A-Yo~

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

 

 Photobucket

 

 

I sat on the plane and looked out the window.

If you’re gonna rescue me Key, now would be the time. Who am I kidding..this isn’t a romantic movie.

I took out my diary and a pen.

Dear Diary,

You don’t know how mad I am. I can’t believe what my dad did. I mean I knew I was going to have to leave, but I thought I would at least have the chance to tell everyone bye or something.  What about Key? What about Jason, Ethan, Minho, Honey, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin? I’m going to try to find a way to get back in touch with everyone. Don’t worry. This looks like this is the last entry I will be making. I know I will look back and laugh at the memories I wrote in you. When I reach the States, I will no longer have a need for you. Well it has definitely been a fun ride, no? We’ve been through so much.

♡ Ellie

 

 

 

About 6 weeks later.

When we arrived to Hawaii, my father told me that we wouldn’t be returning home for awhile. So I guess you can say we’ve been living in a hotel for weeks. Which is weird. I spent all my free time trying to get in contact with someone from Korea, but I couldn’t find anything. I can’t imagine how upset Key must be.

“What are you doing after dinner?” David asked over dinner.

“I think I will just go to the beach or something,” I played with my dinner.

“Are you going to be like this from now on?”

“What do you mean?”

“Depressed.”

“No I’m fine,” I got up out of my seat, “I’ll leave now.”

I took my mp3player out.

Music>Artist>샤이니>A-Yo.

I put my mp3 player on repeat as I walked towards the beach.

I wish there were here. Especially that jerk Key.

As soon as I heard Key’s voice I started to cry.

You idiot! Look how many times you make me cry.

When I finally got to the beach I sat on the sand and watched the sun set while listening to SHINee the whole time.

It was getting dark so I decided to go back to the hotel.

Why won’t you come rescue me like you always do, Key?

 

April 1st

After I woke up from my nap I walked over to the beach.

What to do today?

I continued to think until something caught my eye. I saw someone who looked familiar wearing a beanie.

Is that Key? Did he just walk past me? And not even acknowledge me? I’ll kill him.

“Key!!!” I yelled as loud as I could.

He turned around and looked at me. I walked angrily towards him.

“What the hell was that?!?!” I yelled.

He started to run.

What the ?!

“Get back here Key!!!” I chased him down the street.

“YAH! Ellie!” Someone screamed.

I stopped running and turned around. There Key was standing there.

“But wasn’t that you. Just running from me? Just now?” I pointed to the other person running away.

Key looked at me like I was crazy, “No.”

“But he looked like you and..forget it!”

Key grabbed my hand, “Lets go!”

“Where are we going?!”

“Oh MY GOD! It’s KEY!!” A fan yelled.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, “Go take care of it.”

While Key was taking a picture with the fan another fan saw Key and spazzed out. Then another, after that fan about 5 more recognized Key.  After Key was finished with all the fans I grabbed his and pulled him towards my room.

“Where are we going?” Key asked.

“To my hotel room.”

“You are that kind of girl!”

“No no no! It’s not like that at all!” I put my hands on my cheeks so Key wouldn’t see me blush.

“Lies.”

“Shut up!” I blushed ever harder, “Come on before my dad or David sees me sneaking you into my room,” I dragged him to my room.

“David is with you? I don’t like you with him.”

“Yes, yes, I know.”

“Ellie, why did you leave without telling me?”

“When I get in my room we’ll talk.”

“Why not now?!”

I turned around to face Key, “Because there are people here.”

He closed his eyes and smiled, “Ok in your room.”

“Don’t say it like that!” I continued walking.

“Like What?”

“Like we’re gonna do something in my room!”

“I didn’t say that. It’s you who is thinking like that.”

I took out my room key and opened the door.

“Whatever,” I pouted and closed the door.

“Tell me,” Key sat on a chair in my room.

“Huh?”

“Why did you leave Korea with out telling anyone?”

“It wasn’t my fault! My dad didn’t want me to stay in Korea anymore..so he just came by that morning and basically told me I was going to Hawaii. I didn’t even know until the last minute I’m sorry.”

“I know.”

“You’re not mad?”

“No.”

“Why not? I thought you would kill me!”

“Not this time.”

“Why are you being so nice?”

“The nurse heard you and your dad. She told us everything.”

“She did?!?”

“Yup.”

“Then what took you so long to come get me?”

