Reputations.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 I woke up very early this morning. Last night I feel asleep so early. There was too much going on in my life. Not knowing what school I was attending, being on the news, having my stuff stolen, all that worrying made me tired. I think the last time I looked at the clock was 5:30 pm before I fell asleep.

Waking up on the couch I tiptoed to the boy’s room. They were all sleeping. Someone was snoring obnoxiously, but I didn’t want to waste time figuring out who it was. This would be my perfect time to claim the shower.

I tiptoed back into the living room, grabbed a shopping bag and tiptoed over to the bathroom. First thing I did was brush my teeth. I’ve never felt so dirty in my life. After I finished brushing my teeth I took a nice long shower. This was the best feeling I’ve had in Korea.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body. I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. I started making weird faces when the door opened. I quickly turned around.

“Ellie?” Key stood in front of the door. He was looking at me up and down.

“Key?” I said in shock. Then when I realized I was in nothing in a towel I screamed.

He quickly pushed me against the wall and put his hand over my mouth.

“SHH!! They are still sleeping.”

I nodded with his hand over my mouth.

“Key?” Taemin stood at the bathroom door, and then Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew came to the bathroom door.

Oh ! Glad to see everyone is awake to see me half .

“Ellie?” Onew questioned.

“Do we wanna know?” Jonghyun asked still half asleep.

“It’s not what it looks like. Nothing happened! I swear!!” I tried to push Key off of me. I failed horribly. I really need to start lifting weights.

Onew, Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin looked like they didn’t believe me and walked off.

Key was still against me. I tried to push him off but he wouldn’t budge, he was stronger then he looks. He started to smirk a little bit.

God, he’s cute. Oh God, please don’t tell me I’m falling for him. Please not him. Anyone else but him.

He pushed my body harder against the wall. My heart rate has never been so fast.

“See how much trouble you got us in?” He said.

I rolled my eyes in response. It was mostly because I was still in shock from when he pushed me harder against the wall.

“What am I gonna do with you?” He leaned in closer to me.

Oh God, If he doesn’t stop I might have heart failure. Why do I feel like this around Key of all people?

His lips were really close to mine. I thought he was going to kiss me. I really did. He closed his eyes and sighed then bit his lip.

No wonder the girls were all over him yesterday.

He got off of me and pointed to the door.

“Out. I need to use the bathroom.”

Never mind. I just remembered why I thought of him as a jackass.

 

I walked out of the bathroom, forgetting that I was in a towel. As soon as Key shut the door behind me I realized that I was in a towel, in a house filled with boys.

What to do what to do?

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Key pulled me inside the bathroom. He had his toothbrush in his mouth.

“You kicked me out of the bathroom half to brush your teeth?!”

He shrugged and spit into the sink. Then he rinsed.

“Are you listening to me?”

“No.”

I opened my mouth to say something but Key cut me off.

“Hurry up and get dressed we have rehearsals.”

“What do you mean?”

“We have rehearsals. You’re coming with us; we aren’t leaving you home alone,” He left the bathroom closing the door behind him.

At the rehearsal

When I heard about the boys being in a group I was surprised, but when I actually saw them perform as a group I was blown away.

They sang this song it went like ring ding dong and the kept saying butterfly. It was interesting to watch them perform that song.Then they sang this other song I think it was called Get Down. It was mostly rapping. I never would have guessed that Key or Minho could rap. I really liked it. And Taemin could surely dance his off. Jonghyun had an amazing voice, along with Onew. Minho, he was born to perform. Key was just amazing. They were all really good. All of them could sing and dance. My favorite song was called JoJo I think. Even though I don’t understand I can tell what the song was about since they sung bits of it in English. Once again my heart was beating all over the place. While singing JoJo, Key had his eyes on me. The whole time. I tried to keep my eyes off of him.  That was a failed attempt.

Please don’t let me faint.  Please. Not in front of Key…he’ll always use it against me.

SHINee P.O.V (In Korean)

“You like her don’t you?” Minho asked Key as they were getting water backstage.

“Where did you get that idea from?”

“I’m not stupid. You were looking at her the whole time.”

