Joey's Laptop.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

January 27th

I decided to hang out with Ethan and Jason today. Key was busy with something, which I don’t remember what it was. When he was talking I zoned out about 75% of what he said. Jonghyun and Honey were spending time together. And to be honest, I didn’t want to stay home with Onew, Taemin, and Minho. I had to get out of the house.

“What should we do today?” I tried to hint Ethan and Jason that I wanted to go out.

“I dunno, don’t you have school tomorrow?” Ethan sat on the couch next to me.

“Yeah..but tomorrow is Friday..which means it’s the preweekend already.”

“Preweekend?” Jason laughed “I like that.”

“I’m too lazy to go out,” Ethan slumped on the couch, “This new semester is crazy...I miss last semester.”

“Your girlfriend is in one of my classes,” Jason looked at Ethan.

“Girlfriend?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Kelly.”

“ outta here. I rather be alone for the rest of my life than be with her.”

“When you have a wedding invite me Ethan!” I chimed in.

“Yeah alright,” He said sarcastically.

“You both would be cute together. Think of how cute your babies would look!”

“Not cuter than yours and David’s” Ethan said.

“David?”

“Yeah David,” A playful smirk appeared on Ethan’s face.

“Never!” I laughed at the thought.

“You never know.”

“Can we change the subject..I have a boyfriend and his name his Key.”

“Remember that next time you try to pair me with Kelly.”

I rolled my eyes and smiled, “maybe you do like her.”

“You guys are boring me,” Jason interrupted, “What are you both doing tomorrow? Wanna got out and do something then instead of now?”

“Nothing I’m free at 2:10,” Ethan said.

“I have nothing to do then. What about you Ellie?” Jason asked.

“2:10? Sounds good. I have to meet David at the library at 2:15 so how about you guys meet me there?”

“Damn girl you move fast. I will be the first to admit I don’t really like Key but you could have broken up with him first,” Ethan joked.

“Whatever you say..so we’re gonna meet up in the library tomorrow at 2:15?”

“Sure,” Jason said.

 

                                                                                         

READER’S P.O.V

January 28th

12:56 PM

“You new hair cut looks good on you,” David greeted Joey.

“Can’t have her boyfriend recognize me..that wouldn’t be fun.”

“Did you resize the picture I sent you?” David asked Joey.

“I did.”

“Is it clear?”

“Yes.”

“And you sent it in?”

“It has been sent and the writers already have it up on their webpage.”

“You know the plan right? Make sure Key sees that picture.”

“You sure this is what you want to do?” Joey asked one last time.

“Why do you care?”

“I don’t care. To be honest, I’m just here to see what happens. I think it will be interesting.”

David sighed, “It’s already too late. Now it’s only a matter of time before he sees it..I’m just showing it to him first. Meet at the library at 2:05.”

 

 

KEY’S P.O.V

1:16 PM

Should I go?

Why should I? I don’t know who the person is..what if it’s some crazy stalker. But they said something about Ellie..maybe they know something about Ellie’s stalker. We are meeting at a library..people will be around so I should be safe..I’m going.

 

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

1:53 PM

Hurry up clock..hurry up and move, I thought to myself while sitting in class.

2:13 PM

Ughh..when they say the class ends at 2:05 they really don’t mean 2:09, I told myself while walking towards the library.

Once I got in the library I spotted David sitting at a round table waiting for me. I walked up to the table and sat in a seat.

“Hey..”

“I have your necklace.”

 

 

KEY’S P.O.V

2:17 PM

I walked into the library. I don’t even know who I was looking for. Maybe they’ll come up to me? Should I look around? I noticed there were a lot of people that were sitting around the round tables.

Maybe the person is somewhere around that crowd of people. Lets hope they will pull me aside, I walked towards the crowd of people.

As I was walking I recognized Ellie and David sitting at a table. I started to walk to them when some random person got out of their seat and got in my way.

“Yah! Don’t you have manners?!” I yelled at him.

“Sorry..” he replied.

My eyes wandered over to the screen on his laptop. I couldn’t believe the image I saw. I closed my eyes and open them once more to be sure what I was seeing was true.

 

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“Here,” David pulled out the necklace from his pocket.

“Thanks,” I said while reaching for it.

“That’s where it was?!” I heard Key’s voice come from behind me.

“Huh?” I turned my body to face Key. He was walking over to us with a laptop in his hand and a kid following him.

“Can I have my laptop back?” The guy asked. Key ignored him.

“I didn’t know you were that kind of girl!” Key spat out.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“You’re a liar! David had it all along? Did it mean nothing to you?!” Key’s voice became louder and everyone started to look towards us.

“No it’s just..”

“I don’t want to hear your lies,” Key placed the laptop in front of me, “Who is he?”

What I saw was a picture of me and some random guy sharing a kiss.

What the hell? How did this happen? Who is he? I’ve never seen him in my life. This had to be photoshopped. There’s no way I would cheat on Key.

“Key it wasn’t me!”

I saw Ethan and Jason enter the library.

“Then who is it?! Looks exactly like you!!”

“Key you have to believe me!”

Ethan and Jason ran up to our table.

“What’s going on?!” Ethan asked.

“Believe a liar? I don’t trust you!” Key yelled.

“Holy Ellie,” Jason looked at the laptop screen, “Is that really you?”

“It looks like her doesn’t it? So it must be her!!!” Key yelled at Jason.

“Calm down Key, everyone is looking at us,” Ethan said.

The librarian came up to us, “You all are too loud. Please leave!”

Key took the laptop and shoved it in the owner’s hand and quickly walked out of the library.

 “Wait Key! We need to talk about this!” I ran after him out of the library. Ethan, Jason, and David followed.

“Is this what you wanted to talk about outside the dorm? That you cheated on me?”

“No Key! Why won’t you listen to me?” The tears started to fall from my eyes.

Key rolled his eyes and sighed angrily, “You think crying is gonna help you?”

“Key why are you being this way?” I started to cry even harder.

“Why am I being this way?! You kiss another guy and you ask me why I’m this way?!”

“That wasn’t me!”

“You’re lying! I thought you were a different girl..but you are just a liar..the part that pisses me off the most is that you acted so nice and sweet. Girls like you are the ugliest girls.”

“No I’m not like that!”

“I hate liars..and I hate you,” Key said coldly.

“You don’t mean that do you?”

“I don’t want to see you again. It’s over.”

“You know what Key? If you don’t trust me enough to hear me out then I’m glad that we’re broken up. I’ve always been faithful to you! I’ve only thought about you! I’ve never thought about another guy the way I thought about you. You want to break up with me? Fine! You know what you!” I threw the necklace at him and ran into the girl’s bathroom.

 

He hates me? I should be the one hating him! How did things turn out this way?

I continued to cry.

 

 

READER’S P.O.V

“That was entertaining. I wished he didn’t take my laptop. I thought he was going to smash it on the ground,” Joey told David.

“I didn’t think Key would be that bad towards Ellie,” David said softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN:

Thank you for reading :D 

Please comment =)

Does anyone know a good story with Onew as the main character? If you do would you please share it with me ^^; Thank you <3