I Hate/Love You.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

AN: A lot of switching of P.O.V....get ready >:O

 

The End of November.

SHINee had just arrived in Japan for their tour. They had about half a day to kill before their concert. Key sat in the hotel room watching tv thinking about Ellie. Minho and Onew went to the gym and Taemin and Jonghyun went to get food.

KEY’S P.O.V

It’s not that I meant to hurt Ellie, it’s just that she’s always pissing me off. But I really like her…can I possible love her? I can’t stop thinking about her. I can’t even stay mad at her for as long as I want to be mad at her. How do I make it up to her? Now that I think about it.....I never asked her to be my girlfriend. How did I not ask her to be my girlfriend?

I remembered seeing a mall walking distance from the hotel. I went into my duffle bag, pulled out my hat and sunglasses then put them on. I left a note saying that I would be back and I’m at the mall on the door and left the hotel.

As I walked to the mall I started to think about what I was going to get Ellie.

What does she like? Food? I can’t get her that........maybe I could get her jewelry? But what kind? I’ll just have to shop around.

I walked into a jewelry shop in the mall. I looked at the earrings first....but they didn’t seem like Ellie. Then I looked at the rings, but they just didn’t seem right...I’m not trying to marry her yet. I didn’t like the way the bracelets looked either. I started to look at the charms.

I could get her a heart......no that’s nothing special.

I kept looking until I found an elephant charm. It was a silhouette of an elephant. It was white and it had a diamond for an eye. It was perfect.

Ellie.....Elephant.....Kibum....Key.....I should find a Key and put both charms on a necklace.

I searched the charms until I found a Key that was covered in diamonds that was about the same size of the elephant. After I found the charms I pointed them out to the cashier and asked him to put them on a necklace. After that he put it in a box and bag after I paid for it.

 Oh my God......I spent so much money on her. I don’t think I will be able to buy anything for another 2 weeks.

I went back to the hotel and saw Taemin and Jonghyun in the room.

“What did you get?” Taemin asked.

“Nothing!” I shoved the bag into my hoodie pocket.

“Now I wanna know what it is,” Jonghyun got up from the chair he was sitting on.

“Go away!” I said turning away from him. Jonghyun pushed his hand into my pocket and took the bag. He opened the box and pulled out the necklace.

He smirked, “She’s nothing to you? This looks expensive,” Jonghyun said inspecting the necklace.

“So you do like her?!” Taemin asked excited.

“....Yes....” I pulled out my laptop from its case and went on that blog that was talking about Ellie.

To those who are concerned about the relationship between SHINee and this girl named Ellie, we have something planned. We will not allow this girl to ruin SHINee’s image which they’ve worked so hard for.

! What are they planning? I have to go see her! But I’m in Japan...we have a show in a few hours. But I have to make sure she’s ok. I HAVE to see her for myself.

ELLIE’S P.O.V

I walked to David’s house dripping in tomato sauce. Some guy ‘accidently’ spilled it on me a few minutes ago at school. The funny thing was that just a few minutes before he did I saw him talking to Kelly and Christina. ‘Accidental’ yeah right. I’m so glad Jason and Ethan were there to calm me down because I knew I was about to go and strangle Kelly and Christina myself.

I banged on David’s door until he opened it.

He looked me up and down, “What happened to you?”

“I don’t even want to talk about it,” I walked past him and headed for the shower.

 

DAVID ETHAN AND JASON’S P.O.V

“David,” Jason paused for a second, “Do you like Ellie?”

David froze up.

“Don’t lie! I can tell,” Ethan said.

“Why? Do you guys like her too?

“No!” Jason shook his head and Ethan waved his hands no.

“I think of her more as my little sister,” Ethan said.

“So do I....I feel like I need to watch out for her. Make sure she’s ok,” Jason added.

“DAVIDDDD!!!!!!” Ellie yelled, “Can I barrow one of your shirts? I was going to do laundry tomorrow...but I need a shirt to wear now.”

“Coming!” David ran into his room.

“No in the bathroom ok?” Jason joked.

 

KEY’S P.O.V

2 Days Later.

“Can I get a plane ticket to Korea?” I asked the lady at the check in counter in Japanese.

“Now? The next plane to Korea is leaving in 25 minutes. Why did you wait till now to buy your ticket?”

“I’m sorry. This is an emergency!”

“Ok ok,” She said in English the started to speak in Japanese again, “How many bags do you have to check in? Do you have your passport?”

“I only have the book bag on my back. Yes!” I took out my credit card, “I don’t care how much it cost. Get me a ticket on that plane,” I handed her the card.

After she got the ticket and handed it to me, I ran to try to catch my plane. After all the security checks, I finally arrive just as people were boarding the plane. I sighed in relief. I walked unto the plane. After I found my seat I took off my sunglasses, put my headphones on, and waited for take off.

I heard someone gasp really loud.

“KEY!!!!!”

