Ice Cream, Cookies, and Cake.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

Monday after Lunch.

As I walked into the school I noticed more people pointing and speaking about me. In Korean of course. I tried to think of something else.....anything else. Like what I studied for my big test today. I kept reviewing the terms in my head and ignoring the stares and pointing fingers.

“Hey ho!!” Someone pulled the back of my book bag, stopping me from walking.

Ohh this better not be this girl! It better not be her!

“Why are you touching me?” I turned my head to see the girl I was hoping it wasn’t. She and her friend...I sighed ready for trouble.

“Listen....whatever your name is....I don’t have time for your stupid immature games. I’m going to study for a test,” I tried to walk away but she still had a hold of my backpack. I took off my book bag and turned around to face her.

“She still doesn’t know who we are? Don’t you know who you’re dealing with?”

“I’m supposed to care because.....?”

“You ! You put my Key through so much then you act as if you don’t know us? You better watch yourself or-”

“YOUR KEY?? Ha! That’s funny,” I laughed in her face, “Is that supposed to be a threat? You’ll have to do better then that. I get it now! You’re just an over obsessed fan and you’re just mad ‘cause I took away your ideal guy without even trying.”

“You’re a ing ! First you were with Key! Then you went on a date with Minho! Lets not forget about the time you were with Taemin! I bet you even tried to sleep with them! A girl like you shouldn’t be anywhere around them.”

Seriously this girl is creeping me out.....how does she know I’ve been out with Taemin?

“You’re just jealous because I got to spend time with them and it wasn’t you. That’s your problem not mine so go figure that out and leave me alone.”

She got pissed off.

“Look you ugly girl, let me put some sense into you. I don’t know what you’re doing to SHINee but I know it’s not good. Look at you! You don’t dress as good as I do-” I interrupted her rant about my flaws.

“Ok yeah but who still kissed Key at the end of the day? I do,” I pointed to my self.

“You liar! Key just said there’s nothing between you two!” She pushed me.

I pushed her hard and she stumbled backwards. Her friend caught her so she wouldn’t fall. She came up to me and slapped me in the face.

Ok hell no! Ok now I have the right to kick her .

I was about to punch her when I felt strong pair of arms wrap around me.

“Ellie, it’s not wroth it!” I heard Ethan say.

“But you saw it right!? She just slapped me in the face!!!! I’m going to kick her ! And even if I lose at least I tried!!!!!!!”

“Ellie, she slapped you, but there is no proof of that. If you punch her she will have the scar to prove and you will be kicked out. Just calm down,” Jason said.

“You’re lucky Jason and Ethan came and save you!” The girl said.

“Can you shut up for a minute Kelly? I know it was you and Christina who started messing with Ellie,” Ethan yelled angrily at the girl.

So her name is Kelly? And her friend Christina?

“Why do you care so much about this girl? I thought you liked me more!” She pouted.

“Just because my dad and your dad are friends, doesn’t mean we’re friends. You know I think you’re annoying so don’t even try to act like we’re friends,” Ethan said.

“But your dad tells me all the time that you like me and want to take me out!”

“Don’t you know what a lie is? Are you that stupid? Didn’t you get the hint when didn’t reply to you on facebook or I deleted you off my friend list? My dad is just trying to set you up with me because he thinks you’re perfect for me.”

I bit my lip so I wouldn’t laugh....this was hilarious.

“But..I thought you did it by accident while deleting other people?”

“Then wouldn’t I have added you back? Why do you think I don’t reply to any of your text message? Because I’m busy? No let me spell it out for you, I DON’T LIKE YOU AT ALL! You’re a . Don’t even try to say I’m playing hard to get or some dumb like that. If I was interested in you I would have gotten you a long time ago.”

I couldn’t contain myself....I laughed so hard out loud. Jason joined in.

“Ellie this is all your fault! You’ll regret this!” She walked away with her friend.

“So what was that all about?” I asked.

“She’s dumb! She shouldn’t even be in this school!”

“Why so much hate for her?” I asked Ethan. We started to walk towards my class.

“I lied when I first met you, or I wasn’t honest. My grandfather actually found this college. I only lied because when I usually tell people they try to use me to get in since it is one of the top university in Korea,” He looked at me.

“Really? Wow that’s really cool. It’s ok I’m not mad....I can understand that.”

“Ok, well Kelly, the one who slapped you, her dad and my dad are best friends. We used to be best friends too! We even went to all the same schools in America. Then when she got to middle school she changed completely. I didn’t even know who she was. Each year she got worse and I started to avoid her. She tried to act like she was HBIC (AN: Head In Charge for those who don’t know) or something,” He paused for a little bit.

“To make things worse my parents even forced me to take her to our senior prom when I asked out the girl I liked. She was a to the girl I liked....she never wanted to talk to me again. Another thing that pissed me off is that me and Jason, we actually worked hard to get in this school. We didn’t get any special privileges because we didn’t want any. But all she did was talk to daddy then her dad convinced my dad to let her in. That’s why her is in this school. I know she likes me but I don’t like her,” By the time he was finished with his story we were at my class.

“What the hell? She did all that? I’m sorry.”

“No don’t worry about it. You have class and a big test. I’ll meet you after,” He pushed me into the class room. He smiled, waved good bye and walked off.

He’s really a strange kid.

I review the material we were getting tested on until it was time to take the test. After I took the test I went up to the teacher and watched him grade it in front of me. When I found out I failed one of the biggest test in the course I became sad again. He told me that I could leave class since my test was graded and gave me homework. I left the building and looked for Ethan and Jason until I found them.

“How did you do?” Jason asked.

“I failed,” I sighed.

“I think I know what will cheer you up,” Ethan said smiling.

“What?”

“Just follow me.”

I followed him to a supermarket. While we were in there I picked out strawberry ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, and vanilla cake. I smiled at how much food I got.

“Damn I didn’t think you were gonna pick out that much,” Jason said as we left the supermarket.

“Hey I’m very depressed! I need to get better ASAP,” I smiled.

“You don’t plan on eating all that at one time do you?” Ethan asked.

“Yup!” I said cheerfully!

We took the food over to David’s house. Lucky he was home so he let us in. As soon as I unpacked the food I got a bowl and started mixing things. First I put three scoops of ice cream into a bowl. Then I took the cookies crumbled them up and put them in the bowl. Finally I took some cake and put it on top of the ice cream. David, Jason, and Ethan were looking at me like I was weird.

“That’s way too much food,” Jason said.

“I don’t care....Today I almost got into a fight, failed my test, and I’m still upset that the guy I like told the whole world I’m nothing to him. I think I deserve to eat this,” I started to eat it.

 

KEY’S P.O.V

I was watching tv when I saw an ice cream commercial.

Ellie....

The memory of when me and Ellie went out for ice cream came back.

I miss her so much.....How do I make it up to her?

 

AN:

To Soh, haha I made Kelly evil XDDDD

Omg 54 subscribers thanks guys ^_________^;

PLEASE COMMENT

:D