he does. I wonder what he wants with her.” Jason thought aloud.

“Hold up! Remember that website we found? You don’t think David-” Ethan started.

“There’s only one way to find out!” Honey said.

 

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“How did you do it?” I asked.

“Do what?” the man asked.

“How did you kill my mother?”

“I didn’t mean for it to happen. It was an accident. At one point I did have feelings for your mother. Looking at you reminds me so much of her.”

What a sicko..

“Yes you definitely look like her,” He whispered to himself.

As the seconds  went by, the anger built up. I wanted to strangle him so badly.

“You psycho! You killed my mother..and all you can say is I remind you of her?!” I won’t cry in front of him. I felt the anger continuing to build up.

“Tell me, how old are you exactly?” The man asked.

I didn’t answer. He looked over to David.

“18,” David said.

“What’s my age to you?”

“You’re just like your mother. You don’t know when to be quiet!”

“You’re the one who kidnapped me! If you don’t want to hear my voice why not let me go?!”

“I think now would be a good time to call your father. Don’t you think? You must miss him,” He walked out of the room and David followed.

While they gone I was attempt to set myself free.

Ok Ellie here’s the plan..get free and don’t get caught/killed. Sounds like a great plan!

I continued to struggle to set myself free.

“Guess who we have on the phone?” The man returned with David and Christina following him.

He makes me sick to my stomach.

“Trying to escape? When I have your father on the phone? David, take care of her.”

David took another piece of rope and tied it around me and the chair.

“David how could you do this to me? I trusted you.”

David flinched a little.

“I wouldn’t want you to escape. How would I return you to your father?”

He put the phone on speaker so we could all hear.

“Elaina? Are you ok?” My father asked through the phone.

“Dad?! Dad!” I started to cry, “It was him dad! He’s the one that killed-”

“Shut up you dumb ,” Christina slapped me, “Your crying annoys me.”

“Elaina! Stay put I’ll come get you!” I heard my day say from the other side of the phone.

“I think I’ll leave now,” The man took the phone with him. David followed.

 “NOO! Dad! Dad! Don’t-”

“I said shut your mouth!” Christina took her hand and placed it over my mouth.

 

READER’S P.O.V

3 Days Later.

“He’s not there,” Jason said after knocking, “This is our fifth day knocking on his door and he still isn’t here.”

“Where the hell is this guy?” Honey said thinking.

Key’s phone went off. He picked up the phone.

Honey, Jason, and Ethan continued to talk to each other.

“You don’t think he took Ellie for himself?” Jason proposed.

“It’s possible, I mean the kid was crushing on Ellie,” Ethan said.

“You’re ting me! Since when!? Why wasn’t I aware of this?” Honey asked surprised.

“‘Cause he hid his feelings so well..we asked him one time and-” Jason started.

“AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?!?”

“Got damn women do we have to tell you everything?” Ethan said.

“I’m on the phone,” Key said angrily.

“Sorry,” Everyone whispered.

Key continued his conversation.

“What is it Minho?”

“Ellie’s dad is here?”

“You, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin are going to meet up with him?”

“Where?”

“Yeah,” Key hung up.

Ethan, Jason, and Honey waited for Key to tell them what’s happening.

“Ellie’s dad is here. We’re going to SM to see him.”

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“I brought you something,” David came walking in with a paper bag.

I didn’t respond to him. I looked down at the floor. I didn’t even want to look at him.

“Ellie, I’m sorry.”

“Sorry..you think that word fixes all the problems in the world..I kidnapped you and have you as my hostage, sorry. What a twisted way to think. Sorry is for when you accidently step on someone’s shoe, for when you accidently deleted someone’s work, when you accidently break someone’s phone. You did this on purpose.”

“You need to eat. It’s not much but it’s something.”

“What is it?”

 “Fruit,” He opened the bag revealing the strawberries and grapes.

David took a grape and held it towards my mouth, “Open.”

“How about you untie me so I can feed myself and not rely on you?”

“Open,” He said again.

I opened my mouth and allowed him to feed me. This has got to be the most degrading thing anyone has ever done to me.

 

READER’S P.O.V

In a room sat the chairman of SM, Ellie’s dad, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, Ethan, Jason, and Honey. Ellie’s dad explained that Ellie has been taken as a hostage.

“Are you sure none of you have any clue where Ellie is?” Ellie’s father asked.

“No..if we had a clue we would have looked already,” Ethan responded.

“We called the police a few days ago too..they’re looking for her too,” Jason added.

Ellie’s father put his face in his hands and sighed, “I should have never sent her to Korea by herself,” He said softly.

Everyone in the room was silent.

“No sir, it was my fault..because I wanted to sleep the night it happened, she didn’t want to call me to pick her up,” Jason said first.

“It’s my fault too! Jason and I knew something was up..we should have taken better care of her,” Ethan stood up.

“I’m at fault as well!” Honey started, “There were many clues leading up to Ellie’s kidnapping and I didn’t notice until it was too late.”

Key finally stood up, “I didn’t believe her..I was careless..I..I..It’s all my fault. Everything..if I didn’t break up with her she wouldn’t have left the house or gone to the party.”

“I told her it was a good idea to leave the house for awhile,” Minho told Ellie’s dad.

After everyone was finished blaming themselves for Ellie’s disappearance, SHINee, Honey, Jason, and Ethan all went back to SHINee’s dorm.

“What should we do now?” Minho asked.

“We have to keep trying,” Honey said.

 

 

DAVID’S P.O.V

“Talk to me,” I begged Ellie.

She didn’t say anything.

“Please say something.”

“Drop dead.”

2 hours later.

This has gone on far enough..I think it’s about time to call them to get her.

I took out my cell phone and dialed Ethan’s number.

“Where’s Ellie?!” Ethan yelled on the other side of the phone.

“How do you know I have her?”

“You think we’re ing stupid? You’re the one that broke Ellie and Key up and its no coincidence that you and her disappear at the same time. Don’t give me that bull .”

“I called to tell you where we are. But don’t get the cops involved.”

“Why do you want to help her?”

“I don’t like the way she’s being treated here. And I love her.......”

“You love her?! You don’t love her! Next time I see you I’ll fuc-”

Someone took the phone away from Ethan, “Where is she?!” It sounded like Jason.

“We’re about 5 hours away from my house. I’ll text you the address.”

 

AN:

Sorry for not updating in two weeks D:

But I made a poster =D

Ok...well at first I didn't want to find a picture of Ellie...plus I was kinda lazy to edit..also I felt that this is what Ellie and Key are really about..since they are always at each other's throats and what not. So I hope you like it :)

 Photobucket

Also I have 100 subscribers

Thank you guys <3