Honey's Wedding.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

The wedding was very beautiful, short, and sweet, which is how I like it. I couldn’t wait for the reception because one, there would be food, and two, there would be cake. When we walked into the reception area the first thing that caught my eye was the huge cake. I couldn’t wait to eat it. Of course I also noticed how happy Jonghyun and Honey looked together. I never saw them this happy before.

“You’re next to get married,” David brought me over a drink.

“Please don’t remind me,” I groaned.

I sat at the table with David, Ethan, Jason, Key, and Kelly. Ethan, Jason, and Kelly were on the dance floor dancing, while Key was back and forth at the bar. I could tell Key was trying to avoid me by the number of times he got up to get a drink.

“Damn he’s going to get so drunk,” I watched as he stood at the bar flirting with the bartender.

Like I care, he has his own life, I have mine. He’s a big boy he can handle himself.

“I’ll be back,” David got up from the table leaving me alone.

I continued to watch Key as he downed another drink.

Enough is enough. I’m not going to let him get alcohol poisoning on the day of Honey’s wedding.

I walked to the bar and grabbed Key’s by his arm, “No more.”

“I told you to stay away from me,” He ripped his arm out of my hands.

“Kibum have some self control or you’ll ruin the wedding.”

“You care about people’s feelings? You abandoned me!” Key raised his voice.

“Key keep it down!”

“I’ll do what I want. I want another drink,” He ordered the bartender.

“That’s enough! You’re not having another drink.”

“Shut up!”

I dragged Key away from the bar. He was obviously drunk and I wasn’t going to argue with him. I had to get him out of here. 

I decided that it would be best to look for Honey and tell her that Key and I had to leave the wedding early because of how drunk Key was. Once I was finished talking to Honey, I grabbed Key against his will, called for a taxi and was on my way to my hotel. In the car I texted everyone telling them the situation.

While walking up to the hotel all I could he was Key mumbling in Korean and a few phrases in English such as “I love you, why did you leave me?” and “I’ll never forgive you for what you did.”

Those words did hurt me, but I tried my best not to think about it. I opened my hotel room door pushing Key into the room.

“Alright Key stay here while I brush my teeth,” I walked into the bathroom.

When I walked outside I saw Key on my bed asleep. I sighed loudly, “What am I gonna do with you Key?”