Soup and Kisses.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 AN: I had this chapter end a certain way but then rawkabette  gave me a genius idea to end the chapter so I changed it :3 Thanks

After I got off the phone with my dad I walked into the living room coughing. I swore I would cough up my lung.

 “Ellie are you ok?” Onew asked taking me away from my thoughts.

“Yeah I should be fine…it’s just something in my throat. I’ll just go get water.”

“Ok. Ellie, tomorrow us and a group of friends are going out do you wanna come?”

“Sure!” I grinned.

Another opportunity to get of the house. YES!

I walking into the kitchen and got a cup of water. After I was done I decided I would barrow someone’s laptop. I was really bored and thought I should go check my email or something. I walked back out into the living room.

“Hey Ellie?” Onew asked.

“Mhh yeah?”

“Do you know how to play Wii?”

“Onew…are you challenging me?” I smirked.

Onew nodded and grinned.

“I hope you take note after I kick you ,” I said pointing at him.

Onew laughed, “We’ll see who should be taking notes. Lets bet on it.”

“Onew I would have never guessed you were that type of guy. What are you thinking of betting?” I smirked. I love a challenge.

“If I win…you have to admit your love for Key. If you win-”

“WHOA! Wait a minute! What love for Key? There is no love for him,” I interrupted Onew. I was waving my arms all over the place.

“You think so?” Onew raised his eyebrows.

“Yes! There is nothing between Key and me. He’s a jerk and pisses me off all the time!”

“I think you like him,” Onew smirked.

“I don’t! Well fine I’ll take you up on your bet because I will win. But if I win, which I will, you have to buy me food.”

Onew thought it over, “Deal.”

Onew choice of game was Mario Kart. This was bad news because I at this game. Why couldn’t we play Wii Fitness or anything else but Mario Kart? I really hate Mario Kart on the Wii.

“I win again!”Onew raised his hands in the air.

“Rematch!”

“No no no! That’s your fifth rematch. When are you gonna tell him?”

“Never because I don’t have any feelings for him.”

“Are you sure? I think you should tell him…or I’ll have to do something myself,” Onew threatened. He had this smirk on his face.

“I won’t do it!” I pouted.

Onew shrugged, “Ok I guess I have to do it myself. KEY!” He yelled.

Key walked into the living room waiting for an explanation for why he was called here.

“Key-” Onew started.

Before Onew could finish his sentence, I ran yelling “NOOO!” and with all my weight I tackled Key to the floor.

I don’t know what came over me. But the next thing I knew Key was yelling at me.

“Ellie…….GET OFF OF ME!!!”

He pushed me off his body and got up straightening his clothes.

“WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?!? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME! HAVE YOU BECOME CRAZY? I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE WEIRD BUT NOT CRAZY!!!!”

“Pshhh! Like you didn’t like it!” I joked. I was laughing at Key. I guess I didn’t get yell back at Key because I wasn’t mad at him. Besides it was just too funny seeing him mad.

“I think he liked it,” Onew said smiling.

“SHUT UP!” Key and I said together at the same time.

“Ah~” Onew said. I knew what he was thinking. He was probably thinking Look at them already saying the same things like a couple.

Onew walked over and whispered in my ear, “You just confirmed that you liked Key. Key doesn’t see it now but everyone else does.”

He walked out of the living room. My mouth almost dropped to the floor.

OMG….I don’t like Key. I DON’T LIKE KEY!! HE’S A JERK!! Then why do I think about him a lot? How come I’m easily offended by him? Why do I like it when he holds my hands? GAHHHH!!

“Hey! What did he tell you?” Key stopped my train of thought.

“None of your business!” I stuck my tongue at him.

“Tell me I want to know!”

“Never,” I stuck my tongue at him again. I tried to run away from Key. Now I know it’s not a smart idea to run in a dorm, but this one time I think I’ll let it slide.

“YAH!! Get back here!!!!” Key began to run after me.

We were running in a circle in the living room. I was jumping over couches and throwing pillows at Key. Sadly because I have very low stamina, me running lasted for about a little less then two minutes.

