Stupid Sweater.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

AN: I’m so sorry...for some reason it cut off my story O___o;

Well here’s the last part.

 

KEY’S P.O.V

2 weeks later.

I heard a knock at the door. I decided to open it. It was that kid that was working with Ellie on her project.

“Is Ellie here?” He asked.

“Why are you here?” I asked him.

“I don’t have to tell you anything. I don’t care if you’re famous or not,” He said pushing his way into the dorm.

I was about to say something then he started talking.

“Don’t even bother, I’m only pretending to like you in front of Ellie, but I don’t like you. I never have-”

“Shut the hell up! I don’t care if you like me or not-” I started to say.

“David?” Ellie walked into the room, “What are you guys talking about? No fair! You should talk in English when I’m around,” She pouted.

“We were just talking about school. And you,” He smiled.

What bull.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

“No! Give me 5 minutes to finish getting ready,” Ellie went to get ready.

“You know how sick I am of hearing your name come out of . Key Key Key! That’s all I hear,” He started to talk to me again.

She talks about me?

“I can’t wait for the day when I take her away from you,” He continued talking, “You’re not fit to be her boyfriend. You’re too busy with being famous and making your fans happy to know what she really wants. If you really love her, you’d stay away from her.”

Who is this guy?

“What makes you think you’re any better for her? What do you know about her? Her name?”

“You probably don’t know anything about her. Instead of learning about her you’d rather tour the world.”

“She likes red, yellow, blue, and green. I know she really like Big Bang. She loves to sleep and eat. Her favorite animal are elephants. How much do you know?”

“...I know things too!”

“Whatever! You don’t know anything about her!”

“I’m ready!” Ellie entered the room again.

“It was nice talking to you Key,” David said walking out of the dorm.

“Bye Key!” Ellie followed David out of the dorm.

I want to rip his head off his body.

 

Alright on with the next Chapter :)

“What the hell took you both so long?” Ethan walked up to David and me.

“Yeah! What were you guys doing?” Jason asked implying something.

“SHUT UP!” I hit Jason’s arm playfully, “We didn’t do anything!”

“Sure,” Jason continued his joke.

“YAH!! Shut up!!”

“Yah?? Since when did you start using Korean expressions?”

“I don’t know…I hear it from Key all the time…I guess I just picked it up,” I confessed.

“Key and Ellie sitting in a tree-,” Jason started.

“Are you 5?”

“K-I-S-S-I-N-G” Ethan joined in.

“Not you too?!” I begged Ethan.

“So really Ellie, do you like Key? You kinda talk about him all the time,” Ethan asked seriously.

“Shut up! Ellie doesn’t want to be with Key!” David said annoyed.

Finally! Wait.......I never said I didn’t like Key.

“How do you know?” Jason laughed.

“Because! I just do!” David said.

No you don’t!.....Whatever I’ll let it go. 

***

About one week later.

I woke up and rolled around on my floor bed. I didn’t want to get up this morning. Why did it have to be Monday...Can’t it be Sunday again?

“GOOD MORNING!!” Taemin greeted me as he walked into the living room.

“Good morning....what time is it?” I began to rub my eyes.

“Almost 7:20.”

“WHATTT?!?! I’m late!” I got up and fling the sheets off my body. Since I didn’t do my homework over the weekend I figured I’d do it on Monday before school starts. I have to leave the house by 7:30…That gives me about 10 minutes to get ready.

“What to wear....What to wear?” I asked myself looking through a container of my clothes.

I should have picked out something to wear yesterday........

I quickly grabbed the first pair of pants and shirt and ran into the bathroom. I changed and brushed my teeth. After I came out the bathroom I ran into the kitchen grabbed my backpack then ran out of the house to school. As I walked into the school my stomach started to growl. I frowned.

I wish I ate breakfast....lunch seems so far away!

I walked into my first class and sat at my desk. I pulled out my cell phone to check the time. I opened it to see a text message from Key.

EH? What would he want?

Ellie u left with out ur jacket. Come outside and get it

Is he crazy?!?!?! I think I now have the right to say that Key has officially lost his mind! Does he not remember what happened the last time we were caught in public??

I quickly replied to his text.

Damn it Key! Are you crazy? If you are caught do you how much trouble we can get in? I’m not coming!