..if it’s a fan...please don’t let it be the crazy one.

I looked to my left to see a girl’s mouth half open.

I smiled, “Hello.”

“Omg! What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be performing in a few days? Why are you leaving the country?”

“I have something I have to take care of.”

Once again Ellie, you got me into trouble...I don’t think I can stand the whole flight like this.

“What is it? Are you ok? Is everything fine? You know you shouldn’t over work yourself.”

I smiled and shook my head yes.

“Key Oppa, I’m your biggest fan...I love you so much!”

“Thank you for supporting us.”

“Can we hang out sometime..Maybe we can go out for ice cream like how you and that girl go out for ice cream.”

“I’m sorry but I don’t have time. When I get to Korea I have things to do.”

“Aww Oppa, but you have time for that girl. She’s can’t mean more to you then your biggest fan.”

“She is someone special to me.”

How can I end this conversation?

“But Oppa, did you say she was nothing to you?”

“....Yes I did, but then I realized that I love her.”

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

After Class.

Many students rushed out of the building. I took my iPod out of my pocked and started to walk.

“Baby something something...cuz you should be my lady something something...naega something...wedding dress dress dress,” I sang softly.

“Wedding dress dress-UGAHH” I fell to the ground. After falling on the hard concrete, I realized that I tripped over something. I looked up to see the guy who “accidentally” spilled tomato juice on me the other day. He looked down at me and laughed.

This ! He just ing tripped me!!I didn’t even do anything to him!!!

I got up, “What the ?!?” I yelled.

“You got what was coming to you,” He walked off.

There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that Kelly put this guy up to it. I flinched when I felt a pain in my arm. I looked at my arm. I scrapped my arm pretty badly. I lost some skin and it was bleeding non stop.

“Dammmmn!” I groaned, “I should get to David’s fast so I can get this cleaned.”

 

KEY’S P.O.V

After the plane ride from Japan to Korea, I found a taxi. I was hoping that I would catch her at school and she wasn’t heading to David’s house. There are two reasons for this. One, I hate David, and two, I don’t know where David lives. I stared out of the window bored as ever.

! I forgot Ellie’s present! I can’t give her the necklace now.

Just as I was thinking about Ellie I saw her walking from out the window. I noticed her holding her arm.

Is that BLOOD?!?!?!

“Stop the car!!!!” I yelled at the taxi driver.

As soon as he stopped the car, I ran towards Ellie.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“Ellie!!” I heard someone yell my name.

.....Is that voice Key?

I turned around to see Key running after me. I stood still. I didn’t stand still because I wanted Key to catch up to me; I stood still because I didn’t know how to react to him coming towards me.

“Ellie, what happened? Are you ok?”

I didn’t respond.

“Ellie! Tell me what happened to you!!”

I slapped him as hard as I could across the face, “I hate you!” I told him.

“You don’t mean that,” He came closer to me.

“Get away from me!! I hate you!” I held my arm.

“You don’t mean that Ellie, come here let me see your arm.”

I pulled away from him, “Kibum, I don’t even know where to begin!!!” Tears started to flow from my eyes, “You always think of youself! You never think of me! I hate you! Stay away from me! I can’t believe I fell for you!”

He was silent.

“You’re an ! You never even apologized to me! Just stay away from me. Matter of fact, don’t even talk to me,” I walked passed him.

“You’re hurt-”

“This?” I pointed to the cut on my arm, “Don’t worry, that doesn’t hurt nearly as bad as how you hurt me.” (AN: Sorry for the Cheesyness lol yes I did just make up that word)

I kept walking.

“Ellie! Come home with me....please.”

“No! I don’t want anything to do with you!” I cried even harder.

It wasn’t true; I really did like this kid.

He grabbed me by my arm.

“You’re not gonna stop are you? You never do until you get your way!”

“Can’t you see you’re hurt?? What the hell do you expect me to do Ellie? Let you walk away like that? No! I’m not gonna! You’re coming home with me if you like it or not!” Key said sternly.

“I’m going to David’s house!”

“No you’re coming home with me. NOW!”

“You can’t tell me what to do! I’m an adult!”

“An adult who doesn’t think straight!”

“Shut the hell up!”

Key shook his head in disbelief, “Ellie.....Lets go, people are starting to notice us.”

I gave in, “Alright fine!” I walked up to him and whispered, “You’re lucky I don’t want to cause a scene. I’m still pissed at you.”

He led me into the taxi car and we drove back to the dorm. When we arrive to the dorm I walked straight inside and began to look for the first aid kit.

“You’re looking for this?” Key asked holding the kit in his hand.

“Give it to me!”

“Sit down,” He pointed to the couch.

“Key just give me the first aid kit!”

“SIT!”

I rolled my eyes and sat down. I just wanted to clean my cut as fast as I could. He started to clean my cut.

