Last Days in Japan.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

December 19th; Key asked me to be his girlfriend.

 

I woke up to the sound of someone showering in my bathroom. I yawned as I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

As I was walking towards the bathroom I noticed another suitcase next to my suitcase that wasn’t mine.

Hmm??..

I heard the bathroom door open.  Key came out of the bathroom with drying his hair with a towel.

“Morning,” Key said.

“Morning..Key is this your stuff?” I asked pointing to his suitcase.

“Yeah..I can stay here?”

“Duhhh! Mi Casa es tu Casa.”

“What?”

“Never mind, you can stay. When are we going for breakfast?”

“Jonghyun said Honey and everybody  will come by when they are ready.”

“Oh ok well I’m gonna go shower until then.”

I grabbed my clothes, walked into the bathroom, and started to brush my teeth. When I was finished brushing my teeth, I showered and washed my hair. In the middle of washing my hair I heard Key come into the bathroom.

“Key?! What are you doing?”

“Sorry..this is the only place that has a plug and a mirror near each other.”

“What do you need an outlet and a mirror near each other for?”

“To straighten my hair.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Fine whatever,” I continued washing my hair. When I was finished I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body as tight as possible.

“Ok Key I’m coming out now,” I said stepping out of the shower.

Key turned to face my direction. We were staring at each other for a while. I watched as Key tried really to keep his eyes from wandering. I smiled trying not to laugh, but I could hold it in for that long.

“What are you laughing at?”

“You!” I continued laughing.

He walked up to me, “Why?”

“Because you’re funny.”

“Am I?” Key asked. His lips were really close to mine. I was so tempted to kiss him.

Ellie, you’re half ..you can’t kiss him.

“Yeah..kinda.”

“Why?” He whispered.

I can’t take this anymore!!

I pressed my lips against Key’s. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to allow Key’s tongue to explore my mouth. There was a knock at the door, but Key and I ignored it and continued kissing. I felt Key’s hand on top of mine, losing my grip on my towel.

“ELLIE? KEY? Are you in there?” I heard Honey knocking on the door.

We didn’t stop. Key was kept trying to loosen my grip on the towel, which by the way was working.

“KEY? ELLIE?” We heard Jonghyun yell.

“Key,” I broke our kiss, “We have to answer.”

“I don’t want to,” He began kissing my neck.

“KEY~” I moaned.

“ELLIE!!!!” Honey yelled.

I have to stop Key..even if I don’t want to. But I won’t want to stop unless he stops kissing me. Key is going to kill me for what I’m about to do.

I purposely kneed Key in leg.

“Owww!” Key said.

“Sorry....it was the only way we could stop.”

“Why would you want to?”

“Because they are outside..go answer the door while I get changed.”

Key started to say words under his breathe in Korean.

“What?! Do you want to say that in English?” I asked him.

Key ignored me and went to the door to answer it.

“What took you guys so long?!”  Honey asked coming into the room.

I quickly put on my clothes and went out of the bathroom. When we were all ready we went for breakfast together.

***

The Next Day.

Honey and I decided to go to the mall together since the guys had a busy schedule today. Even though we weren’t going to buy anything, I wanted to see what it’s like during Christmas in Japan.

“So......are you and Jonghyun together?” I asked as we were walking.

“No...”

“So are you planning to go out with him?”

“I don’t know!” Honey said, “What about you and Key?” She asked trying to change the subject.

“What about us?” I asked.

 

HONEY’S P.O.V

“How are you both doing?” I asked Ellie.

We’ve been walking around the mall for 15 minutes and I’m 200% sure that this guy has been following Ellie and I. I’ve been watching him follow us out of the corner of my eye. I started to walk faster.

“Oh we’re ok,” Ellie walked faster to keep up with me.

He started to walk faster.

I’m not liking this...I have to do something.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“Ellie,” Honey whispered, “On the count of three..run.”

“What???” I asked, “Why are you whispering?”

“Just do as I say!!!!” She whispered angrily.

“Why??”

“1,” Honey began counting.

“You can’t be serious?”

“2,” Honey continued.

“Wait!”

“3!” Honey grabbed my arm and we ran. We ran through the mall dodging the shoppers.

“I knew he was following us!” Honey said.

I quickly turned my head to see a man in black running after us.