“So. That doesn’t mean anything,” Key sipped from his water bottle.

“Then you wouldn’t mind if I took her from you?”

Key choked on his water.

“Why would you want her?”

Minho shrugged, “She’s cute.”

MINHO’S P.O.V (In Korean)

I started thinking about Key’s situation. Key said he doesn’t like her. My , thought Minho. That’s just like Key. 

Does she even like him? She was looking at him while he was on stage. Aish! These two idiots!

A Few Days Later

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“Minho? Do you have a  straightener I can borrow?” I asked him. He was on his laptop doing something.

“ Straightener? Whats that?”

“You know flat iron,” I took a piece of my hair and pretend to straighten my hair.

“Ohh…yeah. Let me get it for you,” Minho got up and went into his room.

MINHO’S P.O.V

I got up to get my flat iron. Then I thought, I wonder what would happen if Key caught her using HIS flat iron instead of mine? This would be amusing. Maybe it would bring them closer or something.

I went into Key’s stuff carefully (He’s kinda a neat freak) getting out his flat iron.

I walked back out into the living room.

“Here,” I handed it to her.

“Thanks so much Minho,” She walked off to the bathroom.

“Make sure you keep the door open. If you don’t you will get really hot,” I advised.

I wanted her to keep the door open so when Key walked by he would see her.

“I will.”

I smiled

ELLIE’S P.O.V

I stood in the bathroom straightening my hair.  I started to hum that JoJo song. I really liked it. It was stuck in my head.

“YAH!!!!!!! That’s mine! What are you doing with it??” Key yelled at me.

I was so scared by him I dropped the flat iron on my foot.

“OWW!!” I cried out in pain.

Key watched as I accidently kicked the sink while shaking my foot in pain.

“OWWWW!!!!” I cried.

Key shook his head and grabbed my hand. He grabbed my hand again, I thought. He pulled me into the kitchen.

“Sit!” He demanded me.

As told I sat at the kitchen table. Key came to the table with a kit. He took out everything he needed from the kit and bent down to my foot. He put something on my feet, and then put a bandage on it.

“Why are you using my stuff?” Key asked getting up from the ground.

“Your stuff? It’s Minho’s I asked him.”

“What are you talking about? It’s mine!! MINHO!!!!!” Key yelled.

Minho came into the kitchen with a pissed look on his face. Then he smirked.

“Yes? What do you need?”

“Did you give her my stuff?” He pointed at me.

“Hmm did I? I didn’t mean to,” Minho cocked his head to the side acting innocent, “Sorry.”

Key eyed Minho suspiciously.

“I have to go do…something,” He said trying to get away from Key.

Minho left the kitchen before Key could stop him.

“Did you ask anyone about your college?” Key asked leaning against the kitchen table.

“No. I called my dad. He said he’s going to call the college, and then he will get everything fixed. Which reminds me, how will you figure out about my bag? “

“Don’t worry I will get your stuff back. You always complain.”

“Fine! Instead of complaining I’m going to finish straightening my hair,” I headed towards the bathroom.

“Hey! Where are you going?? You still using my stuff,” Key slide across the kitchen and positioned himself in front of my body.

“Then I’ll just use Minho’s,” I said moving my body around his.

“No!” He moved his body in front of mine again.

What the hell is this? Why won’t he get out of my way if I ‘complain’ so much?

“What?! Key, let me go finish my hair,” I tried to get him out of my way. But since I’m so weak, he didn’t move.

“No. I want you-“

“I’ll give you back you stuff just let me go.”

The burn on my foot was hurting already. I didn’t feel like playing monkey in the middle with Key.

“Say sorry.”

“Say sorry?” I asked, “Why? I didn’t do anything!”

He motioned with his finger for me to follow him. He walked to the bathroom and pointed to the flat iron on the floor.

“You broke it.”

“It’s not my fault! You scared me. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have dropped it.”

“My fault?” Key asked in anger, “It’s yours! You are so…..”

“I’m so what??” I didn’t even wait for him to finish. He really was pissing me off. I did the mature thing. I stormed off like an angry crazy person. I didn’t care.  I just wanted to get as far away from Key as possible.