He’s so cute.....no remember you’re pissed at this guy....but I can’t stay mad at him. I just can’t get over how hurt me so easily.

“Ellie-”

“Ouch!” I flinched while he was cleaning my cut.

“I’m sorry Ellie,” He looked at me, “I’m sorry for saying that on tv. I didn’t mean it. I....I really like you. A lot,” He started to bandage my arm

“What do you want me to say Key?” I began to cry again, “I don’t even know how to explain how I feel about you. I have so much feelings for you....but I just want to hit you so hard right now. I’m so mad at you. I can’t even..” I cried harder.

“I know. This is all my fault,” He pulled me into a hug.

As mad as I may be at him, I didn’t even want to pull away from him. I wanted him right here with me right now. I held him tightly and cried.

“I’m sorry Ellie. I will make it better,” He whispered.

“Just stay with me for the night..please. I want to be with you.”

“I will.”

I pulled away from Key and smiled weakly, “I want to take a shower.”

“You should! You look horrible,” He smiled.

“Shut up!” I playfully hit him.

 

ETHAN’S AND JASON’S P.O.V

Ethan and Jason were on their laptops looking into who was blogging about Ellie.

“Yo, Ethan come look at this. Quick...I’m not sure if this has anything to the blogs about Ellie, but something is really off about this. ”

“What is it?” Ethan walked over to Jason’s laptop.

“Look at this. These are all pictures of Ellie...the scary part is that you can tell she’s in America while these pictures were taken.”

“What the ?!?”

“I know. And this is a private website only meant for members. I had to hack my way in.”

“You computer nerd. You’re a genius Jason!”

There were many pictures of Ellie. Some of the pictures were of Ellie walking into the airport before she got on the plane for Korea. There were also pictures of Ellie walking out of the airport while in Korea and with Key. The latest pictures of her were from a few days ago.

Jason read the captions under the pictures of Ellie “! How did they get this much stuff on this girl? You know her dad owns a pretty big business. She’s rich too...Damn, did you know her mom was killed about 10 years ago? They just keep listing her whole life story here. It doesn’t seem like it’s her fan club either. Who ever this person is..I think they are after Ellie.”

 “What I want to know is why do they list it on the internet?” Ethan read the webpage over Jason’s shoulder.

“She isn’t safe, especially now that she’s with SHINee. They know exactly where she is. Look how many pictures there are with her and SHINee.”

“Should we tell Ellie?” Ethan asked.

“No..not yet, lets just keep watching out for her. I’m gonna keep looking into this website and find out these people’s motives.”

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

I walked out of the shower feeling refreshed. After I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt I walked outside where Key was waiting.

“How did you hurt yourself this time,” Key got up and walked towards me.

“It wasn’t me! It was this guy! Let me tell you Key, you have some really rude fans! I met up with some of them-”

“GUY?!?!” Key cut me off, “What guy? What he do? What he look like?”

“This jerk, he tripped me on purpose...I think your ‘biggest fan’ put him up to it.”

“And you just let him get away with it? I’m going to school with you tomorrow!”

“No Key..please you’re just going to make it worse.”

“No I won’t! I’m not gonna let people just treat you like that!”

My phone started to ring. It was Ethan.

“Hello Ethan?”

“Ellie where are you?”

“At the dorm..why?”

“By yourself?”

“No..I’m with Key.”

“KEY?!”

“Yeah..he’s here..by himself.”

I started to wonder why Key came by himself and not with the rest of the group.

“We’re coming over!”

“Wait why?”

“We’ll be there in 15 minutes,” Ethan hung up the phone.

“Did they say they are coming over?” Key asked.

“Yeah..”

15 minutes later Ethan and Jason were knocking at the door.

“So what’s up?” I asked them.

“We just wanted to make sure you were ok..Ellie! How did you hurt yourself?” Jason pointed to my bandage.

“Some !”

“You should tell me what happened...Hey can you show me where the bathroom is? You can tell me all about it on the way to the bathroom. I really want to wash my hands.”

“Umm...ok?” I said.

Me and Jason walked towards the bathroom.

 

ETHAN’S P.O.V

Ok Jason got Ellie away from Key.

“Key, give me your number quick before she gets back!” I said in Korean just incase Ellie could hear us.

“Why would I give you my number? I don’t even like you!” He replied in Korean.

“You think I like you after you hurt Ellie like that?”

“Then why do you want my number?”

“We think Ellie is in trouble. We have a lot we need to explain to you, but we can’t do it around Ellie.”

“How? What’s going on?”

“We’ll explain later! Just give me your number! Before she comes back!!”

We exchanged numbers quickly.

“You better tell me everything!” Key said.

“Hey! What are you guys talking about?” Ellie asked, “I wanna know!”

“Nothing really,” I replied, “You wouldn’t understand.”

 

AN:

Thank you guys...I can't believe I have 61 subscribers :D

PLEASE COMMENT 

I love reading your comments :))