Party.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

KEY’S P.O.V

I returned to the hotel from mailing Ellie’s gift to her. I hope it would get to her on time or before Christmas. When I walked into the hotel I noticed Jonghyun was texting. I stood there and watched him reply to the text with a smile on his face.

“Who is she?” I asked.

“What?!”

“It’s a girl you’re texting right? And you..like her?”

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“Wake up!!” Honey came and shook me out of my sleep.

“Honey,” I attempted to push her away but failed, “..you can’t keep waking me up from my sleep,” I said rolling on the other side of the bed to sleep.

“Are you ing kidding me!?! Ellie it’s 4:30 in the afternoon!! Get your up now!”

“Whyyyyyyyyyy? Can’t I sleep in? I wanna sleep.”

“Are you nocturnal?”

“Yes. Can I sleep now?”

“No!!!!! We have places to go people to see. And we have to pack, we’re leaving the hotel today.”

“MHHHHHHHHHHHH,” I groaned and got out of bed, “I’m hungry.”

“That’s what happens when you miss breakfast and lunch,” Honey said beginning to pack.

“We should go out to eat,” I suggested while walking into the bathroom.

“Go shower I’ll pick something out for you to wear and pack the rest or your clothes so we can leave after you’re done.”

“You’re determined to leave aren’t you? I wonder why....Are we meeting up with Jae?” I asked excitedly.

“Go!” she pointed to the bathroom.

“Ok ok,” I said walking into the bathroom.

 

JASON AND ETHAN’S P.O.V

Jason and Ethan were on their laptops trying to find out more about the website that had information about Ellie.

“Damn, I can’t believe Honey did that,” Ethan said.

“Stole your car...or Ellie,” Jason looked from his screen to Ethan.

“Both! When I get my hands on her Imma-”

“Dude, chill.”

“How the hell can I chill when Ellie has a ing weird stalker and we don’t even know where she is?”

“Did you ask David if he knows exactly where Ellie is?”

“No he knows as much as we do..that she’s in Japan,” Ethan said.

“I’m calling them,” Jason picked up his cell phone and dialed Honey’s number.

 

HONEY’S P.O.V

“Finally!” I said after I stuffed all of Ellie’s clothes into her bag and picked her out something nice to wear.

When my phone started to ring and I picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Honey? Where are you guys?”

“Jaso-”

I was cut off by Ethan grabbing the phone from Jason.

“Where are you? Don’t give me a bull answer!”

“Who are you talking to like that?! I don’t have to tell you anything! Last time I checked, Ellie and I were both 18.”

“Honey you don’t understand! We need to know where she is at all times!”

“Why? You aren’t her parents.”

“You don’t get it!! Ellie could be in trouble!!”

“In trouble??” I asked, “What’s going on? You better tell me everything. And I mean EVERYTHING,” I sat down on the bed. I knew I was going to have to sit down for this explanation.

“Is Ellie around you?”

“She’s in the bathroom.”

“Get away from her!!” Ethan yelled in the phone.

“Can you stop yelling at me?! The phone is right next to my ear! Jeez, you’re giving me a headache,” I got up and walked out of our room into the hallway. Ethan explained the website they found and how someone is stalking Ellie.

“Ethan.....DON’T YOU THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO LET ELLIE BE AWARE OF THIS?!?!?!”

“No! Don’t tell Ellie. We kept it a secret for a reason!”

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!” I heard Ellie yell from inside the room.

“Gotta go,” I was about to hang up.

“Don’t tell her! And watch out for her” Ethan said again.

“I won’t! I will bye,” I hung up the phone and entered the room.

 

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“There’s no way in HELL I’m wearing that! It’s cold outside!!!”

“That’s what the cardigan is and stockings are for,” Honey pointed to them.

The dress was strapless with out any sleeves. I was not wearing that dress in this weather.

 “Exactly what am I dressing up for? Can’t I just wear some jeans and a sweater?”

“Just put it on,” she grabbed the clothes and pushed me back towards the bathroom.

 

HONEY’S P.O.V

To: Jae

Are u guys gettin ready to perform yet?

 

From: Jae

Yea. You have the address to the hotel and concert

 

To: Jae

Yup! I cant wait to see u.....and for ellie and key to meet up

 

From: Jae

I cnt wait to see u

 

KEY’S P.O.V

I looked in the mirror fixing my hair and getting ready to perform.  

“Key we’re about to start,” Onew said walking towards the stage.

“Coming,” I walked away from the mirror.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

Honey pushed me into the taxi.

“Why are we so dressed up?” I asked putting on David’s sweater over my cardigan.

“We’re going to a party,” Honey got in the car, closed the door, and instructed the driver where to go.

 

JONGHYUN’S P.O.V

“It’s almost time,” Taemin said.

“Alright, let me reply to this text.”

I replied to Honey’s text one last time before I went on stage.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

9:30 PM

We arrived in front of another hotel.

“Are we changing hotels?” I asked.

“Mhhh..I didn’t like the last one,” Honey said getting out of the car.

“What was wrong with the last one? It was really nice,” I followed her.

“Trust me will you?”

We got our luggage out of the car and pulled it into the hotel. This time Honey asked if we could have separate rooms to sleep in. After we got our room keys we went to put our luggage in our rooms. Honey’s room wasn’t that close to mine, but it wasn’t too far.

“Ready to go?” Honey asked

“Go get food?” I asked. I was so hungry I could eat anything.

“Sure there’ll be food at the party,” Honey said

I would have ran out of the hotel looking for food, but sadly Honey made me wear heels and let me tell you, those things are no joke to walk in.