“I can’t leave the country whenever I want. I wanted to wait for your birthday to surprise you.”

“You’re right! Tomorrow is my birthday! I almost forgot!”

“So forgetful,” Key tapped his finger against my forehead.

“So my birthday present?”

“Birthday present?”

“Yes..don’t tell me you didn’t come without a present Key! Some boyfriend you are!!”

“I-” Key started.

“I know what will make up for it,” I pulled Key closer to me.

“I always knew,” He lean towards me.

“Knew what?”

“You were that type of girl,” He smirked.

“Shut up and kiss me.”

As I wished, Key kissed me.

I don’t even remember the last time we kissed each other, but it felt great. His lips against mine are making my stomach do flips. I sound like a cheesy teenage girl!

As Key put his arm around my waist, I felt my heart rate go up. Key traced my bottom lip with his tongue which drove me insane. His tongue found it’s way in my mouth. I allowed myself to be the submissive one this time. I wanted to see how far Key was going to go. Not that I cared if we ended up having or anything. Actually I kind of wish we would.

It all happened in a blur, but somehow Key ended up in my bed on top of me. We continued kissing each other. He would my lip and I would let the tip of my tongue touch his. This went on for a good five minutes before Key pulled away.

Why Key, why?

I gave Key a questioning look.

“I’m tired,” Key smiled weakly.

“Ok you can sleep. I’ll go get something to eat,” I got out of bed.

“No. Stay. Please?” Key grabbed my wrist.

“Ok, ok, I will stay,” I got in bed. I rest my head on Key’s chest.

“When you were gone, I really missed you,” Key said.

“I know. I missed you too.”

“Don’t leave me like that again ok?”

“I won’t.”

After that it became quiet. I didn’t say anything because I wanted to enjoy the silence.  Once Key fell asleep I got out of bed and got ready for dinner. I decided to let him sleep and left a note telling him I will be back soon.

The Next Day.

I woke up remembering that Key was in my bed. I turned my body to face his. Key was awake.

“Happy Birthday Ellie,” Key kissed my forehead.

“Thanks,” I smiled.

“What do you want to do today?”

“Breakfast first,” I got out of bed.

Key followed.

When we were finished getting ready we walked to breakfast.

On the way to breakfast we walked past my father. We both greeted my dad. My dad was very surprised to see Key.

“Ellie, I need to talk to you when you are finished. I’ll be waiting for you in my room.”

“And,” I waited for him to wish me happy birthday.

“And Happy Birthday Ellie,” My dad walked away.

Key and I went ate breakfast, walked around a bit, and returned to my room. After I dropped Key off at my room, I went to my dad’s room.

I knocked on his door and he opened it.

“Ellie, is he sleeping with you in your room?”

“Uhh..”I didn’t want to answer the question.

“He’s sleeping in the same room as you?!?” My dad became angry.

“What did you want me to do? He just came unexpectedly yesterday. And he’s my boyfriend, I’m not going to let him sleep in the streets.”

“You don’t have time for boyfriends.”

“What do you mean? I’m 19 I think I can date if I wanted to dad.”

“Not anymore you can’t. I think it’s about time I told you this.”

“Tell me what?”

“I want you to break up with him.”

“What?! I’m sorry dad but I won’t do it. There’s no way I’m breaking up with Key. I love him.”

“You have to. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but now I think it’s the time. I set up an arranged marriage for you.”

“You didn’t....”

“I did Ellie, you need someone who will protect you and my business. Not a pop star running around.”

“I don’t care! I love him! I will never break up with him!!”

“You’re going to do what I said. We’re leaving for New York right now.”

“No I won’t leave without Key. I’m staying here!”

“We’re leaving. You’re not allowed to go back to your room. David’s already in the car.”

“Are you inhumane?! You want me to leave my boyfriend in the hotel with no idea where I went?” I yelled.

“I’m sorry. But it’s the only way to get him to leave you alone. I can’t have him chasing you around when you’re supposed to marry someone.”

“I won’t marry him.”

“You will.”

I started to shake, I couldn’t control my tears. I walked in towards to door and opened it. I tried to make a run for it but my dad was too fast.

I can’t believe it. I can’t believe I left Key behind twice.

 

AN:

Guess what?! My Birthday is tomorrow :D 

This is kinda my gift to you for my birthday :)

Also, I won't be able to update again until April.

Thanks for reading. Please comment.

:]