Jae and Honey's Secret.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

I went through my stuff deciding what to pack.

“Hurry!” Honey whispered.

“I’m trying! How long will we be there for?”

“Probably about 5 or 6 days. Hurry up! Just pack anything. We have to at least be on the plane before they wake up!” Honey said running over towards me.

“You take forever!” She said looking through my clothes, “Here just take this..and this..you’ll probably need this..it wouldn’t hurt to take this..there you’re done!” She said zippering my bag.

“Wow..”

“Don’t just stand there! Lets go!”

“Wait...I’m going to barrow one of David’s hoodies..my hoodie is dirty,” I said pulling myself out of Honey’s grip.

“Whatever just don’t wake him up. And hurry up! If you’re not out of his room in 30 seconds I’m dragging you out of there myself,” She whispered angrily.

“Ok ok! I’m just going to get a sweater it won’t take that long,” I said running towards David’s room. When I got to his door way I tiptoed into his room and went into his closet. When I found a sweater I quickly grabbed it and tiptoed out of his room. Before I left I found a pen and paper and wrote him a note saying I took his hoodie.

“Ellie?” David said sleepily.

Oh !

“Shhhhh David! Go back to sleep,” I whispered.

“..Ok,” He laid back down in his bed.

That was too close.

As soon as I left his room Honey grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door. On the way out I grabbed my jacket and put it on. Honey lead me to Ethan’s car. I didn’t even sit in the car for a good second before Honey pushed on the gas pedal hard.

“ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!?!” I yelled at Honey.

“Ethan and Jason may be stupid...but they aren’t that stupid. The longer we stay in Korea, the higher the chances are of them finding out.”

“Ethan and Jason are gonna KILL us,” I told Honey.

“I would love to see them try. Besides Ethan owes me his life...well he owes my mom his life. But lets just say it’s me he owes the favor to since I am her kid.”

“Why does he owe you his life?”

 

KEY’S P.O.V

I took out the paper Jason gave me and placed it next to a small box on a table. The paper had David’s address written on it. I opened up the box and pulled out the necklace I brought for Ellie a few weeks ago. I sighed.

Should I mail it to her...Or should I give it to her in person?

Mail it.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“If it wasn’t for my mom, Ethan’s parents wouldn’t have met..which means he wouldn’t have been born,” Honey said shifting gears (Yay for stick shift cars :D)

“So you’re taking advantage of this..”

“Hey don’t say it like that! Think of it as..me helping people out or community service.”

“Why? Why do you care if Key and I are together?”

“I guess it’s because I really do care about SHINee. If I can help them be happy then I will do it. Plus you seem like a nice person. Why not help out,” She smiled.

“So how long have you, Ethan, and Jason been friends?”

“Since…probably birth I guess. My parents are divorced..so when I’m living with my dad in the States...I’m hanging out with Jason, Ethan, and Kelly and I used to hang out.  Before I transferred schools to Korea I lived with my mom in Japan so I could go to college there.”

Within another 10 minutes we were in the airport going through security in order to board the plane. After about half an hour we were on the plane and waiting to take off.

“HURRY UP AND FLY THIS THING!!!” Honey said frustrated.

“I don’t think they can catch up to us now..” I told Honey.

“You never know..I was in such a rush that after I booked our tickets on Ethan’s computer I didn’t even turn it off. Leaving the webpage up was my way of saying me and you are in Japan..They can be waking up any minute..I hope there isn’t a problem with the plane. HURRY!” She said again.

Eventually the plane took off and we were heading for Japan. When we landed Honey and I decided to get something to eat. While we were sitting at the table waiting for our meal Honey checked her voice mail.

“Guess who called and left me a voice mail,” Honey asked me.

“Ethan?”

She put the phone on speaker so I could hear Ethan’s voice.

What the Honey?!? You and Ellie better get on the next plane to Korea. Where the is my car? When you get here I’m gonna-  Honey hung up the phone.

“Yeah..I don’t feel like getting yelled at by Ethan anymore. Maybe we should call him later on.”

“How long is later?” I asked her.

“Like....at least 3 days later. Maybe he will cool off...oh ! We can’t sleep at my house! I know he’s gonna call my mom..damn,” She started to think.

“Umm...just exactly what are you planning? I mean..how am I gonna see Key?”

“I want it to be a surprise you will see..but for now let me think things out.”