“Ellie, what’s wrong?” Taemin asked looking up from a book he was reading.

“Key! How do you live with him? I wanna karate chop him in the head!!” I said sitting on the floor next to Taemin.

Taemin laughed at my remark, “Key has been mean to you. I wonder why?” He looked up to the ceiling and started to tap his chin.

“I know why! Because! Because………,”

Taemin was looking at me, waiting for an answer.

“I don’t know why he’s mean to me,” I sighed, “Maybe he’s mean to all girls?”

“No. He’s nice to other girls. Maybe he likes you. I used to act mean to girls I like when I was smaller,” Taemin smiled.

“Yeah right,” I laughed.

Taemin laughed with me, “Maybe he does like you.”

Yeah sure, and I’m the queen of England.

“Taemin, you know how to make me laugh,” I smiled.

“I’m happy that I made you feel better,” Taemin smiled.

For about another hour Taemin and I talked about the most random things, like candy, music, tv, and food (my favorite).

“Hmm Korean food sounds pretty good,” I said after Taemin told me about the few traditional Korean dished.

“You should try it,” He suggested.

“You should take me one day to try Korean food.”

“Do you want to go for dinner? We can get everyone to-”

“I don’t want Key there,” I said bluntly cutting him off.

“Oh…we can just go by ourselves then,” Taemin thought out loud.

“Ok,” I said jumping up to get ready, “What time do you want to go?”

“Let’s go in 30 minutes,” Taemin said getting up from the floor.

 “Ok~” I said running off to get ready.

I went to find Minho to ask if I could barrow his flat iron. I still had parts of my hair that I didn’t straighten out yet. That took about 10 minutes to finish. Then I changed clothes. I felt embarrassed, the whole day I was walking around in pajama pants and a tank top while everyone was dressed. I put on jean shorts, a button up collar shirt and lip gloss. Even though I dressed simple it felt good to get dressed up. It really makes you feel happy about your self.

“Taemin!” I called.

“Coming Ellie,” He responded.

I smiled to myself. I was going out for once in a few days. I’ve been trapped inside this house. I started to do a little dance.

“What are you doing?” Key asked walking into the room.

Key. Every time I’m happy he comes around and ruins it.

“I’m just happy because I’m going out. Why do you care anyway?”

“Where are you going?” Key walked over to me.

“I’m going to-“

“Wow Ellie, you look pretty,” Taemin entered the room.

“It’s nothing much,” I blushed, “Ready to go?”

“Go where?” Key asked.

“If you must know, Taemin and I are going out to eat dinner.”

“Why?” Key interrogated me.

“Because I would like to- Wait! I don’t have to explain myself to you! Come on Taemin, lets go to dinner.”

“Bye,” Taemin waved as we left the room.

Taemin and I left the dorm. When I got to the restaurant I was so hungry. I ate so much. Taemin looked like he didn’t care. He was to busy eating as much food as I was. We ate till we were so stuff that we had to walk home slowly.

When we enter the dorm Jonghyun was the first to see us.

“So how was your date?” He smirked.

I blushed, “It wasn’t a date it was just dinner.”

Minho and Onew entered the room.

“Welcome back love birds,” Minho greeted us.

“No no it was nothing like that,” I said waving my arms in different directions.

Out of the clear blue ing sky, Key comes and pulls me into the bathroom and locks the door behind him.

“Key, what the hell??”

“Don’t go to dinner with Taemin again,” Key said facing me.

“What? No, I don’t have to lis-”

“Don’t go out with Taemin, or Jonghyun, or Onew, or Minho,”

“Why do you care so much about who I go out with?”

What if he does like me? What if I like him back? Is he jealous?

“Because,” We were standing face to face. He leaned down to my face and flipped his hair.

“Because you’ll ruin our  reputation.”

I think those were the most hurtful words I’ve heard someone tell me in years.

 

AN: Omg I felt so bad for making Key this mean. Sorry there are so many different points of views O_o.  Anyways Comment. Tell me what you like what you didn’t like. Next chapter I think I’m going to have Key be a little nicer :D