I started to tap my pencil nervously, “Please go away, please just leave. Don’t get caught,” I chanted silently. When he didn’t reply for about 5 minutes I started to relax.

Good he’s gone…

I pulled out my book and started to do homework for this class. I started to concentrate on the question until I heard a loud sound. It sounded like someone kicked the door open or something.

“Huh?!” I looked up looking around the room. At the doorway there was a guy with sunglasses and a hat on.

“Elaina,” He motioned with his finger for me to come to him.

How does he know my full name??.....Is it? No it can’t be Key.....it is...I swear I’m going to...

I got out of my seat and stormed over to the doorway, grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into the bathroom.

“Ellie! You messed up my shirt,” Key brushed my hands off his shirt.

Deep breaths Ellie...remember you like this guy....don’t hit him..

“Key...ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND???”

Key put his hand over my mouth, “Why you so loud?”

I pulled my head away from his hand. Key handed me this sweater he was so persistent to deliver himself.

 

“Key are you crazy?......Wait don’t you have school too? Why are you here?”

Key kneeled down and started to tie his shoe.

“I don’t go to school until 9,” He looked up at me and stuck his tongue out.

“So you came all the way here to give me a sweater? I can’t believe you! Do you know what would happen if they catch you?” I whisper angrily.

Key stood up, “It would be your fault. Like always.”

“MY FAULT?!?!?! Don’t put this on me! You’re the one who made the dumb move to come bring me a sweater!!”

“Is this how you are to people who do nice things for you???” Key voice began to raise, “I try to be a nice guy and you still get mad at me!!!”

“Oh please don’t pull that on me! Do you know you’re a celebrity walking on a college campus potentially filled with many fans?”

“YOU DON’T THINK I KNOW THAT?!?!”

“THEN WHY DID YOU COME?????”

“Because I wanted to see you.”

He wanted to see me?...

“Geeze Key....couldn’t you wait till I came home?”

“No! You always out with those guys! By the time you get home we’re out recording for our new album! When we get home you’re too busy to talk or sleeping...We don’t see each other often.”

“Key...I’m-” My growling stomach cut me off.

How embarrassing....

Key shook his head, “Did you eat this morning?”

“....No...”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom. As soon as we walked out we saw a bunch of kids looking at us like we were crazy.

“Key? Where are you taking me?”

“Breakfast.”

I pulled my phone out and looked at the time. It was 8:15 and I didn’t even get half way through my homework.

“Keyy!! I can’t,” I pulled my hand out of his.

“Why not?!”

“Well because of you I couldn’t finish my homework..and class is going to start soon.”

“Ellie, why did you wait to come to school to do you homework? That makes no sense!”

“Because I didn’t feel like doing it at home.”

“You think I like doing homework?”

“Key can you just stop! You keep treating me like a baby!”

“Because you act like one!”

“Just! Uggh! I can’t stand you sometimes!!”

“Fine! Do whatever! I don’t care,” Key stormed down the hallway leaving me with a lot of eyes starring at me.

I’ll deal with him later....

I quickly walked back to my class and tried to do my homework. Some of the students from the hallway came into the class and I could just feel that they were talking about me. I may not be able to understand Korean but when you catch someone from out of the corner of your eye pointing at you, they are probably talking about you. I sighed.

Great I have a reputation now. It could be worse...

When class started the teacher collected the homework. I tried to ask for extended time, but she wouldn’t allow it. Just as I was about to give up, someone came walking into the room.

What the hell is KEY doing here!?!?! Why does something tell me that no matter what I do, it’s not going to end well?

I didn’t know what to do as Key walked into the room. I just watched with wide eyes and my jaw on the floor. He greeted the teacher and pulled off his sunglasses and hat.

“Can you please let Ellie turn her homework in late? It’s my fault she didn’t get the chance to do it.”

The teacher was looking at him like he had 20 heads. I don’t know if she was more surprised by Key being there, or because he just asked her to give me extended time on my homework. Even I was shocked.

“Please....” Key smiled.

I noticed people around the room taking out their phones and taking pictures of Key.

I’m going to kill him later on.

“O..o-okay,” She mumbled.

“Thank you,” He flashed her a smile.

I can’t believe he just got away with that.

Key made his way to me. I noticed he had a brown paper bag in his hand.

“Here I got you breakfast,” He leaned in to my ear, “You’re coming with me to eat lunch today,” He whispered.

