Valentine's Day.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

 

February 14th

“So you’re going to Sherri’s Valentine’s Day party?” Honey randomly brought up.

“I guess..are you going?” I asked excitedly. If she’s going I would at least know one person.

“No..me and Jonghyun have something planned..and she told me it was for single girls..as you know I’m not single.”

“Ughh...don’t remind me that I’m single. You know what? I don’t care. Forget Key! I’ll go have fun.”

 

3:30 PM

“What are you doing that’s taking you so long?” Jason yelled.

“Sorry! I’m looking for my other shoe,” I yelled back.

“Can’t you wear another pair?”

“No!”

“Find it soon! I want to come back and sleep.”

After I found my shoe Jason took me to Sherri’s house.

“Text me when you want to leave..but wait 3 hours so I can get a good nap,” Jason said.

“Sounds fair. Sweet dreams,” I waved as he drove off. I walked up to Sherri’s door, took a deep breath, and knocked on her door.

 

HONEY’S P.O.V

Jonghyun was supposed to come pick me up at 6:30 and I was ready by 5:30. Yeah that’s how excited I was to go out with him. While I was waiting for the time to go by, I decided to delete my old messages. I was deleting my messages one by one until I got to the message that Jason sent me about Ellie cheating. I looked at the picture then something hit me.

That’s strange..now I’m 80% sure Ellie was set up.

I called Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun, we can’t go out tonight.”

“Why?”

“I have to figure something out. I’ll call you back soon.”

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah I’m fine. I have to go..I’ll explain later. I’m sorry,” I hung up the phone.

“ETHAN!!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

“What women?!”

“Come here!”

“No you come here.”

“GET OVER HERE NOW! It’s important,” I yelled.

Ethan came over.

“Do you notice what I notice?” I showed him the picture of Ellie and he guy kissing.

“Notice what?”

“Look at the background.”

“! I can’t believe I didn’t see it before...that’s Jason’s room they are in.”

“You’re a bit slow..but I’m glad you finally caught on,” I pat Ethan’s head.

“You know what else I notice? That shirt that Ellie is wearing..she was wearing it at Jason’s party.”

 

JASON’S P.O.V

5:58 PM

My cell phone woke me up out of my sleep.

What the..

“Whaddya want?” I asked half asleep.

“Jason are you asleep?” Honey asked on the other line.

“I am. Bye-”

“YOU BETTER NOT FALL ASLEEP! WAKE YOUR UP NOW!”

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I asked through the phone.

“Ethan and I are coming over right now. You know that picture you showed me of Ellie and the random dude together?”

“What about it?”

“You can’t even recognize your own bedroom !”

“What are you talking about?”

“The picture was taken in YOUR bedroom the day of YOUR party.”

“For real?!”

“OhmahGod! I’m dealing with idiots. Nooooooo I’m just playing with you because I’m bored. Yes it’s for real!”

“When will you be here?”

“20 minutes. One last thing I want to bring up..remember the day after...Ellie was hung over.”

“Are you saying that’s why she doesn’t know who he was?”

“No duh! Finally you guys are starting to catch on to what I’m thinking!”

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

 “Thanks for inviting,” I told Sherri while I was eating a cookie.

“You don’t need to thank me. Here have another cookie,” She handed me the tray of cookies.

“Of course I will!”

Who needs Key when I have a tray of cookie?

READER’S P.O.V

“So this picture was taken the day of my Christmas party,” Jason found the picture on his laptop. Honey, Jason, and Ethan were sitting around a table.

“She was obviously drunk during that time..she said she doesn’t even know who he his,” Honey spoke.

“I remember seeing her there,” Ethan started, “and I asked her what she was drinking.”

“Was it alcohol?” Jason asked.

“No..she said juice.”

“There’s only one way to find out what really happened,” Jason looked at Honey and Ethan.

“How?”

“On the day of the party..I had cameras set up all over the house.”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE?!?” Honey punched Jason in the arm.

