Inside Key's Office

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

Key and I left the hotel. I don’t think I’ve been this happy since I was last with Key.

To: David

I left early. Do worry about me. I’m with Key. Don’t tell my dad or Richard.

I purposely turned my cell phone off. I don’t want to hear people calling me trying to get in contact with me. No, it was my turn to run my life.

I sat on the plane next too Key. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. I was nice to be with him again.

Once our plane arrived in California Key woke me up.

“Time to go.”

After we got off the plane, we went to Key’s house.

“I noticed your English has improved Key. How long have you been here for?”

“Only two years.”

“So do you know your way around here?”

“What are you thinking Ellie?”

“Lets go out, like we used to. I want to do something fun!”

Key checked his phone, “I have work in 45 minutes.”

“But you just got back! Give me your car keys.”

“For what reason?”

“Just follow me,” I pushed my hand in his pockets and took out his car keys.

“Are you crazy?!”

“You know I am. If I wasn’t why would I be here with you instead in New York?”

“You have a point,” He followed me.

I started the car and drove out of Key’s driveway.

“Where is the closest beach?”

“Beach? We don’t have time to go to the beach Ellie. Pull over.”

“Whyyy?” I whined.

“I have something to do first.”

“Fine!” I pulled over and switch seats with him.

I played with the radio until I found a song I liked. I sang along enjoying the warm weather in California. We finally arrived to our destination. It was a tall building, similar to the one I ‘work’ in.

“You work here Key?” I asked stepping out of the car.

“I have my own clothing line.”

“Are you kidding me? So you’re a designer?”

“Yeah,” Key held the door open for me.

Key greeted the receptionist.

“Welcome back, I left papers on your desk,” She didn’t even look away from the computer she was typing at.

“I’ll take care of it tomorrow. I won’t be staying too long today.”

“Whatever works for you. They have to be done by the 19th.”

Key lead me to his office.

“Key! This is nicer than my office!”

“It’s nothing special,” Key went over to his desk and started reviewing papers.

“Is this what your life has come to?”

“What do you mean?”

“Key, you life seems so..dull. You need some excitement.”

“I love my life.”

“You know, I think I was meant to be with you Key. I always brought excitement into your life.”

“No Ellie, you brought trouble into my life.”

“Excitement, trouble, drama, hey at least you had some fun.”

“And headaches.”

“You’re so negative,” I pouted.

Key looked up from his paper work and chuckled.

Enough was enough, I honestly couldn’t contain myself any longer. I wanted him NOW.

I pulled Key’s chair away from his desk then pushed myself on his body. I didn’t even realize my hands were on his chest until he put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to his body.  I kissed him first. Everything was happening do fast. First I was on Key, then he pushed me on his desk, quickly ing my blouse.  Once Key got my shirt off he broke our kiss. It wasn’t to long before I heard him gasp softly.

“What’s wrong Key? If you don’t want to do it here, we can leave,” I got of his desk.

“No, the scar, from when you were in Korea,” Key took his fingertip and softly chased along were I had stitches.

We heard a knock at the door. Before Key could say anything, the person entered. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around my body.

“Sorry..I didn’t mean to inter- Elaina?!?” Richard’s best friend, Justin said shocked, “What are you doing here?!? Aren’t you supposed to be engaged to Richard?” 

“Don’t act like you don’t know that he cheats on my either,” I grabbed my shirt and started to put it on.

“What’s going on?” Key asked confused.

“I’ll explain,” I grabbed Key hand while headed for the door.

Just my luck..