“Gotcha!” Key said grabbing my waist from behind. My heart skipped a beat from his touch.

“Now,” He said wrapping his hands around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder, “tell me what Onew tell you.”

“W-what if I don’t want to tell you?” I asked nervously.

Within a second he pushed my body against the wall and pinned me down.

“You have to tell me or I won’t let you go.”

NOOOOO! I can’t tell him! What would Key say? No he would reject me even if I told him my feelings for him. I don’t want to tell him! I should just try to get over Key! Think of a lie to tell him. THINK THINK THINK!

“I’m waiting…..” Key said impatiently.

“Finally!” I heard a voice.

“Wahh!” I heard more voices.

“So they finally told each other,” More voices came into the room.

Key instantly pulled his body away from mine. When he did we saw Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho in the room.

All four of them were staring at us.

Do they all know that I like Key? Was Onew telling the truth?

I quickly grabbed Onew and pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door.

“I think you took the wrong person in the bathroom,” Onew was smiling.

“When you said everybody knows I like Key………exactly who is everybody?”

“Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, and I.”

“Arggg……my life,” I groaned, “Are my feelings for Key that noticeable?”

“Yup” Onew nodded.

“Open the door!!” Key yelled from the other side of the door.

“Look like Key is jealous. We should open the door before the gets the wrong idea.”

Before I could stop Onew, he unlocked the door.

“What are you doing in here with Onew?!?” Key asked angrily.

I rolled my eyes, “What me and Onew do in here is our business.”

I kid you not, it looked like Key’s face was about to explode that’s how mad I made him. It was funny but annoying at the same time because I felt another argument coming on. But it was still funny.

“So you both are doing something!?!?!?!” Key looked between Onew and me.

I decided to mess with him a little.

“Maybe we did maybe we didn’t. I’ll leave that up to your imagination,” I walked out of the bathroom smiling.

It’s nice pissing Key off for a change instead of him pissing me off.

Muwhaha Key! That’s what you get for messing with my heart and mind like this. But why do I feel so guilty…..it’s not like he really thinks there is something between Onew and me? Does he? No way. Anyone could tell that Onew and I are just friends nothing more.

 “Ellie stop!” Key commanded me walking out of the bathroom.

“What?” I asked annoyed. I turned around to face Key.

“Do you like Onew?”

“Why do you care?”

“Because you’re not allowed to like him.”

“Says who? I can like whoever I want. If I wanted to go out on a date with Onew I will,” I said getting really pissed at Key.

Can you blame me though? Who does he think he is? He goes around telling me how to run my life, who I’m aloud to go out with and not, when I’m allowed to leave the dorm. Next he’ll tell me what I’m allowed to wear and what I’m not.

“No you can’t like him!”

I was so close to kicking Key in the head. So close, but I didn’t want to have to send him to the emergency room tonight, plus he might try to sue me. I already got my self in this mess with being in Korea I don’t need anymore problems.

“Who the hell gave you permission to run my life? Damn it Key!”

“Who said I was running your life! I already told you you’re not allowed to date Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin, or Minho.”

“Why because I’ll ruin their ‘reputation’? Look I’m pretty sure they don’t care much about their reputations as much as you do! So why don’t you just stay out of my relationship between me and them!”

“Because……,” Key couldn’t find an answer.

“Because nothing!!” I walked away from Key.

We didn’t speak to each other for the rest of the night. I don’t know who was more pissed at each other me or him.  

This is a sign why I can’t like Key, we can never have a good time together. We’re either always fighting or pissed off at each other.I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I felt like I wanted to cry.

***

The next morning I woke up with a sore throat, a huge head ache, and a sore body. I didn’t feel like getting up so I went back to sleep.

“Ellie…Are you ok?” I heard someone shake me awake.

I groaned and open my eyes. I realized Jonghyun was kneeling by my floor bed.

“It’s four in the afternoon. You slept all day are you feeling alright?” Jonghyun asked with a worried expression on his face.

“I don’t feel so good,” I managed to say.

Within five minutes all five of the boys were surrounding me. Minho put his hand on my forehead.