“Damn it Honey that hurt!”

“Shut up! Hurry up and get the camera. I swear if I wasn’t here nothing would be done right.”

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

7:30 PM

“I really think I should get going now,” I told Sherri.

“Aww are you sure? I would rather you wait until Jason came and pick you up.”

“Yeah I know..but he’s asleep right now....and I don’t want to wake him up.”

“You don’t have to wake him up, I’ll do it,” Sherri pulled out her phone.

“No no no! Please don’t..I don’t want to bother him..let him sleep..I’ll just take the bus.”

“O-ok..be sure to call me when you get home ok?”

“I will..Thanks for inviting me I had fun.”

“It’s no big deal,” Sherri hugged me and walked me to the door, “Be careful ok?”

“I will!”

 

READER’S P.O.V

Ethan, Jason, and Honey sat and watched the recording that was taken on the day of Jason’s party.

“I always knew I couldn’t trust that David boy!” Honey told Ethan and Jason.

“I can’t believe it was David that put alcohol in her drink, got her drunk, brought her to my room, and had that guy kiss her,” Jason said flabbergasted.

“Ellie really wasn’t lying when she said she doesn’t know who he was, or that she didn’t cheat on him,” Ethan added.

“We gotta show this to Key,” Honey started to put her jacket on.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

I walked towards the bus stop.

I wonder what Key’s up too.

I pulled out my cell phone.

 

To: Key

Happy valentines day <3

 

“No...that sounds dumb,” I erased the message.

 

To: Key

I love you.

 

“What the hell am I doing?! He’s the one who kicked me out of his life..why should I send him a text if he won’t appreciate it?”

I was about to click the delete button when I felt someone’s hands go around me and pick my body up. I dropped my phone.

“What are you doing?! Put me down!!” I yelled but it caused them to hold on to me tighter.

“I told you to let go of me!!!” I started to swing my legs back and forth kicking the person behind me.

Why isn’t it working?

“HELP!!” I yelled as loud as I could, “SOMEONE HELP ME!!!”

I continued to kick and scream.

He placed something over my mouth and I started to lose consciousness.

 

READER’S P.O.V

9:15 PM

Ethan, Honey, and Jason knock on SHINee’s door.

Jonghyun opened the door, “What going on?”

“Where’s Key?” Honey asked Jonghyun.

“Here.”

“We need to see him,” Honey allowed herself into the dorm. Jason and Ethan followed her.

“KEY!!” Honey yelled.

“What?!” Key asked.

“You need to look at this,” Honey told Key.

“What is it?”

“Ellie didn’t cheat on you.”

Jason showed Key the recording from the day of his paper. Key saw how David purposely made Ellie drunk, carried her into Jason’s room, forced Joey to kiss her, and took the picture. He even saw how Ellie pushed Joey off of her.”

“Ellie wasn’t lying,” Key said.

Jason’s phone went off.

“What’s up Sherri?”

“Did Ellie return to your house yet? I told her to call..but she never did. She wanted to take the bus.”

“When did she leave?”

“2 hours ago.”

“It only takes 30 minutes from your house to my house by bus!”

“She’s not there yet?”

“Let me call her first..maybe she’s lost. I’ll call you back later,” Jason hung up the phone.

“What happened Jason?” Honey was the first to ask.

“Ellie didn’t left Sherri’s house about two hours ago and no one hasn’t heard from here since,” Jason said while dialing Ellie’s number.

Jason waited to hear Ellie pick up her phone but it went to voice mail.

“She didn’t pick up,” Jason said.

“Try again!” Key demanded.

Jason tried to call Ellie 3 more  times, but each time it went to her voice mail.

Key started to walk towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Honey asked Key.

“I’m going to find her! She got herself lost again.”

 

 

 

AN:

I hope you guys liked that chapter...I don't know..but I didn't really like writting it so I hope it came out ok :)

And to those who celebrate Valentine's Day...

Happy Valentine's Day