Hey Key, It's Been Four Years.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

3 Months Later.

At 6:38 PM David and I arrived in Canada.

“They said to meet outside the airport,” I told David.

After we got our bags we went outside to look for Honey and Jonghyun.

The first person we saw outside was Onew leaning against the wall.

“ONEW!!” I yelled and waved.

Onew looked up, “Ellie?”

I ran over as fast as I could and gave Onew a hug.

“You changed so much. You cut your hair!” Onew exclaimed.

“You look exactly the same!” I observed, “Where is everyone else?”

“Taemin’s plane should have landed about now, Key’s plane will land in an hour, and Minho, Honey, and Jonghyun should be picking us up.”

“Do you still live in Korea?”

“I live in China.”

“And where does Taemin, Minho, and Key live?”

“Taemin lives in Australia, Minho still lives in Korea, and Key lives in America. I think California.”

“KEY LIVES IN AMERICA?!?”

“You didn’t know?”

“No!”

“DAVID!” Honey yelled getting out of the car. It seem like a group of people were getting out of the car. I could recognize Jonghyun, Minho, Ethan, Jason, Kelly, and Sherri coming out of separate cars.

“David, don’t tell me Ellie didn’t come,” Honey started.

“Actually-”

“Who is she?” Honey asked interrupting David, “You’re girlfriend?” She pointed to me.

“You don’t remember me?” I asked, “Jeeze do I look that different? It’s me Ellie.”

“Ellie? You look so mature, and you cut your hair!” She touched my hair.

“It’s not that short! It’s just above my shoulders! I want to try a new look.”

“Why didn’t you tell me you were engaged?” Honey brought my hand up to her eyes looking at my ring.

I pulled my hand away from her, “Ughh, don’t remind me,” I took my ring off and slipped it in my purse.

“Should I be excited or sorry for you?” Honey asked.

“Long story short, I’m stuck in an arranged marriage, my husband to be is a . Can’t wait to get married,” I said the last part sarcastically.

“Is he cute?”

“Yeah yeah, really good looking on the outside, horrible on the inside. I wish one of his girlfriends would convince him to run away with her so I won’t have to get married.”

“He has girlfriends?!?” Honey exclaimed.

Minho, Jonghyun, Ethan, Jason, and Kelly finally caught up to Honey.

“Hi!” I waved to everyone, “Long time no see.”

“Ellie?” Ethan asked.

“Yeah I know I look different. I didn’t know a little lipstick and a haircut would change my look completely.”

“It did,” Jason said.

I put my hand to my mouth and gasped, “Ethan, are you and Kelly..a couple?” I noticed they were holding hands.

“They are!” Jason answered for them.

“And Jason is that an engagement ring I see on your finger?”

“It is!” Ethan answered for Jason.

“And guess what everyone? Ellie is engaged!” Honey said.

I glared at her, “That’s nothing to celebrate.”

“You are?” Jason’s eyes grew bigger, “To who? Key? I knew you guys would get back together one day.”

“So...Minho, what’s going on in your life,” I tried to change the subject.

“I’m single.”

“Really? Well I’ll have to fix that,” I smiled evilly.

“Don’t try to change the subject!” Jason interrupted, “Tell me who it is. Is it Key?”

“HEY!” Taemin yelled waving while coming out of the airport.

“Taemin!” I waved back. He looked so grown up.

We were only waiting for one more person. Key.  During that time we caught up on each other’s lives. Apparently Ethan and Kelly have been going out for about 2 and a half years, Minho last relationship ended horribly when he walked in on his girlfriend and some other guy having , Taemin recently asked this girl out which he had a crush on for about 6 months, Onew is currently dating this girl, but they aren’t official yet, and Jason got engaged.

“There’s Key,” Onew pointed out.

When I first saw Key, all the feelings I had for him came back. Just like that.

I thought I was over him. Is it me? Or does he look even better now that he’s older.

Key walked over to us and greeted everyone.

“Who is she?” Key asked.

“That’s Ellie.”

Key froze.

“Hey,” I waved.

“Elaina?”

“Yes it’s me.”

“Stay away from me. I want nothing to do with you anymore.”

 

AN:

I hope you like it :)

I will be updating more often!

<3