“She’s hot,” He told the other boys.

Taemin brought me orange juice.

“Please drink it. It will help you get better,” Taemin handed me the cup of orange juice.

I drank a little and gave him back the cup.

“Can you open your mouth?” Onew asked waving a thermometer.

I opened my mouth and he put the thermometer in. After it beeped he took it out.

“99.9,” He read aloud. (AN: I’m guessing they use celsius but lets pretend they use fahrenheit I’m to lazy to convert with math.)

“I don’t think we should go out tonight,” Jonghyun said.

Go out? Oh yeah! They are talking about what Onew invited me to yesterday. Oh no…that means that they’ll have to cancel their plans with their friends because of me.

“No…please don’t stay. Go! I’ll just sleep,” I begged.

“We can’t leave you here a lone,” Taemin argued.

“You’re helpless by yourself,” Key said.

“You didn’t even eat today! We have to find you something to eat,” Onew reminded me.

“Please, don’t stay.Go. It’s very rude to cancel plans at the last minute.”

All five of them looked at each other and started talking in Korean.

SHINee P.O.V (In Korean)

“What are we gonna do?” Taemin asked.

“She’s right. We can’t cancel at this point,” Jonghyun said.

“I’ll stay and take care of her. The rest of you go,” Key offered.

“Are you sure?” Minho asked.

“Yeah. I’m used to taking care of her by now,” Key assured. He sighed and looked at Ellie.

“Ok. Please take good care of her,” Minho said walking towards the door.

“Make sure she eats well,” Taemin said following Minho.

“We’ll be back with medicine,” Jonghyun said.

“Bye,” Onew waved.

ELLIE’S P.O.V

I heard the boys leave.

“Ellie can you get up?” Key asked me kneeling to my bed.

“Yes but I don’t want to,” I replied.

“Please get up; I’m moving you to my bed. I don’t want you sleeping on the floor tonight.”

I got up but started to lose my balance. Key put my arm around his shoulder and helped me walk to his bed. He pulled off the covers on his bed and I fell right on his bed. I don’t remember anything much after that. I fell asleep as soon at my head hit his pillows.

“Ellie,” Key gently shook me, “Ellie, you have to eat something.”

I woke up. I looked around the bright room. My eyes hurt from the room light. I’ve must have slept the whole day. Key was sitting on my bed with a tray on his lap.

Wait….is he wearing an apron? He is. Did he seriously cook for ME? He looks so cute! No think of something else!!

Key placed the tray on my lap.

“Thanks,” I said eyeing the tray. He made me soup.

“I told you that you would get sick. You know how much trouble you make for me?” Key asked

I took the spoon on the tray and started to eat the soup. It was kind of bitter. I made a sour face.

“You better finish it! It’s good for you,” Key warned.

I finished the soup and went back to sleep. The next time I woke up was when Key came into my room. He didn’t even bother to turn on the light.

Key was standing over me. I pretended I was still asleep. He started mumbling something.

“Ellie, please don’t wake up now. Please stay asleep,” He whispered.

What is he talking about? Does he think I’m awake? Should I say something?

“I’m glad you’re asleep now. I’ve wanted to try this for a long time,” He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

My heart must have exploded into a million peaces and melted.

OMG! Was all my mind was screaming. Did he? Is this a dream? No it’s real!

Someone the lights turned. I kept my eyes shut.

“Key? What are you doing?” I guessed was Jonghyun’s voice.

“Did you just kiss her?….” Asked what sounded to be Minho’s voice.

Please don’t let them find out I’m really awake….

 

 

AN: Not much arguing between Key and Ellie in this chapter. I hope you don’t mind. There will be other chances for Ellie and Key to argue. Drama will be coming up soon.

Aww Key umma :d taking care of Ellie while she’s sick! So he can be nice ;]

Ellie will be starting school soon by the way. Yay! 

 

 

Thanks for supporting my stories :D

Leave comments tell me your opinions and stuff <3333

P.S I sincerely apologize for my grammatical errors. I'm always rushing and sometimes I miss my errors. I'm working on it.