Honey was able to call a taxi. While I was sitting in the cab I remembered that I had my phone in David’s sweater. I haven’t turned it on since the plane ride from Korea to Japan. I decided to turn it on and text Key.

4 Missed Calls

-3 from David

-1 from Ethan

6 Text Messages

-2 from David

-3 from Ethan

-1 from Jason

I’ll reply to these later.

 

To: Key

Key <3

How are you?

I smiled as I pressed send.

We suddenly stopped and Honey was getting out of the taxi.

“Are you sure there is a party here?” I got out of the taxi observing my surroundings.

We stopped in front of a dark alleyway.

“Yup, follow me,” Honey said walking into the dark alleyway.

Ummmmm.........aren’t usually supposed to stay out of the alleyway? Why are we going into it?

Honey found a door and opened it.

“Are you sure it’s ok for us to enter this way?” I asked.

“Uh huh, hurry,” She said.

We stepped into a bright room filled with mirrors and makeup.

What kind of party is this? I thought

“This way,” Honey motioned me to follow her.

As I followed Honey I began to hear loud music.

Hello Hello, Oh baby, baby, baby girl.

Hmm…so the party is around here somewhere. Ok so here’s the plan, I started to think to myself, go meet the host with Honey.....then go find out where the food is and pig out. Mhmm....sounds good.

“Almost there,” Honey said.

Yes! I hope the food taste good, I smiled greedily to myself.

Honey stopped which caused me to stop.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Give me David’s sweater,” She began to take it off of me, “There you look better.”

We continued walking while I continued thinking about food. As we got closer to the party the music got louder.

Hello Hello..

Without even noticing I walked unto a stage.

When are we gonna get there? I’m so-

“Ellie?!” Key interrupted my thoughts.

“Key..you’re here?” I looked out towards the audience and became embarrassed.

“What are you doing here?” He walked towards me. It was dead silent.

“I-I,” I started, “this isn’t a party?”

Key grabbed my hand and pulled me backstage.

“Party?” He asked, “There is no party here. It’s our concert..when did you get here? I didn’t know you were in Japan.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ellie...does it look like a party?” He asked.

“You’re right.”

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Honey actually brought me here,” I said.

“Honey???”

“A friend..I think she set this whole thing up.”

“Hey Ellie,” Jonghyun said walking towards me.

“Hey!”

“Where’s Honey?” He asked.

Honey? Why would he want to know where Honey is?

“I think she’s somewhere around here,” I said starting to look for her.

“I’m right here!” She said walking up to Jonghyun.

“So what about Jae? Did you totally forget about him?” I asked sarcastically.

“Who’s Jae?” Jonghyun asked with a bit of jealousy in his voice.

“You’re Jae!” Honey giggled.

“HE’S JAE?????” I asked.

“What?” Key asked confused.

“Yeah..” Honey said.

“YOU’RE JAE????” I pointed to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun looked over to Honey confused.

“Ellie!” Taemin came over towards us and hugged me. Minho and Onew followed him.

“Ellie, when did you get here?” Onew asked.

“2 days ago,” I told him, “Can we pleaseeeeeee go get something to eat I haven’t eaten since yesterday!”

“That isn’t like you,” Minho said.

“I knowwwwww! So can we go eat?” I begged.

“Wait so we can change ok?” Key said.

“Please don’t take long.”

We waited about 20 minutes until all five of the boys were ready. Key was the last one to meet up with us.

“Didn’t I say not to take long?” I whined.

“Shh! Don’t ruin the mood,” He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the building.

Stupid jerk

***

After dinner we returned to our hotels. Now it makes sense, Honey switched our hotels to the hotel that Onew, Key, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin were staying at. Sadly our rooms were no where near each other. Minho, Taemin, and Onew went back to their room while Jonghyun and Key walked us back to our room.

I grabbed Key’s hand and our fingers interlocked as we walked towards our room. First we stopped at Honey’s room. Honey said goodnight and entered her room. Jonghyun had a goofy grin on his face.

“I’m going back Key. See you later Ellie,” Jonghyun said walking away.

“Bye.”

Next was my room which wasn’t too far. Before I opened my door Key grabbed my other hand and kissed me softly on the lips.

“I missed you,” he said.

“I missed you too..”

“I wanna stay with you tonight.”

“No ,” I told him.

Key shook his head side to side, “I’m too tired to. I just wanna be with you.”

“You’re cute when you’re tired,” I said taking one of my hands out of Key’s to open the room door. I pulled him into the room.

“Only when I’m tired?” He asked.

“Yeah..when your fully awake you can be a ,” I stuck my tongue at him.

“But you like me so that’s all that counts,” Key said as I kicked my heels off my feet.

“Yes I like you even if you’re a .”

“And I like you even when you get on my nerves.”

“Shut up,” I playfully pushed him on my bed. Key grabbed my arm as he was falling onto the bed. I landed on top of him and quickly moved my body off of his so we were lying next to each other. He wrapped one of his arms around me.

“Ellie,” Key started to say. I turned my body around so I could face him.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Do you like me?”

“You know I do Key.”

“I want you to be my girlfriend,” He yawned.

I giggled, “You’re half asleep and asking me to be your girlfriend?”

“Yeah,” He closed his eyes for a few seconds and opened them.

“Will you?” He asked again.

I lightly hit him on the arm, “YES! You know how long I’ve been waiting for you to ask?”

“How long?”

“Since you told me you liked me..”

Key closed his eyes, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

A minute later I could hear sleeping. I closed my eyes and drifted away to sleep.

 

AN:

I made this chapter really long because the next chapter is going to be a little short

Thanks for reading

Please comment ^____^'