Christmas Prt. 2; Drink it upp

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

December 24th ; 9:43 AM

From: Jason

Yo what u doing today?

 

To: Jason

Why?

 

From: Jason

Xmas PARTY at my house

:)

 

To: Jason

When?

 

From: Jason

6pm

 

To: Jason

A lot of people gonna be there?

 

From: Jason

Hell yea! U better be there to

 

To: Jason

Duh. Pick me up.

 

From: Jason

Be ready at 5:30

 

I sat on the couch texting when David walked past me towards the door.

“Are you going to Jason’s party?” I asked as he was walking out of the door.

“I’ll be there,” He closed the door.

He’s been working a lot lately.

 

JASON’S P.O.V

5:16 PM

I finally set up the last camera in my house which was the camera in my room. After having a few parties I’ve learned people love taking or “barrowing” and never returning your stuff.

“! I forgot! I need to get alcohol!” I grabbed my keys and rush out the door.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

At 5:57 Ethan came and picked me up.

“Where’s Jason...he said he would pick me up,” I said getting in the car.

“He said something about getting food. He asked me to pick you up.”

6:45 PM

“Whoa..I feel like I just stepped into a club,” I said walking into Jason’s house.

There were probably around 25 people in the house. The music was loud and people were dancing to the upbeat song that was playing. I tried looking for Honey so we could dance together, but I couldn’t find her. Since Jason and Ethan were dancing with someone I didn’t want to bother them. I walked over to where the food was and started snacking on the food. Because I didn’t have anyone to dance with I decided to just stay where the food was.

I wish Key was here so I could dance with him..does Key even dance?

“Ellie?”

“Mhh?” I turned around to see David.

“Wanna dance?”

“Uhh..I don’t-”

“It’s just a dance. Key doesn’t have to find out.”

“I still don’t think it’s a good idea..”

“I think it’s a good idea,” He took my arm and pulled me towards where the crowd of people was dance.

“David! I need to talk to you now,” I heard someone say grabbing David by the shoulder.

David turned around and nodded.

“I’ll be back. I’ll get you something to drink,” David walked off.

I walked over to the side where people weren’t dancing. I didn’t want to be in a crowd of people who were dancing when I wasn’t dancing. I stood there and sighed.

“I got your drink,” He said passing me a cup.

“Thanks,” I said. I realized that his friend was next to him. Something I noticed about him was how his hair was almost covering his eyes. Usually..I don't find that hair style attractive on a guy, but he was able to pull it off really well.

The song Like A G6 by Far East Movement started to play.

"Who is he?”

“My friend. His name is Joey. Joey, this is Ellie,” David introduced us

“Hi,” I waved.

“So you’re Ellie? Nice to meet you,” He smiled.

“You too,” I drank the drink in my cup.

“David..what kinda drink is this? This taste different from anything I’ve tasted before.”


I think the flavor is mango punch..something like that. Don’t you like it?”

“I like it...it’s just..different..it’s a bit..strong?”

 “Hell yeah! Drink it up dr-drink it up,” Ethan came over singing while I drank a little bit more of the juice.

“When sober girls around me they be acting like they drunk,” Ethan and I sang together moving to the beat of the song.

“What are you drinking?” Ethan asked.

“Juice..why?”

“I was curious,” He said.

I drank the rest of the juice in my cup.

“David can you get me more? I’m really thirsty.”

“Sure, I’ll be back,” David and Joey walked off again.

4 cups later.

 

READER’S P.O.V

“WOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Ellie screamed into David’s ear. She tried to walk but stumbled.

“Ellie! Careful,” David pick Ellie up bridal style and started to walk away from the party.

“But Davy! I wanna PARTYY!!!!!” Ellie complained as they were leaving the party into another part of Jason’s house. Joey followed them.

“Shh! Not so loud,” David took Ellie into Jason’s room and threw her on the bed.

“Oh! Is this a secret room?” Ellie giggled.

“Something like that...” David took out his phone getting ready to take a picture. Joey moved closer in Ellie.

“JOEY!!!!!! ARE WE TAKING A PICTURE TOGETHER???” Ellie said obnoxiously loud.

“Shh! Yes you and Joey are taking a picture together,” David said.

“Ohh. Ok,” Ellie whispered and giggled.

“Ready?” David asked.

“Uh huh..Ready!” Ellie smiled.

Joey was facing Ellie ready to take the picture.

“On 3. 1,2,3.”

Joey pushed his lips against Ellie’s and David snap the picture.

“What the hell!?” Ellie pushed Joey off of her, “Don’t do that! I have a boyfriend!” 

“Sorry,” Joey said.

“It’s ok Joey!!” Ellie said giggling.

 

AN:

<3