“No I’m not goi-” Key cut me off.

“Make sure you eat it all!” He turned to the teacher, “Will you please let her eat breakfast?”

She nodded yes slowly.

Key smiled and walked towards the door, “Remember, I’ll pick you up.”

As soon as he left I felt all the student’s eyes on me...I sunk down in my seat embarrassed.

There goes my quiet school life...

By the time lunch came I was staving. I walked out towards the campus gate. I met David, Jason, and Ethan waiting for me.

“You ready to go out to eat?” Ethan asked, “I want a cheeseburger,” He started to pat his stomach.

“No, she eating lunch with me,” Key walked up towards us. He took my hand in his.

“What if she doesn’t want to eat with you?” David asked stepping towards Key.

“It’s ok David, I’ll just go. You guys go with out me.”

“What if she does?” Key asked David.

They way they were glaring at each other made me think at any minute they would start fighting.

“Ok Key, I’m going to lunch with you don’t make a big deal out of it. I’ll talk to you guys later,” I squeezed Key’s hand. Me and him walked away from David, Ethan, and Jason.

I sighed.

“Why do you look so...mad?” I asked Key.

“I don’t like them. The one I don’t like the most is David.”

“They aren’t as bad as they seem.”

“I don’t like David,” He started to mumble words in Korean under his breath.

“Speaking of bad...Key what the hell was that earlier? Walking into my classroom?!?!”

“You are welcome.”

“I didn’t say thank you!  You must be insane! Revealing your true self??”

“But didn’t I help you?” He titled his head to the side.

I sighed.

“Yes. You did help me,” I smiled at him.

“Then you are welcome,” He grinned.

“Even though it was your fault I didn’t do my homework in the first place,” I stuck my tongue at him

“Shut up,” He put his arm around me and smiled.

Why do we always have to fight to get closer to each other???

***

2 Days later.

I sat at the desk in the library doing my homework for another class when I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up to see 2 girls standing in front of me.

“Um…hi?”

“So you think you’re so special just because Key brought you breakfast 2 days ago?” She said in perfect English. I guessed she was American.

“Uhh..no? I don’t even know you.”

She turned to her friend, “Do you see this ? She think she’s so special she doesn’t even know her classmate’s face,” She looked back at me, “Listen, just because you know Key doesn’t make you queen of the school.”

I already hate this girl. Does it make me have anger problems if I’m having images in my head of me  stepping on her face?

“I never said I was queen of the school. I’ve never even acted like that. My relationship between me and Key is none of your business,” I stood up to leave. The girl who wasn’t talking stepped in front of me.

“Look, if you know what’s good for you, you would learn you place,” Continued the first girl.

“I know my place,” I said walking away from her. I put my earphones in my ears and pressed play on my iPod. I really didn’t want to hear what she had to say. I was so close to making a scene with her. So I decided to the mature thing and walk away. I already have people putting me in the news. I don’t need any more reports done on me.

“You don’t know who you messing with!!” I could still hear her. I turned up my iPod and walked away.

Stupid girl. Aren’t we too old to be playing these games?? What’s the worse she can do? Give me dirty looks? Whatever I’m over that high school stuff.

***

3 Days later.

I wanted to go home early today. I was so tired and hungry. I walked into the dorm yawning ready to take a nap. All 5 of the guys were surrounding a laptop. When the heard me enter the room they all looked up at me with terrified looks on their face.

“What??”

Nobody spoke.

“What did I do?”

“....It’s not you. It’s what we’re reading about you and Key,” Minho said.

“What?? What does it say?” I ran over to the laptop.

It’s all in Korean!!

I scrolled down to the bottom and it had English translations. I quickly read what was on the website.

SHINee’s Key has been with this girl lately. I heard straight from that she has some type of relationship with Key and is planning to seduce him. Not only has she gone that low, but she’s also using Key’s status to get good grades. As SHINee fans we should all come together and let Key know that this girl is no good for him. It is clear she is using him

I could have fainted.

 

 

 

AN:

 Thanks for commenting on my last story even though I was gone for like a month. I know Key is a bit out of character but that’s what happens when you like someone. Anyways just because I haven’t been updating my fanfic doesn’t mean I forgot about SHINee ;) I most definitely heard their latest album the day it came out :D So if anyone wants to comment on their new album, favorite song, look or whatever go for it xP <33