“Who is he?” I asked.

“How am I suppose to know?!? Something tells me we shouldn’t find out either! So keep running!”

“Honey,” I said breathless, “I don’t think I can run much longer!”

“Don’t think! Just run!” Honey said.

Honey and I ran into a crowd of people in attempt to lose the guy who was following us.

“I think we lost him,” Honey said.

“I hope,” I said walking towards the bench to sit on it.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Honey pulled me away from the bench, “We’re not gonna sit here and wait for him to find us! We’re getting out of here.”

We began walking until we saw the man who was following us. When he spotted us, he started running after us again.

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

We ran down the escalator stairs to the first floor.

“You have your phone right?” Honey asked.

“Yeah..why?” I said.

“I wanna try something. We’re splitting up,” Honey said running in a different direction.

As I was running I noticed that the guy was following me.

“Oh !”

I quickly ran into the bathroom, went into the last stall, and locked the door.

 

To: Honey

In bathroom hiding.

 

As soon as I sent the text I put my phone on silent.

I heard screams coming from outside of the stall. I peaked through the cracks to see the man who was following me entering the bathroom.

DAMN!I screamed in my head.

I continued peaking out the cracks of the door watching him pushing people out of way as they screamed. He was coming closer to my stall.

What to do? I know he’s not going to leave until I come out..and I can’t stay in here forever.

I started to look around trying to find someway out of here with out him finding me.

I could crawl under the stalls and make a run for the door..but that’s to risky.

I soon realized that there was a window behind me. I stepped up on the toilet and opened the window. The window wasn’t that far from the ground. It had to be two feet maximum.

 

From: Honey

Im comin. Stay there.

 

I have to jump

 

To: Honey

He’s in here. Don’t come. I found a way out of here. Meet me back at the hotel.

 

From: Honey

Wtf? Ur not safe. Wait for me

 

I looked through the crack of my door. He was waiting outside of the bathroom until I came out.

 

To: Honey

No. He’s in here waiting for me to come out! I’m jumping out the window. I’ll meet you at our hotel. I’ll be fine.

 

I went through the window and got back to the hotel as fast as I could. When I got back, I didn’t see Key there. I sighed and flopped my body on the bed. Five minutes later I heard Honey knocking on the door.

“Ellie?? Are you there?” She knocked.

I walked to the door and opened it.

“Told you I would make it back alright,” I smiled.

“You better had! Or I would have killed you!”

“Can you do me a favor?” I asked Honey.

“Depends.”

“You can’t tell Key..or anyone else about this.”

 

HONEY’S P.O.V

“I promise I won’t,” I lied.

***

December 22nd

9:12 AM

 

“Hello?” Jason answered his phone.

“We’re returning to Korea today..can you pick us up?”

“About time,” Jason said.

“Hey just be happy me and Ellie are coming back!”

“Give me the phone,” I heard Ethan tell Jason.

! I don’t feel like listening to Ethan at me.

“Tell me how the hell we’re supposed to pick you and Ellie up when you have the keys to my car?” Ethan asked.

“I don’t know take the bus..the taxi..something,” I said.

“If someone messed up my car-” Ethan started.

“Thanks. Bye..see you later,” I hung up the phone.

I finished packing my clothes and went over to Ellie’s room. As soon as she was finished, SHINee came over to our rooms to take us to the airport.

 

DAVID’S P.O.V

I watched a video of Ellie and Key in Japan. Ellie had just walked on stage looking confused. When Key saw her, he looked petrified and pulled her off stage.

I put my laptop to the side. Just looking at them made me sick, I couldn’t watch them anymore. I got up and went to check the mail. As I was going through my mail I noticed a package. It was to Ellie from Key.

What is in here?

I opened the package and found a necklace with an elephant and a key on it. I read the letter that Key sent Ellie.

Merry Christmas Ellie,

I really like you. No. I think I love you. No matter how much you annoy me I always want to be with you.

Love,

Kim Kibum (Key)

I hope you like your present ^//^;

 

I took the letter and threw it in the trash.

 

 

 

 

AN:

Sorry that I took forever to update. So instead of making this chapter short I made it longer

Thank you for reading and supporting my story!

Please Comment :]

HAPPY THANKSGIVING =D

Eat well :OO