Elephants and Numbers.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 That kiss......

Every time I think about it my heart rate goes up.

***

I woke up in Key's bed. So many things were still running through my head. Before I could sit and think I should go eat breakfast. Yawning I swung my feet over to the side of the bed. I was going to claim the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and get some breakfast. As I was getting out of his bed I failed to realize that Key was sleeping on the floor next to his bed. I tripped over Key while causing a big bang sound. Not to mention the obnoxious noise that left my mouth as I was falling over Key's body.

 

"AHHHHHHH!" I yelled landing on Key.

 

Key woke up and started yelling in Korean. I had not the slightest clue what he was saying,but I knew I was in for it this morning.

 

"ELLIE!!" Key yelled and I tried to get myself off of him. Everyone in the room was awake by now. 

 

"Sorry," I said sheepishly getting up to head for the bathroom.

 

"Where are you going?!?! I get the bathroom first!!" Key got up off the floor.

 

"Eh?!? What about ladies first?" I kept walking towards the bathroom. 

 

"I don't care about that !" Key said walking trying to catch up to me.

 

Well that's nice last night he kissed me and this morning he's fighting me for the bathroom.

 

We were basically racing each other to the bathroom. I ran inside the bathroom before Key could.

 

"I was here first so I get it first!!"

 

"Get out!" Key demanded.

 

"No I was here first!" I tried to push him out of the bathroom.

 

"Out!" Key yelled again pointing towards the door.

 

"Make me. I was here first-" I was cut off by Key wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting my body up. He carried me outside the bathroom and put me down.

"I win,” He stuck his at me before he closed the bathroom door.

 

I tried to open the door but he locked it. I can't stand him.

***

Later on that day I was laying on the couch watching music videos. Not American ones either they were Korean music videos.

 

I watched 5 guys danced with a very colorful background. This guy pulled out a cell phone and started to dance with it, then this guy started to rap all I got was "party like it's your birthday" in his rap. I've never drooled so much in my life. They were so....hot. My mouth hung open while I gazed at their iness. They continued to sing and dance. I've never seen guys wear such colorful clothes and look so hot.

 

"Ellie!" Key walked into the living room.

 

"What??" I answered annoyed not taking my eyes off the screen.

 

"What are you looking at?" Key asked me.

 

"SHH!!! I'm watching them. They are so y!" The last part slipped out by accident. 

The tv turned off.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOO" I cried. "What happened to it? Did it break?" 

 

Key wave the remote in his hand.

 

"Give me the remote," I said sternly.

 

Key was crazy if he thought I was going to let him take away these guys from me. He's already uptight about me and SHINee's relationship.

 

"No," He smiled and raised the remote above his head.

 

"Key....give me the remote."

 

"No," He repeated himself. 

 

I jumped up on the couch and tried to reach for the remote. He stepped back a few inches so I couldn’t reach him. I tried to stretch my arms but that didn’t work.

 

Damn it! He's too far!!

 

I don't know what I was thinking but I leap on his body knocking him to the floor.

 

"Ellie, we're going to the mall do you want to come?" Minho walked into the living room and saw me on top of Key.

 

"....unless you want to stay here with Key," Minho observed me on top of Key.

 

I grabbed the remote out of Key's hand.

 

"YOU-" Key started.

 

"Shut up!" I cut Key off turning on the tv as quick as I could.

 

"Minho who are these guys? The one with the colorful clothes?"

 

"What guys?"

 

I looked at the tv screen and saw it was on commercial break.

 

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????

 

"You coming?" Minho asked again.

 

"Yeah sure I'll come," I said sadly.

 

***

All of the boys were covered up to hide their identity. They even made me wear a hat and sunglasses since the media has a few pictures of us together. I feel like a criminal hiding from the cops.

 

"I need to buy something for my laptop. I'll meet up with the rest of you later," Minho was the first to go on his own.

 

About a minute later.

 

"I'm going to buy new headphones," Taemin said leaving the group.

 

About 3 minutes later.

 

"Jonghyun and I have something we have to look at," Onew said dragging Jonghyun away before we could even stop them.

 

So that's why they brought me to the mall. To get me and Key alone. I rolled my eyes and smiled at the thought of them scheming like this. I should have saw it coming. 

