David and Ellie's Picture.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

KEY’S P.O.V

“I’ll see ya,” Honey kissed Jonghyun on the cheek.

“Yeah see ya..,” Jonghyun stood there dumbfounded while blushing.

“Bye,” Ellie hugged me.

“Bye,” I hugged her back. I could tell she didn’t want to let go of me. I didn’t want to let go of her either.

“Ellie, you have to go,” I told her pushing her away from my body.

“But I don’t wanna!” she pouted, pulling me towards her again.

I don’t want you to go, I told myself.

“You sound like a baby,” I told her, “We’ll see each other soon.”

“I don’t sound like a baby! And I’ll see you in like 2 weeks! That’s not soon!”

Should I buy a plane ticket back to Korea? No..I would get in too much trouble. Should I let Ellie stay here in Japan with me? If I do..then I will spend all my time with her instead of working. If SM finds out that Ellie has been with me in Japan I’m afraid to find out what they would do to HER.   

“Yes you do..Now go!” I told her.

“But!-”

“Ellieeee,” I groaned.

“Fine! Whatever! I’ll go! Since you don’t want me here,” She walked off.

“I’m sorry Ellie. I had no choice,” I said under my breath as I watched her walk away from me.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

Honey and I were sitting on the plane waiting for to take off.

“What an ! Did you see him basically push me unto the plane?” I continued my rant to Honey.

“Yes,” She said annoyed, “You’ve been talking about him for the past 10 minutes now.”

“Is that anyway to treat your girlfriend? Most guys would probably want his girlfriend to stay..but no, Key wants me to go.”

“What a horrible boyfriend,” Honey said sarcastically.

“I know! The next time I see him I’m gonna smack him,” I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and read the text message.

 

From: Key

I want u wit me.

 

 

“Key is such an ,” Honey mocked me reading the text message.

To: Key

I’ll miss you =(

 

From: Key

Ill miss u to. Only a few more days n ill see u

 

To: Key

But I don’t want to wait. I wish you were coming back to Korea with ME

:/

 

From: Key

I kno..me to. I love u

^_^

 

“Can you please turn your phone off, we’re about to take off,” The flight attendant told me.

“Ok,” I said replying to Key’s text for the last time.

 

To: Key

I love you too.

 

I turned off my phone and put it in David’s jacket pocket.

 

In Korea.

David, Ethan, and Jason all came to pick Honey and I up. When David and I got to his house I was so tired that I didn’t even begin to unpack my clothes. I threw my body on David’s couch.

“Anything happen while I was gone?” I asked David. He sat down next to me.

“No. You could have left me a note saying you were going to Japan.”

“That would have been no fun if I just told you,” I yawned while resting my head again the couch.

“Maybe..but you scared me. I was trying to call you and you didn’t pick up your phone!”

“Sorry,” I felt myself starting to fall asleep.

“It’s ok..”

David the tv. I tried really hard to watch it, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open.

 

DAVID’S P.O.V

I was in the middle of watching tv when I felt Ellie’s head fall on my shoulders. I felt her phone vibrate.

I bet it’s Key. Let’s see what he wants.

 

From: Honey

U still awake?

I looked over to my shoulder and saw Ellie sleeping peacefully. I took out my phone and took a picture of Ellie sleeping on my shoulders. I smiled.

I should save this as my wallpaper on my phone..

 I still had Ellie’s phone in my hands. I went through her phone, found Key’s number, and save it in my phone. I gently got up trying not to wake Ellie up. I started to pick her up so I could lay her on the couch.

“David?” Ellie asked half awake.

“I’m laying you on the couch so you can sleep better.”

“Thanks,” She closed her eyes.

 

AN:

Sorry that this is a little short. I’m so busy x.x

Thanks for reading ^-^;

PLEASE COMMENT :D