We sat in silence while we ate our lunch. After we ate our lunch we called a taxi and Honey directed the driver where to go in Japanese. In 20 minutes we arrived at a hotel. It was so beautiful I wanted to take the time to fully enjoy its detail.

“C’mon Ellie, lets go,” Honey said breaking me out of my trance. We entered the hotel and walked up to the front desk. As soon as we got a room, Honey dragged me towards our sweet. When we entered the room Honey threw herself on the couch and started looking through the channels.

“I can’t believe we’re in Japan,” I said sitting next to her on the couch, “But really..tell me what we’re doing here.”

“Hehe, you’ll find out soon,” She giggled, “Besides I already told you. You’re here to visit Key.”

 

 

KEY’S P.O.V

Dear Ellie,

I really like you. Would you be my girlfriend?

“No..I don’t like that,” I crumbled up the paper.

Ellie..I brought you this necklace. Merry Christmas. Will you be my girlfriend?

“I hate it,” I crumbled up the paper again.

 

HONEY’S P.O.V

The Next Day.

I decided to go shopping since I couldn’t just sit in a hotel all day. I tried to bring Ellie along but she didn’t want to go, she would rather sleep all day.

I walked around the mall for about 2 hours, only buying one shirt. I decided to go back to the hotel to see what Ellie was up to. I walked out of the mall and shivered at how cold it was. I kept walking for about another 2 minutes until I felt someone tap me on my shoulder.

“Honey?”

I turned around quickly, “What the hell do you want?! And how do you know who I am?” I asked.

There was a guy standing in front of me with a scarf covering his mouth and a black jacket.

The guy pulled his scarf away from his mouth, “It’s me, Jonghyun.”

“JONG-”

“SHHH!” He said putting his finger on his lips, “Too loud!”

“Sorry,” I said as he put the scarf back over his mouth, “I can’t believe you remembered me.”

“Why wouldn’t I?” He asked.

“I don’t know..Cause you have better things to do then to remember an ordinary girl like me,” I shivered as the wind started to blow hard.

“You’re shivering,” He stopped and thought about something for a second, “Follow me.”

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere warm.”

I followed him until we got into a store. When we got inside he ordered two hot chocolates. After we got our order, Jonghyun and I sat at a table talking and drinking hot chocolate.

“Ellie is here with you?” Jonghyun asked.

“Uh huh! Can you keep a secret? Don’t tell Key.....I brought her here so her and Key can see each other.”

“Key and Ellie are meeting up? And we didn’t know?!?” Jonghyun asked surprised.

“Key doesn’t know yet either..it’s a surprise..kinda.”

“Tell me everything,” Jonghyun smirked.

“Why do you want to be apart of my evil plan?” I smiled.

“Maybe.”

“I could use your help. Give me your number so we can text each other later on,” I smiled.

I can’t believe I’m getting Jonghyun’s number.

We exchanged numbers. For some reason, something was telling me not to put Jonghyun real name in my phone. I felt like it would come back to cause trouble. I decided to save his number under the name Jae.

After we exchanged numbers, we continued to talk about how we were gonna get Key and Ellie together.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

The Next Day.

Today I’ve noticed something about Honey. Today in particular she has been on her phone texting someone a lot....and SMILING every time she received a new text message. I wonder if she found a guy she likes.

Honey was sitting on the couch smiling and replying to a text message.

“So who is this new guy you’ve been texting lately?” I asked walking up to Honey.

“Just a friend.”

Hmm.....just a friend?

“Ok seriously who is the boy?” I asked sitting next to her on the couch.

“He’s no one,” She smiled again because she received another text.

I quickly grabbed the phone out of her hand and read the text.

From : Jae

No i think ur cuter

“Aww..he’s no one? Well this no one thinks you’re cuter,” I smiled and handed her back her phone “And don’t tell me you don’t like him. All day you’ve been smiling every time he texted you.”

“Go get ready so we can go out to eat dinner!” She said obviously trying to change the subject.

“Ok..but I want you to know that I know that you like this Jae guy,” I said walking away giggling.

 

HONEY’S P.O.V

I’m glad I gave Jonghyun a code name.

I received another text from Jonghyun and quickly replied.

To: Jae

Make sure key doesnt kno anything about our plan until tomorrow :p

im so excited!

 

AN:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been so busy :o

Thanks for supporting my story

Please Comment :DD