 

I followed Key into a store. I walked beside him while he was shopping. Then I got bored. He took forever to shop so I went to the girl's side of the store. I was excited to shop.....with the little amount of money I had. When Key and I met up he eyed the few items I picked up. I put them on the counter while I waited for the cashier. 

 

"What’s that?"

 

"Nail polish and a hair clip."

 

"Why did you buy so many nail polish?"

 

"Because red, yellow, green, and blue are my favorite colors," I pointed to each of the nail polished.

 

Key took my elephant hair clip from the cashier counter.

 

"Why did you choose this animal?" He inspected the hairpiece.

 

"Because I love elephants they're cute."

 

"That's all you're buying?"

 

"I don't have that much money."

 

"If you need money I can let you have-"

 

"No Key I won't take your money," I snatched the hairpiece out of his hand and handed it to the cashier. I walked out of the store happy with my purchase.  Key and I walked around the mall for awhile.

 

"I have to go to the bathroom. Stay here don't move," Key said walking off.

 

Yes master because I'm your dog.

 

I moved anyway. Just because he told me not to. I opened my shopping back and pulled out my hairpiece. It was so cute. I kept staring at it while I was walking.

 

I can't wait to wear thi-

 

My thoughts were stopped by me walking into something. That something turned out to be a someone. My sunglasses fell to the floor.

 

"Sorry!" I said hoping that they could at least understand what I was saying.

 

 The person turned around, "It's ok," He said in perfect English.

 

"You're English.....it's so good you don't have an accent," I said in shock.

 

"I'm American," He was looking at me like I was so crazy chick.

 

"Finally someone who understands me. I'm not alone!"

 

He chuckled while picking up my sunglasses.

 

"I'm guessing you don't know much Korean?" He asked handing me my sunglasses.

 

"No. I don't know anything. Nothing. I’m so lost here! Do you speak it?"

 

"My parents are Korean," He simply replied.

 

"That's lucky! At least you're not stranded without knowing the language."

 

He nodded. I began to notice his facial features. He was very cute. He had a really nice smile, and his eyes, I couldn't take my eyes off his eyes. Is it me? Or am I starting to be attracted to strictly Korean men?

 

"Why are you here?" He asked suddenly.

 

"I'm gonna go to college here," I smiled.

 

His eyes grew big, "Me too! What year are you?"

 

"I'll be a freshman what about you?"

 

"A sophomore."

 

"Ellie! Why did you move??" Key asked angrily interrupting our conversation. 

 

"Is that your boyfriend?" The American guy was looking at Key strangely.

 

"No he's just-"

 

"Who are you?" Key asked.

 

Then out of nowhere they started to talk in Korean. I really need to learn this language. I feel so left out.

 

"If he isn't your boyfriend he wouldn't mind if we hung out," Said the American guy taking out a pen and a piece of paper. He scribbled on it and handed it to me. The paper said his name and phone number. I looked at him.

 

"Ethan?" I asked his name.

 

He nodded, "And yours?"

 

"Ellie."

 

"We should hang out sometime Ellie. It's nice to speak to an American. I'm kinda homesick," He scratched the back of his head.

 

"Yeah same here," I agreed.

 

Ethan's phone rang. He picked it up talked a few words in Korean and hung up. "I gotta go I'll talk to you later," He walked away waving.

 

“Bye,” I waved back.

 

As soon as he was out of eye view, Key took the paper that had Ethan's number on it out of my hands, ripped it, and threw it in the trash.

 

"I don't like him," He said as he threw the paper in the trash.

 

My patience was running out with Key. I may like the guy, but he’s pissing me off. Everything I do he goes against it.

 

“Key……Can you tell me….WHY THE HELL YOU JUST DID THAT?!?!”

 

“I didn’t like him,” He said nonchalantly.

 

In my mind I was punching Key in the face. I’ve never had anger issues but with Key, I think he can make anyone turn into a violent person.

 

“Look I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m not going to let you ruin my social life.”

 

“Something is……not right about him,” Key said softly. 

 

 

 

 

AN:

Can anyone guess what music video Ellie was watching? :3

By the way the nail polish and elephant clip will pop up again in the story.

Sorry I took awhile I to get this up, I had another story idea and I HAD to write them down before I forgot it.

I'll try to have another story up soon thanks everyone for being patient :DDD

Comment tell me what you think <33333